Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

"I Want To Be A Rap Soldier And Feed My Unborn Kids With My Talent" - Soldier - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Want To Be A Rap Soldier And Feed My Unborn Kids With My Talent" - Soldier (591 Views)

Throwback: Nigerian Soldier And Biafran Soldier Hugging Each Other / They Have Sold Your Future And That Of Your Unborn Kids / EFCC Has Frozen All My Accounts, I Can’t Feed My Family –Olisa Metuh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Want To Be A Rap Soldier And Feed My Unborn Kids With My Talent" - Soldier by Victni: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian soldier shares a video saying he wants to be a rap soldier and feed his unborn kids with his talent. Gistvic Reports.

The Nigerian soldier said he also wants the civil population to see soldiers differently and not just some heartless organization.

The soldier who claims he cries at night because of no breakthrough said he has tried to get his freestyle on popular pages but all seems impossible.

He wrote:
"I have always wanted to be known as a rapsoldier..i wanted the civil population to see soldiers differently and not just some heartless organization..I have always wish to feed my unborn kids with this God given talent..alot of times i cry at night cause i thought i cld break through.av done mad freestyles,gave my best shot,tried so hard to get my freestyle on different page.all this attempt without results makes me weak and sometimes it makes we want to work harder..alot of questions have been asked like if i get the fame and the money will i still be in the Army?if you were in that position,what will you do"

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/i-want-to-be-known-as-rap-soldier-and.html

1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be A Rap Soldier And Feed My Unborn Kids With My Talent" - Soldier by Victni: 6:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be A Rap Soldier And Feed My Unborn Kids With My Talent" - Soldier by WonderManly(m): 6:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Don't just rap when you reach sambisa. Because boko haram no send at all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be A Rap Soldier And Feed My Unborn Kids With My Talent" - Soldier by PureGoldh(m): 6:29am On Aug 30, 2019
I wish him all the Best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be A Rap Soldier And Feed My Unborn Kids With My Talent" - Soldier by Bluezy13(m): 6:43am On Aug 30, 2019
Hmmm...

This makes no sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be A Rap Soldier And Feed My Unborn Kids With My Talent" - Soldier by chiommy123(f): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Na person wey chop belle full dey listen to soldier rap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be A Rap Soldier And Feed My Unborn Kids With My Talent" - Soldier by demolinka(m): 7:01am On Aug 30, 2019
This guy go win grammy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Want To Be A Rap Soldier And Feed My Unborn Kids With My Talent" - Soldier by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2019
If he don't rap about the pains they go through in sambisa..ayam not listening:-/
Re: "I Want To Be A Rap Soldier And Feed My Unborn Kids With My Talent" - Soldier by tooth4tooth: 9:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Hope you are a true and real rapper. Unlike the one Efe of BBNaija used to deceive us and poisoned our ear. cheesy
Re: "I Want To Be A Rap Soldier And Feed My Unborn Kids With My Talent" - Soldier by Glaxxs: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

A Nigerian soldier shares a video saying he wants to be a rap soldier and feed his unborn kids with his talent. Gistvic Reports.

The Nigerian soldier said he also wants the civil population to see soldiers differently and not just some heartless organization.

The soldier who claims he cries at night because of no breakthrough said he has tried to get his freestyle on popular pages but all seems impossible.

He wrote:

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/i-want-to-be-known-as-rap-soldier-and.html
Fake news. Where is the video?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Incite IPOB Members Against Ugwuanyi - Coalition Tells Critics / Custom: Why Nigerian Borders Will Remain Closed Until... / Kogi Guber: I'll Surely Dump PDP For APC Very Soon—obafemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.