Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? (38592 Views)

Cynthia Morgan: Burna Boy Is Losing It Musically / Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup / Wizkid Excites Me Musically– Singer Magixx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Samakus(m): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2019
It’s always been confirmed that Groups who split after been together for so long never survive another milestone of their career, and this is evident with music groups such as 4×4, Praye, Wutah, VIP and the likes..

The news of P Square Music Break Up came as a shock to music lovers and Fans of the Music Group and Duo “P Square”, however many patrons in the Music Industry tried talking the Twin Musicians out of this Dangerous Decision and Path, but all attempts were unheeded.

They continued with their Decision to Break Up citing reasons that even Twins have their own differences and each one must go Solo on their career to circumvent further future quarrels and Misunderstandings.

Well, 3 years down memory lane, both Artist have gone Solo, released couples of Music and projects. This however prompted us to review how the twin brothers has fared musically since their split when the parties who once made up the Music Group work side by side and judge their Performance against each other. We have the Results and is not that good Judging from their Appeal now as to the Appeal both had some years back.

Peter Okoye is now Known as “MR P” whilst “Paul Okoye” is now known as Rudeboy. Judging from their Music Streams, Strive to Relevance and Success after their split, it is however evident that one is 'Bleeding' whilst the other is 'Feeling' (in Sarkodie’s Words).

Monitoring their Youtube Channels, Peter Okoye now “Mr P” has since got onlyabout three Songs which gained little Airplay and getting a Total views of his Music Streams to 21 Million, whilst “Paul Okoye” now RudeBoy has had over 5 Hit songs within that time same time frame amassing a Total view of 77 Million Views on YouTube. Meanwhile “Mr P” may not have gotten many Hit songs but his Appeal for Shows due to his Dancing Skills has fetched him a Huge following on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as compared to his Brother “Rudeboy”

The final Verdict, (Paul Okoye) “Rudeboy” is feeling and (Peter Okoye) “Mr P” is bleeding after his inability to get more hit songs for Radio Airplay, TV and online Music Streams.. Comments are welcomed as you may not want to 'reason with me' on this because you fit think say brain no dey 'for my head' cheesy

https://samakus.edublogs.org/2019/08/30/opinion-three-years-after-how-has-the-splitted-psquare-brothers-fared-in-their-music-careers/

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by oluwadabira111(m): 6:47am On Aug 30, 2019
The two are making it whether music wise or business wise,anyhow anyhow money must be make thats the most important thing. cool

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2019
Both of them are wack.

But this is Nigeria where we’ve belittled ourselves 2 celebrate wackos!

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Samakus(m): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2019
oluwadabira111:
The two are making it whether music wise or business wise,anyhow anyhow money must be make thats the most important thing. cool

Do they have close to the same appeal musically? Food for thought

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Samakus(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2019
RyanD147:
Both of them are wack.

But this is Nigeria where we’ve belittled ourselves 2 celebrate wackos!

Hmmm! Wackos before or after the split?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Bluezy13(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Hmmm...

Monitoring Spirit

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 30, 2019
B4 and after....any much difference?
Samakus:

Hmmm! Wackos before or after the split?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Samakus(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2019
RyanD147:
B4 and after....any much difference?

I loved them more before the split. Their qualities were much higher then too. Two heads are better than one is not a mere chest beating after all

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2019
Ok. I respect ur opinion.
Samakus:

I loved them more before the split. Their qualities were much higher then too. Two heads are better than one is not a mere chest beating after all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by oluwadabira111(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Samakus:

Do they have close to the same appeal musically? Food for thought
Bro leave that close musical appeal the two are getting the doe and balling hard. and thats the most important thing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:21am On Aug 30, 2019
They are doing well nationally..but internationally

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by festacman(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2019
I agree with OP. Rudeboy so far has been more successful even with less branding and minimal publicity for his songs. His current song "Reason with me" is popular across Africa with its cinematographic video garnering more than 22 million views in 4 months.

What baffles me is why Mr. P's larger fan following on Twitter and Instagram has failed to push his songs far? What are fans for?

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by PureGoldh(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2019
I miss P- SQuare (Peter and Paul) not Mr. p and Rudeboy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by anyimontana(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2019
The fear of dangotes trucks, na the beginning of wisdom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by helphelp: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2019
Gbeborun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Orire01(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2019
Their break up, their headache.

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by UbanmeUdie: 11:21am On Aug 30, 2019
shocked

They are faring like Nigerians & Buhari.

Its never gonna get better & good days are gone for them.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by unitysheart(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2019
Rudeboy is the man. I analyzed this with a colleague some weeks back. It is now very evident that Rudeboy is the one behind most of P Square's hit songs. I was astonished to see that One More Night by Mr P, though very dance-able, did not get much views as Reason With Me. Anyone that is familiar with P Square's singing style will agree that Reason With Me is everything P Square.

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by Blingblings(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2019
King Rudy dey alright pass Mr P. Let's settle this once and for all... Like for Rudy, share for Mr P gringrin

Modified.. The only loser is Psquare. They were stronger, had higher ratings, and were making more money when they were together compared to now. Las las they have made the money and fame. Their children no go beg for bread and na wetin sure pass be that

169 Likes 43 Shares

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by hensben(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2019
Rude boy pulled a hit tho; reason with me

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by TooMuchStuff: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Stop listening to their music since de separate. No fit reason with dem again

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by id4sho(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2019
t

1 Like

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by sanity12(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2019
abatically grin
Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by RexTramadol1: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2019
Paul Sabi sing

Peter Sabi dance

OP Sabi post

Mod Sabi ban

Others Sabi comment wetin no concern them

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by 1mrprolific7(m): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2019
Now we All can understand vividly fvckn Two heads Are better than one. Una Nah one family..Yeye dey smell

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by akdjr(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2019
Rude boy has been dropping classic hit upon hit.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by olaolulazio(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2019
They are upcoming artist now

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by wink2015(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2019
Samakus:
It’s always been confirmed that Groups who split after been together for so long never survive another milestone of their career, and this is evident with music groups such as 4×4, Praye, Wutah, VIP and the likes..

The news of P Square Music Break Up came as a shock to music lovers and Fans of the Music Group and Duo “P Square”, however many patrons in the Music Industry tried talking the Twin Musicians out of this Dangerous Decision and Path, but all attempts were unheeded.

They continued with their Decision to Break Up citing reasons that even Twins have their own differences and each one must go Solo on their career to circumvent further future quarrels and Misunderstandings.

Well, 3 years down memory lane, both Artist have gone Solo, released couples of Music and projects. This however prompted us to review how the twin brothers has fared musically since their split when the parties who once made up the Music Group work side by side and judge their Performance against each other. We have the Results and is not that good Judging from their Appeal now as to the Appeal both had some years back.

Peter Okoye is now Known as “MR P” whilst “Paul Okoye” is now known as Rudeboy. Judging from their Music Streams, Strive to Relevance and Success after their split, it is however evident that one is 'Bleeding' whilst the other is 'Feeling' (in Sarkodie’s Words).

Monitoring their Youtube Channels, Peter Okoye now “Mr P” has since got onlyabout three Songs which gained little Airplay and getting a Total views of his Music Streams to 21 Million, whilst “Paul Okoye” now RudeBoy has had over 5 Hit songs within that time same time frame amassing a Total view of 77 Million Views on YouTube. Meanwhile “Mr P” may not have gotten many Hit songs but his Appeal for Shows due to his Dancing Skills has fetched him a Huge following on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram as compared to his Brother “Rudeboy”

The final Verdict, (Paul Okoye) “Rudeboy” is feeling and (Peter Okoye) “Mr P” is bleeding after his inability to get more hit songs for Radio Airplay, TV and online Music Streams.. Comments are welcomed as you may not want to 'reason with me' on this because you fit think say brain no dey 'for my head' cheesy

https://samakus.edublogs.org/2019/08/30/opinion-three-years-after-how-has-the-splitted-psquare-brothers-fared-in-their-music-careers/

Nice share !

BUT I DO NOT LIKE THAT NAME "Rudeboy"

Can't the guy choose other clean name?

Why Rudeboy?

Is Rudeboy the name one should give himself even though it is a stage name?

MAKE I JUST PARK MY CASE FOR CORNER !

It is well!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are The P-Square Brothers Faring Musically, 3 Years After Their Breakup? by godwinkessi: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2019
2 stupid people, since their mama die this guys have lost their senses. I’ve not played nor allowed any of their useless songs be played anywhere I am since they broke up. I don’t support brothers to quarrel. I even unfollowed them both immediately They broke up. I’m giving them same treatment I gave D’banj immediately he left Mo’hit. I don’t even know what they all sound like. Davido and wizkid now got me. I just appreciate my new love for Burna boy and Naira Marley

26 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid / Kaffy With Emmanuel Ehumadu And Gentle Jack (photo) / Oyindamola Amu, Jimmy Jatt's Daughter Graduates From University Of New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.