Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,474 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:04 PM

She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did (7521 Views)

Never Do This Inside A Keke!! / My Life After I Put This Inside My Husband's Pillow / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2019
#Talk_Is_Cheap

Don't make mistakes some of our Fathers or Senior Brothers made.

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife.
You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow.

My father said this to me: When I was 25, I was talking about making billions before I marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love of my life very early, But my fear was, can I really take care of her?
But right now She's married with Four grown up children. The guy that married her was still schooling then, but had the courage. They worked hard and succeeded together.
So please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait.

Stay away from abortion.
Don't make our mistakes, I see
my childhood friends play with their kids..
Most of them are not doing as well as me.. But they are happier with their families..

Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life, with a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion? buy the latest Car in Town? marry Sharon stone type? but still we don't have those things we dreamt of, and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at that age? Their grand father.
Please young men, take my advice seriously.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

Don't think you will get every thing before you settle down.

With a good determination and focus with your wife by your side, we will succeed by God grace....Amen!

DEDICATED TO ALL SINGLE PEOPLE

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by Valleys(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2019
There's a difference between being at least comfortable and a billionaire. Your father was prolly a money-minded person. This doesn't mean we men should hurry into marriage with you ladies only to be told "common diapers you can't afford" when things don't improve.
However, different strokes for different folks.

9 Likes

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by tellwisdom: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Im not surprised as this is coming from a lady. Their desperation knows no bound. Shey Na me go marry person wey all her life revolves around men, social media life, gossip, and all artificial beauties just to impress men??

What did you found, again..ME??

7 Likes

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by EngrMarve(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2019
After shouting feminist feminist. see where you don land!

8 Likes

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by Apination(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2019
30 years don reach, na to start give inspirational stories and speech undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by EmmySparky(m): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
After the whole shakara see ur life... U never see something... The world is evolving past that marriage thing... Baby mamas and daddy's is the in thing... Even Bible said husband scarce... Pele

2 Likes

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by oloriooko(m): 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Its not compulsory to marry better stay single enjoy your money, help the ones you can and be at peace with yourself and others

4 Likes

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by Righteousness89(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
LIVING BY THE PROMISES OF GOD

Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The Bible which is the WORD of GOD is littered with Promises of GOD.

The Bible is not a Story Book. Every Promise of GOD which you can locate , Believe and Claim is Guaranteed to Work for you.

Unbelief has Made a whole lot of people miss out on Great and Mighty things that should be theirs..

Mark 9:23 Jesus said unto him, If thou canst believe, all things are possible to him that believeth.

The Bible is not Just to read the Stories of Paul, Elijah, JESUS CHRIST, peter, Moses, Daniel, Elisha, etc . The Bible is for us to Be Living Evidences of what our Eyes can read.

Gone are the days you read the Bible for reading or religion sake.. Any promise your eyes can see and Believe and Claim will work for you and in you..

Stop Limiting GOD ALMIGHTY. Stop trying to help GOD ALMIGHTY.. All you need do is Make your way Right with HIM. Accept JESUS CHRIST, Believe and Trust HIM.. Search out the Promises that pertains to you, Personalize it, Believe it and Receive it. It's not by Struggle.. How it comes to pass is not your Business.. The One who Owns the Word and the World will bring it to pass.

Here are some of the Promises of GOD which I Personally walk with and are working in in my affairs

Deuteronomy 2:25
Isah 60:1-22
Isah 43:2
Isah 41:9-16
Isah 49:23
Isah 49:25-26
Deuteronomy 11:10-12
Deuteronomy 28:12
Deuteronomy 28:1-13
Isah 45:1-3
Jeremiah 17:7-8
Isah 26:3
3John:2
Philpians 4:13,19
Matthew 11:28
John 14:13-14

GOD ALMIGHTY Give us Understanding..

If you are yet to Accept JESUS Christ then do it now ! There is No more Time

3 Likes

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by Gelat0: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Go and price school fees and baby food first before you come and start talking.

5 Likes

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by Offpoint: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2019
I don't read clickbaits

1 Like

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by lyricallyfestus: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
#Talk_Is_Cheap

Marry now with the little you have. Don't wait to be a millionaire, Have kids early so you can grow with them. Grow with your kids and succeed with your wife.
You will never finish making money or achieving your plans. You might still not succeed at your target year. So start your life early, with consistency you will grow.

My father said this to me: When I was 25, I was talking about making billions before I marry.
Many years later, billions didn't come, yet no kid no wife... I had an opportunity to marry the most beautiful love of my life very early, But my fear was, can I really take care of her?
But right now She's married with Four grown up children. The guy that married her was still schooling then, but had the courage. They worked hard and succeeded together.
So please if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife. You have to believe it, marry early, don't wait.

Stay away from abortion.
Most of them are not doing as well as me.. But they are happier with their families..

Trust me it isn't money only, but Rather your Maturity, your happiness depends entirely on your wisdom and the way you Handle Life, with a well planned life they are happier.

Trust me it isn't money, What is our problem? Build mansion? buy the latest Car in Town? marry Sharon stone type? but still we don't have those things we dreamt of, and of course the years we wasted, we can never have them neverrrr!!!_

Please don't be 60yrs old and your kids will still be in their 20's..What are you supposed to be at that age? Their grand father.

Marry, don't be afraid, that girl you are finding too many fault in has many good qualities if you look well.

With a good determination and focus with your wife by your side, we will succeed by God grace....Amen!

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by 2cul2care: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
There's nothing bad about marrying earlly especially when you're in your 20s the only thing is when one can barely provide for himself or herself as the case may be, the list thing on your mind is starting a family.

But that being said, it shouldn't be so, it's just the kind of country we find ourselves in, in other developed countries most people marry early, cause they don't have to worry about alot of things unlike Nigeria things like:

1. Feeding - food is always the cheapest thing in any developed societies.

2. Clothing - also one of the cheapest things in any developed societies.

3. Housing - Accommodation is rather easy to get and flexible to pay in developed societies.

4. Education - U don't even have to worry about school fees from primary to secondary, in developed societies most kids attend public schools cause they are even better than the private ones, most parents don't pay a dime from primary to secondary school for their kids, and when they finally get to university level there are various scholarships and even if u can't secure a scholarship, there is always the option of government loans which you can pay back easily once you start working.

5. Jobs - jobs are readily available, at whatever level you find yourself either learned or unlearned, there are always jobs you can do to earn a decent income for yourself.

6. Opportunities - There is opportunity for every one, a nobody can work hard and make something out of his or herself unlike our system in naija which is man knows man, if u don't know anyone na OYO u dey, the rich keep getting richer and the poor keep getting poorer.

So it's not that people don't want to get married early but when you think of all this situations surrounding us in naija, u just have to be patient most times and wait until you start having a reasonable income before getting married. Starting a family in Nigeria with the conditions of things isn't easy. At the end of the day most of the pressure is on the man to provide, thus why most men are depressed and die before they are of age.

My advice to youths if you have a reasonable income get married ontime doesn't have to be much, but it should be manageable, also if u have the opportunity to leave Nigeria to a developed nation (by legal means and not illegally) take it and leave, Nigerians are making head way all over the world forget most of the negative news we hear, alot of Nigerians are doing well for themselves abroad. Staying in this country limits you as a person, I can bet it with you, if Anthony Joshua was still in Nigeria he'd probably still be a bricklayer, struggling to survive and not a world champion

Good write up though @ OP but our reality in naija is quite different

4 Likes

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by jeph19(m): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
#Talk_Is_Cheap

Stay away from abortion.

Thanks for the post
Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by COURVOISier(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
I believe i have read this story before.

My advice. Have a stable income and try to have another side income before you get married.

2 Likes

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
Is that so? Oya come lets marry next week saturday nau

1 Like

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by pps1759(m): 8:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
#Talk_Is_Cheap

Stay away from abortion.

good will message for my brothers in the East
Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by okoroemeka(m): 8:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Gelat0:
Go and price school fees and baby food first before you come and start talking.
and believe me that baby food and school fees is not coming down sooner,what the op wrote is the simple truth,I have the guts to marry the love of my life at 25,now at 44 it's very funny to see some of my still unmarried agemates eyeing my lovely first daughter,many people don't believe my wife is her mother,some even say she's her elder sister.

1 Like

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:12am On Aug 31, 2019
Awesome
Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2019
Are you 30 years old already?
Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by chinchonglee(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2019
Marry keh

U want us to be fighting everyday at home because no moni for food

Bia dis OP

Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by Truthsbitter: 11:38am On Aug 31, 2019
Did you provide a bride for them? Will they marry themselves?
Don't sound like you don't live in our today's Nigeria.
Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2019
Glorious
Re: She Found This Inside Her Grandmother's Room Guess What She Did by carter009(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2019
Good morning dear, hope your night was okay,, Happy Sunday....

(1) (Reply)

Giants Existed In Our Recent Past And I'll Prove It To You (pictures) / What Are Your Views On Pregnancy Before Marriage? / Meet 'baddie Winkle', The Grandmum Who's Hotter Than You (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.