Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” (24764 Views)

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by undefeateds: 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Your business
If assembly find fayose culpable, he should be tried and jailed.
Infact they need to place fayose under custody now..
Fayose should be arrested for mismanaging the funds of Ekiti state.....
Trash
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by mercenary: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Your business

When Amaechi was found guilty of misappropriating Rivers State funds by a panel set up by the RSHOS was he jailed...

Nigerians and their double standard

1 Like

Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Ikpongiton: 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
rubber stamped assembly.nonsense!
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Wiseandtrue(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2019
Winning123:
Olodo. Your parents wasted money on your education. He doesn't have immunity anymore. If he refuaws, a bench warrant of arrest can be issued by the house to the Police to arrest him. I will love to see that to teach people of his ilks that nobody is above the law

APC and drama!!! Did Fayemi honour such
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Kessnorman: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
undecided
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by jkendy(m): 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
So this man is still around Quite been long.
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Abalado(f): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2019
Did u read the news at all ogogoro master,, u must be drunk,,, Eda
PureGoldh:
Wait Ooh

It seems this man is above the law in this country cheesy
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Abalado(f): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Where is this one from,, are u OK at all? Did fayemi answered when they invited him for mis appropriation of funds during his tenure too? If u don't know what to say just keep quiet there before ogun kee u
Osagyefo98:
Your business

1 Like

Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Abalado(f): 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2019
Go and arrest him na, arrest kee u there
tydhay:
Your absence will also dignify them by the time you are arrested
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Abalado:
Where is this one from,, are u OK at all? Did fayemi answered when they invited him for mis appropriation of funds during his tenure too? If u don't know what to say just keep quiet there before ogun kee u

Imagine statement.

That's how you shield corrupt leaders.
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Lugianostar(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Fayemi and his next level cabinets are like round peggs in a square holes who are completely confuse like their yokohama base president who has been hiding from press conference.

Assembly of clowns i must say
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
THE TABLE HAS TURNED.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Starz825(m): 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
kaorama:
They have run out of ideas so they are looking for Fayose to help them revive their political career.
Fayose of all people to revive their political career... undecided..I guess if u take ur time to search for fayose political career himself he go dey lawma bin by now..he is so irrelevant in today politics
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
Starz825:

Fayose of all people to revive their political career... undecided..I guess if u take ur time to search for fayose political career himself he go dey lawma bin by now..he is so irrelevant in today politics
You are writing incoherently. I only engage sound and serious minded individuals. Sorry, please.
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by OakPearl(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Angelfrost(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
Well, I disagree with his refusal to appear before the house... But, regarding his description of those imbeciles as an assembly of clowns, I couldn't agree more.

1 Like

Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Dedetwo(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
destiny322:
Naija!!! And I used yo think the legislative arm check mates the executive in governance. Well, what do I know?

The primary job of legislative arm of the government is to create laws. Although there is an oversight function that is not meant for political vendetta as in the in case of Ekiti State house of assembly. Nigeria is fast becoming a hall of ninnies.
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Starz825(m): 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
kaorama:

You are writing incoherently. I only engage sound and serious minded individuals. Sorry, please.
They have run out of ideas so they are looking for Fayose to help them revive their political career

If this statement above really do make sense to you..I can see aw sound you are....

But I like your signature anyway... Dreamers don't sleep...
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Joevics(m): 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Your business

Efcc is already probing Fayose. Why don't they tender any evidence they have to the Efcc. Even if they find Fayose guilty, they still can't persecute him without a court order as he's no longer a public servant.
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by OlujobaSamuel: 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Yea, truly, they are clown, their master ignored such invitation too. However, fayose, this assembly is better than yours that left their seat for you to approve budget, they even got tired of sitting in a building, they moved plenary session to under bridge, imagine if na Lagos, you and them for tour almost all bridge for lag in the name of plenary sessions
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by PDPGuy: 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
destiny322:
Naija!!! And I used yo think the legislative arm check mates the executive in governance. Well, what do I know?

I thought so too.

No individual (except accredited diplomats) is above a legislative subpoena! If you feel that the subpoena was not issued properly, the right thing to do is to seek redress in the courts.

Or if you have a health challenge/emergency that prevents you from honoring the summon, you can inform the House of Assembly in writing about the situation.

The House of Assembly would be well within their rights to ask the state’s Attorney-General to direct the police to arrest Fayose for contempt of the House, if Fayose fails to show up.
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by derbykol(f): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
candidbabe:
Can't stop laughing
Even me
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by wink2015(m): 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
Former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has said he would not dignify the state house of assembly with his presence to answer for alleged misappropriation of local government funds.

Mr Fayose said this in a statement late Thursday by his spokesman, Lere Olayinka, over the summons for him to appear before the assembly.

Also summoned inter alia was former speaker of the house, Kola Oluwawole, alongside some suspended members of the fifth assembly over the passage of a N10 billion revised appropriation law towards the end of Fayose’s tenure.

The lawmakers also directed Mr Olayinka to appear before them for not allegedly remitting revenue of above N13 million while he was a supervisor at the state-owned broadcasting service.

Fayose’s spokesman said in the statement that the lawmakers should “ask the man who used SMS to appoint them” to invite the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to probe the allegation against Fayose.

He said: “Former Governor Ayo Fayose will not dignify an assembly of clowns who are under the total control of a governor who is desperately in search of ways to cover his electoral thievery and failure to secure the acceptance of Ekiti people.

“If they have any evidence of financial impropriety against him (Fayose), they can ask the man who used SMS to appoint them to invite EFCC operatives and accommodate them in the Government House as he has done on many occasions. As for us, we are moving on.”

https://leakers.ng/bs-politics/1394-misappropriation-of-funds-i-wont-dignify-an-assembly-of-clowns-with-my-presence-fayose/

FAYOSE WAS A THORN IN THE FLESH OF PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI.

Till date EFCC has been unable to nail him.

He boldly presented himself to EFCC telling them in his t-shirt inscription

"EFCC I AM HERE"
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Tecno66: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2019
Winning123:
Olodo. Your parents wasted money on your education. He doesn't have immunity anymore. If he refuaws, a bench warrant of arrest can be issued by the house to the Police to arrest him. I will love to see that to teach people of his ilks that nobody is above the law

grin grin.

Send ur police nah, ewi
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by fardes(m): 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Your business

you need help
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by onilanre(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
My able Lion.
Finisher General of the Federation on BuhariApC Affairs
Meaning please
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by naijajobx: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by executive12: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
Wait Ooh

It seems this man is above the law in this country cheesy

He is definitely not above the law. He has asked them to invite the EFCC to investigate if they have any evidence of financial impropriety. You and I know that the Assembly members are just playing politics.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Alake: Peter Obi Deceiving Everybody, I Won’t Retract My Statement On Him / Buhari, APC Keep Mum As Gbajabiamila Is Enmeshed In US Fraud Scam / I Will Walk About Naked If Peter Obi Wins At Tribunal- Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.