Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” (24766 Views)

Fayose: I Will Not Watch Tinubu Pulled Down / Fayose: I Will Be At EFCC Today With My Bedclothes, Pillowcase / Fayose: "I Am A Big Boy Like Orji Kalu, Tinubu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by ogabs20(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
So after all the mouth, he still went to meet the house members?

Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by PureGoldh(m): 5:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
executive12:

He is definitely not above the law. He has asked them to invite the EFCC to investigate if they have any evidence of financial impropriety. You and I know that the Assembly members are just playing politics.

No be lie bro

Clear conscience fears no accusation
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by NemzySeries(m): 6:41pm On Aug 30, 2019
Winning123:
Olodo. Your parents wasted money on your education. He doesn't have immunity anymore. If he refuaws, a bench warrant of arrest can be issued by the house to the Police to arrest him. I will love to see that to teach people of his ilks that nobody is above the law

above d law how? where was hiz 1st place of visit immediately he handed over as governor?
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Cantonese: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Your business
If assembly find fayose culpable, he should be tried and jailed.
Infact they need to place fayose under custody now..
Fayose should be arrested for mismanaging the funds of Ekiti state.....
And you must be placed under bus stop arrest. Muntula!
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
Cantonese:

And you must be placed under bus stop arrest. Muntula!

You supporting corruption.
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by ChiefSweetus: 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Fayose’s spokesman said in the statement that the lawmakers should “ask the man who used SMS to appoint them”
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Kamoryemi2580(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
doctokwus:
Fayose was a failed governor but he shouldn't truly dignify those clowns and governor.
The same assembly invited Fayemi to answer for his well documented and proven Ekiti new government house building fraud and he shunned them.Fayose has even dignified them by replying at all.
That should be enough for them.
Clowns!

actually he was there today, and they send him back...�����
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by seyoops4u: 2:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hello there, I used the whole of last week to design and develop your App as discussed and ready to send you a sample for test.
ChemBrodar:

https://leakers.ng/bs-politics/1394-misappropriation-of-funds-i-wont-dignify-an-assembly-of-clowns-with-my-presence-fayose/

Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
seyoops4u:
Hello there, I used the whole of last week to design and develop your App as discussed and ready to send you a sample for test.

chembrodar@gmail.com
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by IITTA50: 3:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Your business

If assembly find fayose culpable, he should be tried and jailed.

Infact they need to place fayose under custody now..

Fayose should be arrested for mismanaging the funds of Ekiti state.....
how body?
Re: Fayose: “I Won’t Dignify An Assembly Of Clowns With My Presence” by seyoops4u: 11:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Hello there, I sent you a wetransfer video of the Android App and also a mail to the email address you gave me.
Kind regards.
ChemBrodar:

chembrodar@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obama Pledges $7bn For Electricity In Nigeria, Others / Jega Summons Imo REC As Voters Protest Guber Poll / Ganduje's Reply To Hafiz Abubakar, His Deputy That Resigned To Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.