Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Happy Birthday To Me!!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To Me!!!! (200 Views)

Happy Birthday To The Pretty Wife Of Oba Saheed Elegushi / Happy Birthday To Me, Am +1 Today 18/09 / 'happy Birthday To The President Of My Heart' - Stephanie Linus To Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Me!!!! by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2019
Happy Birthday To Me In Advance,To Make It Out Of 365Days Is Not Easy.But All The Same I Give Thanks To God For His Protection Over Me To Keep Me Alive For This Present Moment.
Some Wish Me Success But Some Also Wish Me Failure.It Is Amazing That I Come Out With The Lord Angels But To Do That Is Not Even Easy Also.
I Was Born To Change The Revolution And I Was To Born To Make The World Better And To Lead The World To The Right path.
Am Olaoluwa Ayomide,~Olanians On Top!!!
No One Can Know My Source Expect God,But If You Want To Be Like God You Can Know My Source.
Can Just Anyone Stand Out And Say That Since The Day That They Have Born Him Or Her That Him Or Her Have Never Sin
OLANIANS

Re: Happy Birthday To Me!!!! by budaatum: 11:31am On Aug 30, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Cancels Performance In Johannesburg Due To Xenophobia / Watch Magnito’s New Video “end Xenophobia” / Iya Rainbow Fervently Prays For Nigeria At The Beach In A White Garment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.