Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Who Can Recommend A Good And Reliable SEO Company For Me In Nigeria? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Can Recommend A Good And Reliable SEO Company For Me In Nigeria? (801 Views)

Who Can Recommend A Social Network Scripts For Me / New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters / Who Can Recommend A Good Hosting For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Recommend A Good And Reliable SEO Company For Me In Nigeria? by correctBlogger(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
Hi guys, though I'm pretty new here, but i have an issue.. I'm looking for an SEO company that can help me build quality backlinks for my blog, and skyrocket my traffic.

I've spoken to some of the very popular ones here in Nigeria, but the prices they're calling are very outrageous. People such as Outrank Them, Crank Digital, Dp Trax and the rest.

One even said theirs was 200,000 Naira per month. But i don't have up to such amount.

Although, i spoke with VTNS Solutions on WhatsApp, and the person said they can help me do it for 25,000 Naira per month.

So i want to know, has anyone ever used VTNS Solutions for SEO before?

If yes, how was their service like? Do they help you get quality backlinks?

And if no, what other good SEO companies do you know of?..

#Thanks.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good And Reliable SEO Company For Me In Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
correctBlogger:
Hi guys, though I'm pretty new here, but i have an issue.. I'm looking for an SEO company that can help me build quality backlinks for my blog, and skyrocket my traffic.

I've spoken to some of the very popular ones here in Nigeria, but the prices they're calling are very outrageous. People such as Outrank Them, Crank Digital, Dp Trax and the rest.

One even said theirs was 200,000 Naira per month. But i don't have up to such amount.

Although, i spoke with VTNS Solutions on WhatsApp, and the person said they can help me do it for 25,000 Naira per month.

#Thanks.

Hello, you are welcome to talk to us at Sygnifik. We have worked with some brands as well as help them to get traffic and more sales..

Our WhatsApp digit is on signature if you wanna talk.

Cheers.
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good And Reliable SEO Company For Me In Nigeria? by Jenniferloni: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ray software services
We are into software development, network set-up, building of saver, sales repairs and maintenance of computers and IT gadgets.
We render many more services.
Interested Individuals, Companies, Enterprise can contact us for more details.08164509607
We look forward to giving you a satisfactory service.

Thanks
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good And Reliable SEO Company For Me In Nigeria? by Obatechnologies(m): 2:02am On Aug 31, 2019
correctBlogger:

#Thanks.
Msg me on WhatsApp
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good And Reliable SEO Company For Me In Nigeria? by webincomeplus(m): 9:12am On Aug 31, 2019
correctBlogger:

#Thanks.
Backlinks might not necessarily skyrocket your traffic. Even if you have high quality links, your on-page optimization must be top-notch for you to see any reasonable results.

And the worst part of SEO is that you might not see any positive result even after 6 months of paying monthly for some SEO services.

Truth is, there's more to blogging than focusing on backlinks. Sit your butt down and learn SEO on your own (there are loads of free resources online) and implement at your own pace. At the same time, keep churning out unique, well-optimized content.

You sound like someone who's a bit desperate for results, and paying for SEO isn't for someone like you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Recommend A Good And Reliable SEO Company For Me In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
If you are looking for fast result, get ready for frustration. I took me complete 8 months to start ranking. I can help you build backlinks for a token shah
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good And Reliable SEO Company For Me In Nigeria? by fghanni(m): 12:07am On Sep 01, 2019
correctBlogger:

#Thanks.

First you need SEO submission... The. You can now work on the traffic (boost).
Re: Who Can Recommend A Good And Reliable SEO Company For Me In Nigeria? by Intellab(m): 1:49am On Sep 01, 2019
Before you hire, is your on page SEO good? Did you do proper keyword research? How old is the blog?
SEO is not instant like when you are running ads. It can take sometime depending on the domain age and keyword competition. There is no guarantee ranking. But, you will get traffic after a while.
I don't know about any Nigeria SEO company. If you want someone that is into it for a long time, dial my number or Whatsapp.

(1) (Reply)

Special Offer! Get Your 100% Optimized SEO Articles Written With 24hrs Delivery / Come Lemme Create Admob Earning App For You (see Testimonials From Clients) / J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.