Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

“My Conscience Is Clear” - Ex Gov Fayose Says As He Storms Ekiti Assembly (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “My Conscience Is Clear” - Ex Gov Fayose Says As He Storms Ekiti Assembly (Pics) (804 Views)

Fayose Says He Will Only Support A Southern President In 2023 / I Am ‘Unrepentant PDP Leader,’ Fayose Says After Visit To Tinubu / Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“My Conscience Is Clear” - Ex Gov Fayose Says As He Storms Ekiti Assembly (Pics) by Priscy01(f): 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Former governor of Ekiti State, Ayodele Fayose, has stormed the state house of assembly to answer for alleged misappropriation of local government funds.

Leakers.ng reports that Mr. Fayose arrived at the assembly on Friday despite his media aide, Lere Olayinka, saying his principal would not dignify the assembly with his presence.

The former governor tweeted: “I just left the Ekiti House of Assembly where I met with the Speaker and some Principal Officers. I’m a clear conscience (sic), I fear no accusation.”

The assembly, during plenary on Thursday, had also summoned the former chairman of the Association of Local Government of Nigeria (ALGON) Dapo Olagunju; former Commissioner for Local Government Affairs, Kola Kolade; and 16 former local government chairmen.

Former speaker of the house, Kola Oluwawole, was also summoned alongside some suspended members of the fifth assembly over the passage of a N10 billion revised appropriation law towards the end of Fayose’s tenure.

https://leakers.ng/politics/1428-photos-my-conscience-is-clear-ex-gov-fayose-says-as-he-storms-ekiti-assembly/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: “My Conscience Is Clear” - Ex Gov Fayose Says As He Storms Ekiti Assembly (Pics) by hisexcellency34: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Bloody thief. Conscience kee you there

1 Like

Re: “My Conscience Is Clear” - Ex Gov Fayose Says As He Storms Ekiti Assembly (Pics) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Bloody thief. Conscience kee you there

angry angry angry
Re: “My Conscience Is Clear” - Ex Gov Fayose Says As He Storms Ekiti Assembly (Pics) by Splinz(m): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
smiley

I thought it was initially reported that Peter the rock wouldn't dignity such bunch of clowns and men of gargantuan corruption with his untainted and immaculate presence?

Let it be known to those uncommon thieves in Ekiti Assembly that His Excellency, Gov. Fayose is too saintly on his own to be among men of uncommon corrupt practices, and any attempt to soil his impeccable characters will come to naught!

What level of Iberiberism! shocked cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wives Of State Governor, Senators, Others Pay Aisha Buhari Courtesy Visit / Gov. Obiano Sacks Anambra Chief Fire Officer, Following Fire Outbreak / Ffk Replies Fashola For Saying “nigerian Roads Are Not That Bad”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.