Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? (2072 Views)

'Buhari, Why Do You Like Blood?' - Uche Secondus Asks President / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book / Buhari: Why I Trekked 800 Meters In Daura - President Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
A friend send this picture to me through WhatsApp. This is clearly two pictures marched together to make one, because the ground are different. It is glaring to those who have eyes to see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by wakaman: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mscheeeew.
Some people are just brain dead.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2019
wakaman:
Mscheeeew.
Some people are just brain dead.

Like I said earlier, "it is glaring for those who have eyes to see." Obviously you are blinded by sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by Simplyleo: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2019
What's this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by Vulcanheph(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
This buhari's trip to japan get as e be .....as much as i'll like to believe that he is actually there something tells me there is more to it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by vertueptime: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
Mumu post

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by JomoGbomo2(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
bloodofthelamb:
A friend send this picture to me through WhatsApp. This is clearly two pictures marched together to make one, because the ground are different. It is glaring to those who have eyes to see.

Your random friend sent you a random picture; you believe it. Channels TV (and other reputable media houses) have been showing various videos of the man in Japan; you don’t believe that.
Don’t you think you need help?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by dunkem21(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by dunkem21(m): 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Vulcanheph:
This buhari's trip to japan get as e be .....as much as i'll like to believe that he is actually there something tells me there is more to it

You have said it all.
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by NGpatriot: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Den don mix mental and madness substance inside the water Igbos dey drink. This is not normal. grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by dunkem21(m): 11:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2019
JomoGbomo2:

Your random friend sent you a random picture; you believe it. Channels TV (and other reputable media houses) have been showing various videos of the man in Japan; you don’t believe that.

Search your heart and tell me there is nothing wrong with this photograph? Besides, we are in a computer age and time where anything is possible. Journalism is dead in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by helinues: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2019
So upon all the Igbos noises, you couldn't do a jack for Buhari..

Even your lawd and saviour, Albino have crawled back to his shell.

So many educated illiterates in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2019
NGpatriot:
Den don mix mental and madness substance inside these lpl water Igbos dey drink. This is not normal. grin

Every one who sees the truth and speaks it is labeled IPOB. Journalism is as good as dead in this part of the world. But I sure do know that most you guys trying to suppress every truth are paid agents unleashed by the ruling class.
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by adekolaelect(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2019
JomoGbomo2:

God bless you .definitely he need much help or brain surgery .
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by adekolaelect(m): 7:40am On Aug 31, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Search your heart and tell me there is nothing wrong with this photograph? Besides, we are in a computer age and time where anything is possible. Journalism is dead in Nigeria.
OK wake it up .abi something is worrying you ni?? kuku kill yourself on top Buhari yet nothing for you to gain for it .you prove to talk truth about someone but you refuse to tell your self the truth abt the bitterness life you are living .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by lilytender: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Lazy jobless youth, go and find work.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2019
adekolaelect:
OK wake it up .abi something is worrying you ni?? kuku kill yourself on top Buhari yet nothing for you to gain for it .you prove to talk truth about someone but you refuse to tell your self the truth abt the bitterness life you are living .

What a way to reason. Huh!
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by Gandollaar(f): 8:04am On Aug 31, 2019
helinues:
So upon all the Igbos noises, you couldn't do a jack for Buhari..

Even your lawd and saviour, Albino have crawled back to his shell.

So many educated illiterates in Nigeria
To be sincere I'm sick and tired of Ipob's rant!! All we want is someone who can capture the Sudanese dead or alive and help send him to be with Abacha. All this noise and conjectures is boring already!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by Gandollaar(f): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2019
bloodofthelamb:
You guys should free me already with all these unending analysis! How difficult is it to capture a walking dead Sudanese with a dragnet and administer justice on the hater of mankind

Perhaps, Nigerians need to set him up with foreign prostitutes like his mentor to get the job done

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by Daviddson(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Every one who sees the truth and speaks it is labeled IPOB. Journalism is as good as dead in this part of the world. But I sure do know that most you guys trying to suppress every truth are paid agents unleashed by the ruling class.
You should be sensible enough to know that this picture was photoshopped by IPOB to advance their propaganda. Or did you get it from Buhari's social media accounts? How old are you sef?
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by Hypnotism: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2019
The only thing telling u there is more to it is foolishness n bigotry. You can take that to the bank.
Vulcanheph:
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by bloodofthelamb(m): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2019
Daviddson:
You should be sensible enough to know that this picture was photoshopped by IPOB to advance their propaganda. Or did you get it from Buhari's social media accounts? How old are you sef?

This photograph was part of the picture released by buhari's media team to prove that he is in Japan going about his business.
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by Daviddson(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

This photograph was part of the picture released by buhari's media team to prove that he is in Japan going about his business.
Ok, so what is your point now? That Buhari has been in Abuja all this while? And have you not seen a combination of two different tile designs in a house? I'm even ashamed having to comment on this thread.
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by Vulcanheph(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
Hypnotism:
The only thing telling u there is more to it is foolishness n bigotry. You can take that to the bank.
As your name suggests You have already been Hypnotised from seeing the truth......So i wouldn't bother explaining anything to You.
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by oyatz(m): 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
These guys keep embarrassing a tribe of an otherwise hard working and intelligent people.

The number of dumb pee Nigeria are just too much.
Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by yarimo(m): 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by Enice(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

guy use your brain now, a picture of pmb was photoshopped and placed on the net. your friend saw it, believing it to be true (based on his hate filled heart) sent it to you. if you were open minded, you would have seen through it. but you were not. you are embarassing yourself on this forum. 6

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Why The Lie? Why The Deceit? by Splendid235: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
JomoGbomo2:

Why do you take “channels”et al to be credible?Nigeria is like this cos of people like you

(1) (Reply)

Akpabio - I Was Warned About Udom / Dele Momodu: My Kobo Advice For Adams Oshiomhole And Others / Edo 2020: Obaseki Ward To Ward Continue Continue, Day 4: Etsako

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.