Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly (36817 Views)

Amotekun ‘Commander’ Storms Ekiti Assembly In Combat Regalia (Photos) / EFCC Detains Fayose As Fayemi Threatens Probe / 'Don't Let Fayose Die': Isaac Fayose As Security Surround Ekiti Govt House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by stephenduru: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2019
Former Governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose stormed the Ekiti State House of Assembly today stormed Ekiti House of Assembly and expressed his readiness to answer any question bordering on his tenure as governor of the State.

The House of Assembly had at its sitting of yesterday, summoned the former governor over what it called misappropriation of local government funds.

Fayose, who stormed the House of Assembly at about 1:15pm, went straight to the office of the Speaker, Hon. Funminiyi Afuye, with the speaker inviting other principal officers of the House, including the Deputy Speaker, Mojeed Jamiu.

Speaking to journalists at the House of Assembly, Fayose who declared that he was ready if the House was ready, said; "I'm a clear conscience, I fear no accusation."

"When I read it online yesterday, that I have been summoned to appear before the House, I called the speaker to confirm the story and when he confirmed it, I told him of my readiness to appear before the House today or anytime.

"This is because I am one Nigerian who is not afraid of being asked questions and answering them.

"When the EFCC said they needed me, I made myself available to them at the exact time and day that I promised.

"To me, leadership is about responsibility and we as leaders must always demonstrate that we are responsible."

Asked if he was not afraid that it could be political witch-hunt, he said; "Even if it is political witch-hunt, am not bothered. What is important is that my conscience is free.

"For me, I have done my bit, I will be available for any investigation."

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/08/see-photos-of-people-hailing-fayose-as.html?m=1

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by stephenduru: 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2019

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by NwaAmaikpe: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2019
shocked

Peter Fayose is a man I admire for his ability to speak from both sides of his mouth.
One who talks more than he does and a master of theatrics.
I miss his days as Governor but posterity will remember him as the one opposition governor who was almost as courageous as Nnamdi Kanu.

I look forward to his future visits for questioning; I just hope he doesn't bring a neck collar along.

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by F117nighthawk: 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
Poverty na true disease, see as them dey hail person wey don loot their money, person wey they suppose stone instead,people mumu for this country no be small, una never see anything

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Tobinrobin(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
See them hailing someone that they should’ve question or should’ve stoned. Steal billions and be praised & hailed. Steal bread � to eat from starvation people like this have caused & these same set of people hailing him will stone you lol. Hypocrite

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Annie939(f): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2019
even Buhari don tire for this man

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by vibre: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2019
Fayose dissapoint me, iyeneke confusion
Fayose dissapoint me,
Nyom kem dissapointment o

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by oluwadabira111(m): 10:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
F117nighthawk:
Poverty na true disease, see as them dey hail person wey don loot their money, person wey they suppose stone instead,people mumu for this country no be small, una never see anything
has he ever loot your money,are ekiti people complaining.give me one evidence of the money he loot before u stop writing jargons again

95 Likes 10 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by bluebay(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
How did they know he was coming? Rented crowd lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Mandyoluchi(m): 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Nightmare of the dullard.. Fayose

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by greatdreamer(m): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2019
F117nighthawk:
the real looters are in your Baba's government "pighting kworuption"

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by yarimo(m): 12:56am On Aug 31, 2019
But he said he won't honour the invitation of the state house of assembly. FAYOSE the clown what happens?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by sunmike065(m): 4:44am On Aug 31, 2019
Factory Unlock UK Used iPhone 6s 64gb for sale
phone never been used in naija b4.

Price: 50k

WhatsApp link below

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Seetto: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2019
oluwadabira111:
has he ever loot your money,are ekiti people complaining.give me one evidence of the money he loot before u stop writing jargons again
He has not looted his money, he doesn't have any evidence to prove that he looted any money because he is not in the position to conduct any investigation to prove that, we are in the current position we are because of our corrupt politicians, how on earth do you think an average Nigeria politician is not corrupt, in your dream now fayose didn't steal... undecided undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by oluwadabira111(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2019
Seetto:

He has not looted his money, he doesn't have any evidence to prove that he looted any money because he is not in the position to conduct any investigation to prove that, we are in the current position we are because of our corrupt politicians, how on earth do you think an average Nigeria politician is not corrupt, in your dream now fayose didn't steal... undecided undecided
dont argue baselessly get your fact right all allegation pointed to him as not be confirm yet

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Seetto: 7:17am On Aug 31, 2019
oluwadabira111:
dont argue baselessly get your fact right all allegation pointed to him as not be confirm yet
What fact are talking about, how many fact has been uncovered yet it was swept under the carpet, you are talking as if you just arrive from obod oyinbo.....

This is what they will be canvassing, innocent until proven guilty, this how thousands of corrupt politicians and top government officials will get recycled back into system..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by jerryunit48: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2019
The Rock is unshakable

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by AdonaiAluminium: 7:33am On Aug 31, 2019
Fayose is still a man of the people, even more popular than the governor in Ekiti State

Contact us for all your roofing jobs, roof maintenance services, insulated roofing sheets and panels etc

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Kennitrust(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Up till now, fayemi has not established any criminals case against this man.

Unlike okrocha with many un answerable question of his days in office

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by wellmax(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Hahaha I thought Lere was boasting yesterday that his principal will not attend the hearing. What changed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Naijaviewsng: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2019
Fayose is still a man of the people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5N7c7yNKC4

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by asobo: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2019
ccvv

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Biritiko: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2019
Lol
Paid mofos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Zephd1h(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2019
Here’s something for small business owners and entrepreneurs: GenM gives you
access to hundreds of qualified marketing interns who’ll help with content planning,
copywriting, ad campaigns, and more. Save up to ten hours a week on your
marketing tasks - onboard a trained remote intern with GenM.

Link in signature below �����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Biritiko: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2019
wellmax:
Hahaha I thought Lere was boasting yesterday that his principal will not attend the hearing. What changed.
Lmao

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by PapaBaby: 7:36am On Aug 31, 2019
Osokomale of the universe, oga mi I hail o

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by SolarKing1: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2019
Hmmm... they should focus on moving the state forward.
Stop killing your brain with generator noise. Take advantage of the unbelievable August Ending Promo for fueless free Electricity. Urgently get yours before promo is over. Just 68k Per 1 of our Noiseless Solar Gen now. Very good for Barber Shop, SelfContain Room, Sales Shops, etc.
+2 348 02 9 43 540 7

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by Leonbonapart(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2019
Apart from notable men of God like T.b Joshua, Adeboye and Oyedipo.

This is the only Afonja with balls

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by itsme01: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2019
cool

This guy is fearless, he was the only past governor to present himself to EFCC willinly,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by asobo: 7:37am On Aug 31, 2019
Now I see were the AMBUSH comment by the APC lead assembly is coming from. Lol
FAYOSE THE ROCK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Hailing Fayose As He Storms Ekiti House Of Assembly by anigbajumo(m): 7:37am On Aug 31, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Peter Fayose is a man I admire for his ability to speak from both sides of his mouth.
One who talks more than he does and a master of theatrics.
I miss his days as Governor but posterity will remember him as the one opposition governor who was almost as courageous as Nnamdi Kanu.

I look forward to his future visits for questioning; I just hope he doesn't bring a neck collar along.

KANU or wat,u must be daft to be comparing KANU to a former governor and a man that is presently in Nigeria ready to face any issues even if it wrong accusation. Is kanu here In Nigeria?it is absolutely nonsensical to twist bravery and cowardice in the same sentence.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari To Be Buried Today / Amaechi Arrives National Assembly For Screening This Morning (Photo) / Ernest Ezeajughi Re-Elected Mayor In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.