Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja (28285 Views)

Mobile Policemen Brutalize Man For Blocking Their Van With G-Wagon In Owerri / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite / SARS Officers Being Mocked After Their Van Broke Down In EKSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja by glowingflame7: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
orunmila144:
obviously you have comprehension problems. WALKED PASS IN FRONT OF is what eyewitness said. and if you live in a country where the police men are crazy it would be in your best interest to obey all the laws. let me tell you a story about myself many years ago. I did the exact same thing this man did. police men approached me and made me do frog jump for 30 minutes by the side of the road. I am speaking to you from experience here. i was lucky they didnt beat me but i would have taken his beating over my 30 minutes frog jump because i couldnt walk for many hours after that 30 minutes frog jump in the hot sun

Talking about comprehension, obviously you are the one not comprehending. I didn't say I don't know how Nigerians and people with power behave like animals. The very simple point is two. Nobody talked about the speed of the guy's walk,nobody said he crossed the road. Only you. Secondly, the police were wrong and that's the truth. Whether they did worse to you is not the point. The point is that they are wrong.
Re: Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja by orunmila144: 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
glowingflame7:

Talking about comprehension, obviously you are the one not comprehending. I didn't say I don't know how Nigerians and people with power behave like animals. The very simple point is two. Nobody talked about the speed of the guy's walk Only you,nobody said he crossed the road. Only you. Secondly, the police were wrong and that's the truth. Whether they did worse to you is not the point. The point is that they are wrong.
what are ya autistic ?
According to the eye witness, the police officers were seen assaulting the man just because he walked pass the front of their vehicle instead of running
OK aam done. i see i am talking to a slow person here
Re: Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja by glowingflame7: 7:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
orunmila144:
what are ya autistic ?

OK aam done. i see i am talking to a slow person here

You need to be educated. When you are educated, you will be able to talk in public without resorting to abusing others.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja by orunmila144: 7:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
glowingflame7:

You need to be educated. When you are educated, you will be able to talk in public without resorting to abusing others.
maybe if you stop acting like a troll lmao
Re: Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja by Yigalanshey(m): 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
Josnac:
lipsrsealed

See eh, most of these policemen are completely out of shape. All they do is extort, visit brothels, drink beer and have protruding stomachs like those people of old who are cursed by the gods for one abomination or the other.

The truth is that the only thing shielding most of them is just the name "police" and the gun they carry...otherwise with the frustration in the land, who are you to stop a Young man on the road and start talking gibberish not to even talk of attempting physical molestation?? Na your body go hear am.

That guy can take on the yeye policeman on a neutral turf anytime any day, anywhere.
True
Re: Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja by yeniyeni(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
I believe this police officers have a family. May their family face the same fate from bad people . if u know u lnow
Re: Police Officers Brutalize Man For Walking While Passing Their Van In Abuja by Akious2k2(m): 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Maybe we should hear the NPF side of the story before concluding... Oya, over to the NPF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dead Newborn Baby Found Inside Gutter In Benue (Disturbing Photos) / The Rapists Who Killed Ajila Seun Must Be Caught - Akeredolu Orders Police / Two Cousins Arrested For Robbery And Murder In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.