Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,829 members, 7,806,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

A Boy In Basic 5 Writes To South Africa. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Boy In Basic 5 Writes To South Africa. (206 Views)

Primary Five Pupil Writes To South Africa. / Terrible Accident Kills A Boy In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Confused Monkey Tries To Steal A Burger Through A Car Windscreen In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Boy In Basic 5 Writes To South Africa. by wisdomeze(m): 12:40am On Aug 31, 2019
Dear south Africa, this piece is for you.

OK. So, I have taken cognizance of the barrage of incessant killings you melt out on my compatriots who have not fallen short of being humans like you, too.

It is no longer news how my people fall to your swords on almost a daily basis. We, Nigerians, like other black nations, are just trying to look for greener pastures to at least make ends meet. We have for many years now being your greatest ally in Africa and by extension, the entirety of the black race.

I know there are really good people amongst you, who still have good hearts to accommodate my people. But, you all can come together to combat the menace some of your heartless people apportion to Nigerians.

We have being through a lot for strings of years now. We don't have really good and reasonable leaders as you and so, We don't savour the good tidings of the resources our country is replete with.

Note: not all Nigerians are bad people. We still have good and lovely people to come by in your country. There is no one country that is void of bad eggs. We are Africans, we are your ally, we are one.

Please, let my people live and go about their businesses in your country. Just pray for us, we have been through a lot lately thus we must surely bounce back. God bless Nigeria, God bless Africa, God help us!

Wisdom Eze

(1) (Reply)

XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS: Unacceptable Provocation Abroad From South Africa / H.E Vice President Prof. Yemi Osinbajo Will Be In Kebbi State Today For The MSME / How To Make Easy Money Online Through Affiliate Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.