Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,628 members, 7,782,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 08:04 AM

If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, (964 Views)

Where Are The Good Ebook Writers Here? / I Will Write Quality E Books (Fiction And Non Fiction) For You! / 2 Good Ebook Writers Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, by Hannahdiah(f): 8:16am On Aug 31, 2019
Hello Everyone. My name is Hannah, I am a writer myself. I have written in almost all niches and I have my hands so full lately...

What I am looking for is:

Someone that can deliver 25k words eBook in 10 days. At least, 75k words in a month.

Someone that delivers quality eBooks without spelling and grammatical errors.

Someone that is highly communicative and adhere strictly to deadlines. I know things may come up sometimes but always out me in the loop early enough, maybe we would work out something.

Someone that avoids plagiarism at all cost. (It can result to termination of the job and I won't pay for it. So please, avoid plagiarism.

Someone that is open to constructive criticism and willing to learn. We learn everyday, so please, be open to learning.

And lastly, someone that can proofread his or her work after writing, to make sure there is no error at all. Not just run it through Grammarly and that is it. Most times, Grammarly doesn't pick up corrections. Especially the free version.

So now, if you think you are up for this, please send me at least, 2 samples of the previous eBooks you have written and add your rate per word. Initially, the rate I am offering won't be on the high side but with great potential of increasing once we understand each other.

Thank you everyone. Here is my email: hannahdiah007@gmail.com
Re: If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, by oluwaseuntitilo(f): 6:58pm On Sep 06, 2019
Hello hannah,I already shoot my shot via email,pls check it,would love to work with you asap.
Re: If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, by TheGrillr(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hey there, I compose really great posts. Here's my whatsapp number
07035461917. Pls text anytime, let's discuss!. Have a great day
Email: thehoppersfile@gmail.com

BTW: Here's a sample piece. I dropped this on Medium

https://medium.com/@bobave/a-21st-century-superficial-economy-is-here-and-now-806f01603611

Hannahdiah:
Hello Everyone. My name is Hannah, I am a writer myself. I have written in almost all niches and I have my hands so full lately...

Someone that can deliver 25k words eBook in 10 days. At least, 75k words in a month.

Someone that is highly communicative and adhere strictly to deadlines. I know things may come up sometimes but always out me in the loop early enough, maybe we would work out something.

Someone that avoids plagiarism at all cost. (It can result to termination of the job and I won't pay for it. So please, avoid plagiarism.

Someone that is open to constructive criticism and willing to learn. We learn everyday, so please, be open to learning.

And lastly, someone that can proofread his or her work after writing, to make sure there is no error at all. Not just run it through Grammarly and that is it. Most times, Grammarly doesn't pick up corrections. Especially the free version.

So now, if you think you are up for this, please send me at least, 2 samples of the previous eBooks you have written and add your rate per word. Initially, the rate I am offering won't be on the high side but with great potential of increasing once we understand each other.

Re: If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, by headboyprince(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2019
Hannahdiah:

Hello, are you still in need of an ebook writer. Can i still apply?
Re: If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, by Hannahdiah(f): 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2019
Yes please, still open to great ebook writers.

headboyprince:

Hello, are you still in need of an ebook writer. Can i still apply?
Re: If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, by Hannahdiah(f): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2019
Can you resend please?

oluwaseuntitilo:
Hello hannah,I already shoot my shot via email,pls check it,would love to work with you asap.
Re: If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, by Hannahdiah(f): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2019
I still need great writers for long-term project.
Re: If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, by headboyprince(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2019
Hannahdiah:
Yes please, still open to great ebook writers.

I just sent you a mail now
Re: If You Are A Good Ebook Writer That Write Quality Books And Doesn't Disappoint, by ayodeji481(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2019
Headboy...send me a message

(1) (Reply)

3 Copywriters (advert Writers) Wanted! / #myjambstory ENTRIES: Hilarious Stories Now On Www.sagaysagay.com / My Life In A Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.