Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans (48584 Views)

3 Americans Dead, As Plane Crashes Into House In Ukraine (Pix, Video) / COVID-19: No Entry For Nigerians, Americans Into Europe / Derailer Thread: Meeting Point For Nigerians/Africans In Scandanavia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by timesup234: 2:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
TheEnforcer:
You know tens of thousands of peeps in Delta state?Only you?Can you hear yourself?Your lies are too much and thats how you cook up figures everytime from the top of your head.Only those who dont know you will bother replying you
Which figures did I cook up? That majority of Americans dont have $400? That majority cant afford their cars and homes? That majority cant pay college tuitions for their kids? That America is the world capital of homelessness? That America has the highest number of people behind bar? That college students in America are sleeping with sugar daddies in Europe in other to pay their loans? That doctors are not rich in America cos they carry a loan burden of over $300,000 during medical school? That majority of places in New York, New Jersey, Michigan and many Southern States are worse than Mushin? Come on man, not everybody can easily be fooled. Some are highly intelligent and 100% conscious of reality and not the facade called the American dream

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by TheEnforcer: 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
timesup234:
Why do people bother replying this TheEnforcer guy? He is a troll on the travel section. Makes baseless allegations without verifiable evidence. Let people ask him why he is so bitter about Nigeria and expends all his energy hating his father's land. Surely this is normal. Nobody in Nigeria knows him, so why is he so bitter? He is always supporting America. Go and check his past threads and posts. Then you understand where he is coming from. He says he knows tens of thousands of people in New York city. Hows that possible? Nobody should bother replying him
This shows you are a clown.You had no credible response to my post and you had to quote me verbatim.Hahaha.I dont use sentiments.I tell it Like it is.You have been this way on the travel section for years.We know you too well.You are the most bitter person about the Us in the whole world,yet you support China.So we know where you are coming from

3 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by opebiboy: 2:47pm On Sep 03, 2019
timesup234:
Which figures did I cook up? That majority of Americans dont have $400? That majority cant afford their cars and homes? That majority cant pay college tuitions for their kids? That America is the world capital of homelessness? That America has the highest number of people behind bar? That college students in America are sleeping with sugar daddies in Europe in other to pay their loans? That doctors are not rich in America cos they carry a loan burden of over $300,000 during medical school? That majority of places in New York, New Jersey, Michigan and many Southern States are worse than Mushin? Common man, not everybody can easily be fooled. Some are highly intelligent and 100% conscious to reality and not the facade called the American dream
Hahahaha. You got mental issues. See a doctor ASAP

3 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
opebiboy:
Whats mental in his post?

5 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by opebiboy: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

Whats mental in his post?
That part he said mushin
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by opebiboy: 2:58pm On Sep 03, 2019
He said mushin. grin
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by salford: 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
I cant even imagine what will happen if Nigerians abroad stopped remmiting money back home. A whooping $25Billion was remmited to Nigeria in 2018. This is only $3Billion less than Nigeria's 2018 budget. grin

In 2015, the figure was a staggering $35Billion out of which circa $6Billion was from the US.

In other news on nairaland, Anambra governor thanks a Nigerian doctor based in the US for his donation of a judiciary complex to the state.

https://www.nairaland.com/5395943/godwin-maduka-donates-judiciary-complex

3 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
I feel all the poster is trying to say is this; Many people still live good in Nigeria irrespective of the gloom and vices here.

My sister in the UK is a lecturer but doesnt live larger than those here in Nigeria. The life according to her is tougher and stricter if there is anyword like that. That doesnt mean the UK is bad. Life is more relaxed here but the security and infrastructure especially roads here is something else. Electricity and borehole can be covered with solar but you will have to contain with many third world problems.

7 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by opebiboy: 5:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lol
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by showbiz4all27(m): 8:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Africans are getting wise.

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Impulse80(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
timesup234:
A slave blind to the trillions of wealth around him. I thought Nigeria was hopeless, how coming you are close to complete your money in a hopeless land? You folks are nuisance without any productivity capability. Completely brainwashed by Western media propaganda of the dead American dream than never even existed

Uncultured swine. Just because you were denied visa by the American embassy, you should learn to manage your hate.

6 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Impulse80(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
TheEnforcer:
Why do people bother replying this times234 guy?Hes a troll on the travel section.Makes baseless allegations without verifiable evidence.Let people ask him why he is so bitter about the US and expends all his energy hating America.Surely,this is not normal.Nobody in the US knows him,so why is he so bitter?He is always supporting China.Go and check his past threads and posts.Then you understand where he is coming from.He says he knows tens of thousands of people in delta state .Hows that possible?Nobody should bother replying him

You're right I just checked his profile and whoever is behind that moniker is obsessed with America, hates Israel and is most likely a functional psychopath.

1 Like

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Ugosample(m): 10:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
salford:
I cant even imagine what will happen if Nigerians abroad stopped remmiting money back home. A whooping $25Billion was remmited to Nigeria in 2018. This is only $3Billion less than Nigeria's 2018 budget. grin

In 2015, the figure was a staggering $35Billion out of which circa $6Billion was from the US.

In other news on nairaland, Anambra governor thanks a Nigerian doctor based in the US for his donation of a judiciary complex to the state.

If the remittance dry up

Nigeria os fvcked

1 Like

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by timesup234: 5:35am On Sep 04, 2019
salford:

This is the dumbest post ever on social media. Lagos state has a bigger economy than 20 states in America and when calculated for GDP purchasing power, the Nigerian economy is over $1 trillion annually. There are more money going to America from Nigeria than coming in. This shows you are a complete dunce and novice when it comes to economics. Talking about peanut $200 sent from abroad. The large bulk of that money comes from Nigerians doing businesses back home and fraudsters. When the exchange rate eventually ease to 200 naira to the dollar the Lagos economy will be bigger than 40 states in America. You guys are so dumb. Learn to do critical research before typing bullshit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by timesup234: 5:38am On Sep 04, 2019
Impulse80:

Uncultured swine. Just because you were denied visa by the American embassy, you should learn to manage your hate.
Visa? You are a donkey. Only fools and jobless touts still think about visa in 2019 thats why you cant see beyond your nose. Visa is slavery and for failures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by ahiboilandgas: 7:40am On Sep 04, 2019
timesup234:
Visa? You are a donkey. Only fools and jobless touts still think about visa in 2019 thats why you cant see beyond your nose. Visa is slavery and for failures
u have some points sha but no need for insult ,my friend that moved to the us having temporary green card told me he trying to raise 10k dollars to improve his credit score ....i was like whooa 10k (2m) then this are sum entprenures at the top of their game make within 1 month trading ...nigeria system is problematic so it can give crazy cash like during pdp era I can hit 2m in a day if given nnpc kerosine allocations......so I was wondering if his move to American made sense

3 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by tpiander: 8:25am On Sep 04, 2019
salford:
I cant even imagine what will happen if Nigerians abroad stopped remmiting money back home.

They'll be ok. Remitting money in millions from overseas skyrocketed in the last 20 years or so as more Nigerians emigrated. It created a cash flow dependency where private sources replaced governmental oversight.

A whooping $25Billion was remmited to Nigeria in 2018. This is only $3Billion less than Nigeria's 2018 budget.

I dunno if the overseas remittances are alleviating poverty or escalating it.

Nigerians today are less civilized than before. Civilization is considered redundant when there is general poverty.

Possibly.
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by TheEnforcer: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2019
timesup234:
This is the dumbest post ever on social media. Lagos state has a bigger economy than 20 states in America and when calculated for GDP purchasing power, the Nigerian economy is over $1 trillion annually. There are more money going to America from Nigeria than coming in. This shows you are a complete dunce and novice when it comes to economics. Talking about peanut $200 sent from abroad. The large bulk of that money comes from Nigerians doing businesses back home and fraudsters. When the exchange rate eventually ease to 200 naira to the dollar the Lagos economy will be bigger than 40 states in America. You guys are so dumb. Learn to do critical research before typing bullshit
Mr Nigeria,are you the one to bring it down to 200n to a dollar when it has been at 350 for some time now.You are so delusional .the New yorks economy is worth$ 1. 5 trn, and thats just a state.So it means New yorks economy is bigger than that of the whole of 36 Nigerian states.Mr, case closed. Go and sleep.

6 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by oluayebenz: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2019
Still on this argument.........

Please let's pray for our people's in South Africa.

Say no to Xenophobic attacks
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Ugosample(m): 11:15am On Sep 04, 2019
tpiander:

They'll be ok. Remitting money in millions from overseas skyrocketed in the last 20 years or so as more Nigerians emigrated. It created a cash flow dependency where private sources replaced governmental oversight.

I dunno if the overseas remittances are alleviating poverty or escalating it.

Nigerians today are less civilized than before. Civilization is considered redundant when there is general poverty.

Possibly.

i am sure they won't be okay

remittances are the lifeblood

losing that will be disaster

businesses who depend on those who receive remittance will be done for
that is just one effect.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2019
Ugosample:

that is just one effect.

All your posts are always negative. Haba!

4 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Ugosample(m): 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
EMMAACHILE:

All your posts are always negative. Haba!

You really think Nigeria of today will survive without thw remittances pouring into the country in the billons of USD?

How do you think many have been coping?

how do you think those guys who sell stuff will cope of the remittances are cut off

It's like you don't understand the full implications of that

@Salford, it's like people don't get this....

You think my posts are always negative?
I'm just saying it the way it is

4 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by tpiander: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ugosample:

that is just one effect.

They'll be very ok once they're independently making their own money without assistance.

Remittances are not any lifeblood, it's simply the support sent from people's earnings to assist folks back home.

The disaster is the current situation Nigerians are experiencing even with the remittance.

Small businesses depending on private sector renumerations and boosts, might need to look to governmental support which is more standard and reliable, unlike the erratic nature of remittances.

1 Like

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by timesup234: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ugosample:

that is just one effect.

remittance is less than 0.1% of money and resources stolen from Nigeria by American corporations every single day. Who is setting the slave rules and laws you follow?
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by kroger: 4:03pm On Sep 04, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
u have some points sha but no need for insult ,my friend that moved to the us having temporary green card told me he trying to raise 10k dollars to improve his credit score ....i was like whooa 10k (2m) then this are sum entprenures at the top of their game make within 1 month trading ...nigeria system is problematic so it can give crazy cash like during pdp era I can hit 2m in a day if given nnpc kerosine allocations......so I was wondering if his move to American made sense

What do you mean by
he trying to raise 10k dollars to improve his credit score
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by salford: 5:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
opebiboy:
Are you just knowing that the guy or girl is an american deportee? His deportation has damaged his brain hence why he is always trolling on threads where America or abroad is mentioned grin

3 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Ugosample(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
timesup234:
remittance is less than 0.1% of money and resources stolen from Nigeria by American corporations every single day. Who is setting the slave rules and laws you follow?

remittances are $28b thereabouts

And you claim that this is less than 0.1% of money stolen from Nigeria by American corporations

there is no polite way to say this

But you are VERY DAFT

4 Likes

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by salford: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2019
tpiander:

They'll be very ok once they're independently making their own money without assistance.

Only if you know how many pensioners (that never got paid their pension), university students and retirees in Nigeria that depend on remittances from abroad. I guess you do not know else you won't make that statement. Maybe you are from a rich home.

A post below of Prof Adesanmi of blessed memory.

Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Ugosample(m): 6:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
tpiander:

Remittances are not any lifeblood, it's simply the support sent from people's earnings to assist folks back home.

The disaster is the current situation Nigerians are experiencing even with the remittance.

Small businesses depending on private sector renumerations and boosts, might need to look to governmental support which is more standard and reliable, unlike the erratic nature of remittances.

you cannot discount the importance of these remittances
especially in Today's Nigeria

That the govt has sent to the abyss
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by Ugosample(m): 6:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
salford:

Only if you know how many pensioners (that never got paid their pension), university students and retirees in Nigeria that depend on remittances from abroad. I guess you do not know else you won't make that statement. Maybe you are from a rich home.

A post below of Prof Adesanmi of blessed memory.

he does not know
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by salford: 6:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Ugosample:

he does not know
I kind of understand how easy it is to overlook the struggle of others when we are comfortable, so I won't call it self denial. It is not a lie that there is extreme poverty in Nigeria especially in the North.

I am not even going to reply that other troll called timesup again. It's pointless talking to someone that has mental issues.
Re: Africans Live Better Lives Than Most Americans by queengift(f): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
salford:

I kind of understand how easy it is to overlook the struggle of others when we are comfortable, so I won't call it self denial. It is not a lie that there is extreme poverty in Nigeria especially in the North.

I am not even going to reply that other troll called timesup again. It's pointless talking to someone that has mental issues.

The guy is too obsessed with America, sounds bitter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Ghana's Newly Built Airport Flooded / Dangote Truck Collides With Bus In Kogi, 13 People Burnt - Graphic Pics / My Weird & Creepy Experience At Erin Ijesha Waterfalls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.