Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

When Was The Last Time - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / When Was The Last Time (1024 Views)

When Was The Last Time You: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time by Navi613: 8:41am On Oct 26, 2010
When was the last time you had an "ah ha" moment, i mean a moment when everything stopped almost as if you found a gap in space and time, and something became clear that instant second.
Re: When Was The Last Time by InkedNerd(f): 8:42am On Oct 26, 2010
Yesterday morning wink
Re: When Was The Last Time by denony(m): 8:59am On Oct 26, 2010
up to 5 months now, my oil tank is filled grin
Re: When Was The Last Time by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 16, 2012
Navi613: When was the last time you had an "ah ha" moment, i mean a moment when everything stopped almost as if you found a gap in space and time, and something became clear that instant second.

yesterday.
Re: When Was The Last Time by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 17, 2012
I remember a few months ago, I was at work, listening to my favorite radio program "Q" and I suddenly stopped and felt happy and like everything in that moment was PERFECT...because it wasnt and that was OK. So Wow!

(1) (Reply)

Have You Tried This Hidden Game In Google Chrome??? / Win Big In #mycircle #sociallender Xmas Selfie Challenge / Can You Do Without Social Media?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.