Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Do We Overestimate Ourselves In Relationships? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do We Overestimate Ourselves In Relationships? (4603 Views)

What Do Nigerians Think Of White Women In Relationships? / 10 Types Of Ladies That Are In Relationships But Still Sleep Around / 5 Reasons Why Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Relationships And Act Strangely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Overestimate Ourselves In Relationships? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2019
ericsmith:

finally i brought out d real you grin pvssy forming brain

What you're looking for is my attention. Happy meat beating grin
Re: Do We Overestimate Ourselves In Relationships? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:32am On Sep 01, 2019
missjo:

It's amazing,it really is.
Love how you handled yourself by the waysmiley

kiss
Re: Do We Overestimate Ourselves In Relationships? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What you're looking for is my attention Happy meat beating grin

If what you gave me since yestidae nite up till these moment is not attention ... so what is it undecided babe u waank too much, ur well go dry up o grin
Re: Do We Overestimate Ourselves In Relationships? by rex444(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
missjo:

Okay about the topic & content, i basically just wanted any willing participant to talk about those qualities they possess that is enough reason for them not to be cheated on. In other words,validate yourself without overestimating yourself, which is why i said VISIBLE reasons as opposed to imaginary ones.
oooh ok that's gonna be interesting to listen to, I will observe ....hehehe
Re: Do We Overestimate Ourselves In Relationships? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
ericsmith:

If what you gave me since yestidae nite up till these moment is not attention ... so what is it undecided babe u waank too much, ur well go dry up o grin

The funny thing about you is that you think you're so witty. The attention you've been getting ends here, you're beginning to bore me with your dry retorts.
Re: Do We Overestimate Ourselves In Relationships? by missjo(f): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
Xhosanostra, i need to get at you.
What's good babe?
Re: Do We Overestimate Ourselves In Relationships? by jidobaba(m): 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2019
Because, like most things in life, you get as much as you give. If I am all in, frankly I know that my partner must be all in too. Similarly if it's just a fling and every thing in between. The vibes, the nuances. Then the feedback you get for every action, you unconsciously process this feedback and calibrate your commitment to match the other person's.
So I don't think it's the ego, it is more a trust thing. You trust the process that got you here, and that you will get as much as you give.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Corona Pandemic & My Family Made Me Loose My Fiancée -pls Advise / Found A Guy In Her Apartment: Am I Overreacting? / Sex Or Money: Which Makes A Lady Remain In Love With A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.