Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. (2228 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Captainrambo2: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
the number reason is illiteracy.

they have so much illiterates in their rank. 99% of ipob members re touts. no offence to bros gidygiddy.

the attack fellow igbos that do not agree with their views calling them sellouts and other derogatory names. even when the other has a far more superior reason/argument they wont even bother to think or listen they just roll insults out.

they attack other ethnic group.

I wont say they re terrorists no, they re not in fact in this country only one ethnic group is know for that nonsense.
but ipob is synonymous with the klu,klux,klan(KKK) An all white supremacist group in America preaching white supremacy.

ipob is not as popular among the igbos as some of us think. I have been to Anambra and Enugu for business. the people just hate Buhari . yes just Buhari. since ipob a known hate group that hates everything hates Buhari too, the other just latch in. but that's as far as it gets. and the biafra issue too, they love the idea, that's it o

tell them come let's discuss or lets project ipob them you will see they don not care about that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Captainrambo2: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
I know ipob will come looking for me with knives and sledge hammer
yiu wont find me. I'm going to church now now
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by yarimo(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
6. IPOBIANS are special fools

7. Every IPOB member is a terrorists

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by helinues: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Igbos have been finally relegated.

I just hope majority of them will wise up and realised Albino is only fooling them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Area4Area: 3:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
helinues:

I just hope majority of them will wise up and realised Albino is only fooling them.
My bros forget it, if he comes with another lie tomorrow you'll still see them hyping him. Do you know what it means to be brainwashed because I don't think you do, they've been made to reason in only one direction and must never ask questions, just obey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by helinues: 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
Area4Area:
My bros forget it, if he comes with another lie tomorrow you'll still see them hyping him. Do you know what it means to be brainwashed because I don't think you do, they've been made to reason in only one direction and must never ask questions, just obey.

But according to them, they are independent in nature that's why they do not have Kings.. Have they abolished the tradition? Even a king cant mislead them in this way not to talk of ordinary Kanu whom his source of income is unknown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Yujin(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lol. See how they dedicate all their time discussing IPOB matters as though the freedom fighting group has killed even one person. Non of these slaves have ever open one thread to condemn a world renowned terrorist group namely the infamous 'fulani herdsmen. This terrorist group has murdered thousands and rendered hundreds of thousands homeless and they've kidnapped hundreds collecting ransoms worth over a billion naira yet IPOB is there problem. We're scattered all over the world boldly bearing our insignia with any innocent person feeling threatened by us. No government save the crass failure of the shithole has labelled us a terrorist group. You judge for yourself who now is more delusional. I'm very objective in my views and approach to issues. I challenge any one of you to a debate here on Nairaland on the topic of Nigeria and the way forward; whether disintegration is the best solution or not. There, our cerebral capacity will be exposed for all to see.
IPOB is a formidable group whose sole purpose is to see to the establishment of Biafra for the safety and progress of Biafrans and their friends. Nigeria is a failed country and does not show any capacity to be alive. Ten years from now will be worse off than today for majority of you. Mark this comment. Poverty will be more than 90% and the life of an average Nigerian will be cheaper than the life of a dog because more Nigerians will be killed per day than the number of dogs killed therein. We are watching.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by James4bright(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yujin:
Lol. See how they dedicate all their time discussing IPOB matters as though the freedom fighting group has killed even one person. Non of these slaves have ever open one thread to condemn a world renowned terrorist group namely the infamous 'fulani herdsmen. This terrorist group has murdered thousands and rendered hundreds of thousands homeless and they've kidnapped hundreds collecting ransoms worth over a billion naira yet IPOB is there problem. We're scattered all over the world boldly bearing our insignia with any innocent person feeling threatened by us. No government save the crass failure of the shithole has labelled us a terrorist group. You judge for yourself who now is more delusional. I'm very objective in my views and approach to issues. I challenge any one of you to a debate here on Nairaland on the topic of Nigeria and the way forward; whether disintegration is the best solution or not. There, our cerebral capacity will be exposed for all to see.
IPOB is a formidable group whose sole purpose is to see to the establishment of Biafra for the safety and progress of Biafrans and their friends. Nigeria is a failed country and does not show any capacity to be alive. Ten years from now will be worse off than today for majority of you. Mark this comment. Poverty will be more than 90% and the life of an average Nigerian will be cheaper than the life of a dog because more Nigerians will be killed per day than the number of dogs killed therein. We are watching.

The most factual thing I've read today. The fact that there is a possibility of the SS and the SE merging and becoming an independent nation really hurts them badly.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Captainrambo2: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yujin:

lol but yiur fellow igbos dont even want ipob.

on nairaland you wont know who is who . on Facebook its different go and see civil war between igbos because of ipob matter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Captainrambo2: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Presidiotbuhari:
Head slamming afonjas and obsession with Igbo/IPOB matter is something else.smh
I'm the op. I'm not even youruba. na me don abuse afonjas pass grin
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Ikechunna: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Captainrambo2:

lol butvyiur fellow igbos dont even want ipob.

on nairaland you wont know who is who . on Facebook its different go and see civil war between igbos because of ipob matter

Just look at the writing of the OP of this topic and that of the IPOB member he quoted. A mere look at both indicates who among the two is more educated yet one had the audacity to call the other illiterates. Oxymoron.

Secondly, which Facebook are you seeing civil war between Igbos? You Niggerians love decieving and lying to yourselves with delusions. You are more likely to see an "Igbo" on this annoymous platform opposing IPOB than Facebook, Twitter, or any other platforms that's not annoymous. Shit, even on that Facebook, Igbo groups that has no affiliation to IPOB and supposed to be a communication for Igbos actually promote IPOB/Biafra on their platform.

Nigga stop lying to yourself.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Ikechunna: 4:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Yujin:

This is without a doubt fact. They obsess over IPOB claiming them as illiterates yet, IPOB has headquarters all over the world and judging from those I know that supports them, they reaching Igbos from every age group to every class. The only thing I agree with Niggerians in regards to IPOB is that Nnamdi is losing objectives and needs to get his mind back in the game. He's staying to focus way too much on the politics of this shithole. Who gives a Bleep wtf Niggerian government does to it's people. Who gives a Bleep how many Niggerian they kill. The same Niggerians that IPOB cry for did not do the same when they were killed. Who gives arat ass if Niggerian government playing then by using a fake Buhari. Who gives a flying Bleep? The objective is getting our people out of that shithole and into a country we can all come together and build for our future children.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Presidiotbuhari: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Captainrambo2:
^^^^
What's the difference btw u from a mushroom tribe like Esan and an Afoja from 80% muslim tribe off west? undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Captainrambo2: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^^
What's the difference btw u from a mushroom tribe like Esan and an Afoja from 80% muslim tribe off west? undecided
re you different from kkk now ? yea my ethnic group is mushroom thank you.

ipob hates other people Esan Youruba hasusa even fellow igbos that disagree with their hate madness.

we all know this tell me something we dont knowgrin

2 Likes

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Area4Area: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2019
helinues:

But according to them, they are independent in nature that's why they do not have Kings.. Have they abolished the tradition? Even a king cant mislead them in this way not to talk of ordinary Kanu whom his source of income is unknown
You described the peace loving Igbos, IPOBians are different, they don't think independently with their brains but only take orders from their supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Captainrambo2: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Area4Area:
You described the peace loving Igbos, IPOBians are different, they don't think independently with their brains but only take orders from their supreme leader Nnamdi Kanu
I tell you ipob nor dey think well

1 Like

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Area4Area: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2019
Captainrambo2:

When we were telling them that Igbos and IPOB are never the same, they felt we were lying, Facebook is a serious battleground for anyone to know that
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Area4Area: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ikechunna:

This is without a doubt fact. They obsess over IPOB claiming them as illiterates yet, IPOB has headquarters all over the world and judging from those I know that supports them, they reaching Igbos from every age group to every class. The only thing I agree with Niggerians in regards to IPOB is that Nnamdi is losing objectives and needs to get his mind back in the game. He's staying to focus way too much on the politics of this shithole. Who gives a Bleep wtf Niggerian government does to it's people. Who gives a Bleep how many Niggerian they kill. The same Niggerians that IPOB cry for did not do the same when they were killed. Who gives arat ass if Niggerian government playing then by using a fake Buhari. Who gives a flying Bleep? The objective is getting our people out of that shithole and into a country we can all come together and build for our future children.
Finally you've accepted the truth, hope others join you too
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by ihitenansa: 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
No look on why Nigeria is a steadily failing state or why nigeria should be a prospering state with all at its disposal? IPOB is a reaction to a series of bad and worsening actions (inactions),...

1 Like

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
Captainrambo2:

they have so much illiterates in their rank. 99% of ipob members re touts. no offence to bros gidygiddy.

the attack fellow igbos that do not agree with their views calling them sellouts and other derogatory names. even when the other has a far more superior reason/argument they wont even bother to think or listen they just roll insults out.

I wont say they re terrorists no, they re not in fact in this country only one ethnic group is know for that nonsense.
but ipob is synonymous with the klu,klux,klan(KKK) An all white supremacist group in America preaching white supremacy.

ipob is not as popular among the igbos as some of us think. I have been to Anambra and Enugu for business. the people just hate Buhari . yes just Buhari. since ipob a known hate group that hates everything hates Buhari too, the other just latch in. but that's as far as it gets. and the biafra issue too, they love the idea, that's it o

tell them come let's discuss or lets project ipob them you will see they don not care about that.

All your points are true except for number one. IPOB should be giving kudos for raising the Nigerian'ss consciousness that their fantastically corrupt leaders can be held accountable.

1 Like

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Ikechunna: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
Area4Area:
Finally you've accepted the truth, hope others join you too
Who the Bleep is this Niggerian? You must be out of your mind if you think I accepted whatever illogical nonsense your obsessed ass deem as truth. The Bleep? Go and fix that worthless piece of shit you call a country instead of decieving yourself that anyone seeing things in your attache by force's perspective.

Likewise, you must be crazy if you think I don't support Nnamdi Kanu and Ipob anymore or in acceptance of your one Niggeria shithole as opposed to division to Biafra. Out of your natural born mind if that's your "accepted the truth". Don't you ever insult me again by implying I see things in the perspective as a Niggerian.

3 Likes

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Captainrambo2 post=81789163[s:
]the number reason is illiteracy.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by gidgiddy: 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
The important issue is not if Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB fail or not, they have already awaken the ideology of self determination in many Igbos, so they have already won

What matters is for Igbos to embrace that ideology of self determination.

Nigeria has already failed and nothing anybody does can undo that failure.

And that's why the Biafran agitation will continue, whether IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu fail or not.

3 Likes

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Area4Area: 6:05am On Sep 01, 2019
gidgiddy:
The important issue is not if Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB fail or not, they have already awaken the ideology of self determination in many Igbos, so they have already won

What matters is for Igbos to embrace that ideology of self determination.

Nigeria has already failed and nothing anybody does can undo that failure.

And that's why the Biafran agitation will continue, whether IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu fail or not.
They can be said to be winners when they get Biafra by themselves only, that has been their aim and anything aside that is an epic fail.
No shifting of the goalpost.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2019
Captainrambo2

Edo state (Yoruba)

yarimo

6. IPOBIANS are special fools

7. Every IPOB member is a terrorists

Hausa-fulani

helinues

Ekiti (yoruba)

Area4Area

Yoruba.

Infact this particular one is just here for IPOB...nothingelse......nkakwu

Helinues

Yoruba.

Captainrambo2

Edo state

Let me stop the profiling here. A man from Edo state woke up today and the only thing he was dreaming or should I say thinking is just about Igbos.

So as you can see he is now satisfied and okay, well refreshed abusing igbos.

I used to tell me that sometimes anything after agbor are no friends., they are just full blooded enemies waiting to strike.

Just look at what someone just drop just to paint igbos in bad light.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 01, 2019
Captainrambo2:

Maybe you are on 2go not facebook.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 01, 2019
Captainrambo2:

Story for the gods.

All you guys are samething....no difference

What's the difference between yorubas and edos.

Birds of same feathers will always show their colours no matter how hard they try to hide that.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 6:50am On Sep 01, 2019
Ikechunna:

Just look at the writing of the OP of this topic and that of the IPOB member he quoted. A mere look at both indicates who among the two is more educated yet one had the audacity to call the other illiterates. Oxymoron.

Secondly, which Facebook are you seeing civil war between Igbos? You Niggerians love decieving and lying to yourselves with delusions. You are more likely to see an "Igbo" on this annoymous platform opposing IPOB than Facebook, Twitter, or any other platforms that's not annoymous. Shit, even on that Facebook, Igbo groups that has no affiliation to IPOB and supposed to be a communication for Igbos actually promote IPOB/Biafra on their platform.

Nigga stop lying to yourself.

Just leave the Edo boy with his lies this morning .

He woke up and the only thing he was thinking is igbo igbo igbo...
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 01, 2019
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^^

All are same people even in politics.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 01, 2019
Captainrambo2:
re you different from kkk now ? yea my ethnic group is mushroom thank you.

ipob hates other people Esan Youruba hasusa even fellow igbos that disagree with their hate madness.

we all know this tell me something we dont knowgrin

Just face front and mind your lane.
Nobody needs your analysis or support.
Esan, edos are same people with yorubas both culturally, language with slight difference and politically the same.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular APC Chieftain In Edo State, Tony Kabaka Hotel Demolished PHOTOS / Food Shortage, Poverty In Yoruba Land, Our Worry – Osibogun, Yoruba Ko / It Is World Black Elites That Do Not Value Black Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.