Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,187 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. (2213 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Will Pay With Their Blood If They Attempt Attack On Buhari / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 01, 2019
ChiefkeefGB4:

All your points are true except for number one. IPOB should be giving kudos for raising the Nigerian'ss consciousness that their fantastically corrupt leaders can be held accountable.

If 99% are illiterate, that means those professional residing outside Nigeria are illiterates.

All his points are useless. It is an outright insult.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by tsdarkside(m): 8:24am On Sep 01, 2019
James4bright:

The most factual thing I've read today. The fact that there is a possibility of the SS and the SE merging and becoming an independent nation really hurts them badly.

you do know that people like me are amongst those that you call ss,right....??
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:48am On Sep 01, 2019
James4bright:

[s]
The most factual thing I've read today. The fact that there is a possibility of the SS and the SE merging and becoming an independent nation really hurts them badly. [/s]

merge bawo?
when the ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios and all the tribes of the South South have rejected u?
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 9:51am On Sep 01, 2019
the highest qualification an Ipob member has is a waec because even their mazi albino hunchback is a drop out at UNN.
Emma powerless has a standard six first school leaving certificate.
u can see their poor construction grammar and poor usage of English.

yarimo grin
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by DevilhimseIf: 9:57am On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
the highest qualification an Ipob member has is a waec because even their mazi albino hunchback is a drop out at UNN.

yarimo grin
[/s]
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by DevilhimseIf: 9:58am On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

merge bawo?
when the ijaws, Efiks, Ibibios and all the tribes of the South South have rejected u?
[/s]
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by James4bright(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

merge bawo?

The SS would never merge with Nigerians even if they don't merge with the SE, but they would. Lol

Last Last South East has oil same with SS, leaving the SW with nothing. The beginning of Biafra is the down fall of the SW.

1 Like

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2019
James4bright:

The SS would never merge with Nigerians even if they don't merge with the SE, but they would. Lol

Last Last South East has oil same with SS, leaving the SW with nothing. The beginning of Biafra is the down fall of the SW.
stop deceiving yourself South East have no oil.
I'm from Anambra and all the claims that Anambra, Imo and Abia have oil are all hoax.
And for your information Lagos State has oil
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by James4bright(m): 10:12am On Sep 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
I'm from Anambra and all the claims that Anambra, Imo and Abia have oil are all hoax.

Oguta local government in Imo state has oil. Confirmed and seen by me. Lol.

You aren't from Anambra, afonja you could die of sifia pain. Ask any man from oguta land you would get to know that the SE is truly blessed.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by DevilhimseIf: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
[/s]
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by fireback: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2019
Captainrambo2:
I'm the op. I'm not even youruba. na me don abuse afonjas pass grin
when a yoruba man claims to be igbo man, we know.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Arda1000(m): 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
ignorant mofo
last time I checked IPOB has a new radio,Radio Biafra Ishekiri now while ure waiting for them to fail they are moving forward and more Baifran ethinic groups are joining the fight for freedom.
though I didn't see the Ishekiri one coming though kudos to NK.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Area4Area: 1:04pm On Sep 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Captainrambo2

the number reason is illiteracy.

they have so much illiterates in their rank. 99% of ipob members re touts. no offence to bros gidygiddy.

the attack fellow igbos that do not agree with their views calling them sellouts and other derogatory names. even when the other has a far more superior reason/argument they wont even bother to think or listen they just roll insults out.

they attack other ethnic group.

I wont say they re terrorists no, they re not in fact in this country only one ethnic group is know for that nonsense.
but ipob is synonymous with the klu,klux,klan(KKK) An all white supremacist group in America preaching white supremacy.

ipob is not as popular among the igbos as some of us think. I have been to Anambra and Enugu for business. the people just hate Buhari . yes just Buhari. since ipob a known hate group that hates everything hates Buhari too, the other just latch in. but that's as far as it gets. and the biafra issue too, they love the idea, that's it o
tell them come let's discuss or lets project ipob them you will see they don not care about that.

Edo state (Yoruba)

yarimo

6. IPOBIANS are special fools

7. Every IPOB member is a terrorists

Hausa-fulani

helinues

Igbos have been finally relegated.

I just hope majority of them will wise up and realised Albino is only fooling them.

Ekiti (yoruba)

Area4Area
My bros forget it, if he comes with another lie tomorrow you'll still see them hyping him. Do you know what it means to be brainwashed because I don't think you do, they've been made to reason in only one direction and must never ask questions, just obey.

Yoruba.

Infact this particular one is just here for IPOB...nothingelse......nkakwu

Helinues

But according to them, they are independent in nature that's why they do not have Kings.. Have they abolished the tradition? Even a king cant mislead them in this way not to talk of ordinary Kanu whom his source of income is unknown

Yoruba.

Captainrambo2
lol but yiur fellow igbos dont even want ipob.

on nairaland you wont know who is who . on Facebook its different go and see civil war between igbos because of ipob matter

Edo state

Let me stop the profiling here. A man from Edo state woke up today and the only thing he was dreaming or should I say thinking is just about Igbos.

So as you can see he is now satisfied and okay, well refreshed abusing igbos.

I used to tell me that sometimes anything after agbor are no friends., they are just full blooded enemies waiting to strike.

Just look at what someone just drop just to paint igbos in bad light.
Are you tired?
You can take your report to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for all I care
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Deepfeel(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Captainrambo2:
the number reason is illiteracy.

they have so much illiterates in their rank. 99% of ipob members re touts. no offence to bros gidygiddy.

the attack fellow igbos that do not agree with their views calling them sellouts and other derogatory names. even when the other has a far more superior reason/argument they wont even bother to think or listen they just roll insults out.

they attack other ethnic group.

I wont say they re terrorists no, they re not in fact in this country only one ethnic group is know for that nonsense.
but ipob is synonymous with the klu,klux,klan(KKK) An all white supremacist group in America preaching white supremacy.

ipob is not as popular among the igbos as some of us think. I have been to Anambra and Enugu for business. the people just hate Buhari . yes just Buhari. since ipob a known hate group that hates everything hates Buhari too, the other just latch in. but that's as far as it gets. and the biafra issue too, they love the idea, that's it o

tell them come let's discuss or lets project ipob them you will see they don not care about that.

Will you afonjas shut up , ipob is beyond Buhari

This is the pledge of every ipob

Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our lives from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
O fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
To give and not to count the cost’ each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Deepfeel(m): 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

yarimo grin

95% of northerners don't have a waec certificate but they are ruling the entire zoo country and afonjas who claim to be educated are asslicking the illiterates so shut up afonja
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
Area4Area:
Are you tired?
You can take your report to Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for all I care

You can as well close your eyes whenever you see Ipob and focus on SW......If you don't care.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Ikechunna:

Just look at the writing of the OP of this topic and that of the IPOB member he quoted. A mere look at both indicates who among the two is more educated yet one had the audacity to call the other illiterates. Oxymoron.

Secondly, which Facebook are you seeing civil war between Igbos? You Niggerians love decieving and lying to yourselves with delusions. You are more likely to see an "Igbo" on this annoymous platform opposing IPOB than Facebook, Twitter, or any other platforms that's not annoymous. Shit, even on that Facebook, Igbo groups that has no affiliation to IPOB and supposed to be a communication for Igbos actually promote IPOB/Biafra on their platform.

Nigga stop lying to yourself.
OP was wrong on other points. But I agree with him on 2 points.
1. IPOB is dominated by illiterate jews and touts. Igbo people are known to be civil and cultured.
IPOB is the exact opposite! Igbo's elects their leaders and stand by them in difficult time, but IPOB just fronted a supreme leader you dare not question. We passed this phase with Ojukwu but we'll never do that with Kanu.

2. IPOB labels other Igbos questioning their tactics as saboteurs. The generality of Igbo Intelligentsia and middle class are not fully into the authoritarian style of Nnamdi Kanu. Igbo's pride ourselves as republicans with freedom to speak our minds, IPOB thinks otherwise.
In all, Ndigbo will never go against IPOB. We appreciate them for their stance. But trust me, majority of Ndigbo are still in the middle. If another charismatic group comes up that is championed by the Igbo intelligentsia home and in the diaspora, which objective is tailored for just the Igbo/Igboid ethnic group, trust me we'll cue up behind them. At least those ones will be tactical in their approach.

1 Like

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
fireback:
when a yoruba man claims to be igbo man, we know.
keep quiet
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Will you afonjas shut up , ipob is beyond Buhari

This is the pledge of every ipob

Land of the rising sun, we love and cherish,
Beloved homeland of our brave heroes;
We must defend our lives or we shall perish,
We shall protect our lives from all our foes;
But if the price is death for all we hold dear,
Then let us die without a shred of fear.

Hail to Biafra, consecrated nation,
O fatherland, this be our solemn pledge:
Defending thee shall be a dedication,
Spilling our blood we’ll count a privilege;
The waving standard which emboldens the free
Shall always be our flag of liberty.

We shall emerge triumphant from this ordeal,
And through the crucible unscathed we’ll pass;
When we are poised the wounds of battle to heal,
We shall remember those who died in mass;
Then shall our trumpets peal the glorious song
Of victory we scored o’er might and wrong.

Oh God, protect us from the hidden pitfall,
Guide all our movements lest we go astray;
Give us the strength to heed the humanist call:
To give and not to count the cost’ each day;
Bless those who rule to serve with resoluteness,
To make this clime a land of righteousness.
sorry let me ask?
where did u stop in ur education? cos I can't believe an educated fellow can sacrifice his time typing this rubbish anthem and being deceived by a fraudulent charlatan that is now exiled.
better go write jamb and think of forwarding education than to be wasting away in an illusion of Biafra that will never exist
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by DevilhimseIf: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
sorry let me ask?
where did u stop in ur education? cos I can't believe an educated fellow can sacrifice his time typing this rubbish anthem and being deceived by a fraudulent charlatan that is now exiled.
better go write jamb and think of forwarding education than to be wasting away in an illusion of Biafra that will never exist
[/s]
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by DevilhimseIf: 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
keep quiet
[/s]
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by stieyven(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
yarimo:
6. IPOBIANS are special fools

7. Every IPOB member is a terrorists
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and explain these words you typed here. Matthew 5 :22
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Deepfeel(m): 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
sorry let me ask?

Be more concerned of forwarding your education my friend, cause already I have all the education I need to make it anywhere on this planet, go write jamb you need it more

Sacrificing my time for biafra is nothing 3 million of my fathers , mothers, brothers, sisters relatives sacrificed their lives for it,

You are so dull my friend biafra is already existing that's why we are the indigenous people of biafra

Something that gives afonja's sleepless nights
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Be more concerned of forwarding your education my friend, cause already I have all the education I need to make it anywhere on this planet, go write jamb you need it more

Sacrificing my time for biafra is nothing 3 million of my fathers , mothers, brothers, sisters relatives sacrificed their lives for it,

You are so dull my friend biafra is already existing that's why we are the indigenous people of biafra

Something that gives afonja's sleepless nights
alright I have no problem with your Biafra but pls count my state Anambra out of it.
Limit your biafra to Abia Ebonyi Enugu and Imo.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by comradewanle(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
gidgiddy:
The important issue is not if Nnamdi Kanu or IPOB fail or not, they have already awaken the ideology of self determination in many Igbos, so they have already won

What matters is for Igbos to embrace that ideology of self determination.

Nigeria has already failed and nothing anybody does can undo that failure.

And that's why the Biafran agitation will continue, whether IPOB or Nnamdi Kanu fail or not.

Agitation continues when they .........

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by comradewanle(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You can as well close your eyes whenever you see Ipob and focus on SW......If you don't care.

Have you paid your September due also?

2 Likes

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Deepfeel(m): 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
alright I have no problem with your Biafra but pls count my state Anambra out of it.
F*ck you afonja you are not from Anambra, Anambra people are not this dull, looks like your mother fooled you that you are Igbo my friend you are not, the blood of an afonja runs in your blood, you have the dull brain of an afonja, your father might be a street area agbero in Lagos go look for your father you are not Igbo
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
comradewanle:

Have you paid your September due also?

And I will gladly pay without second thought.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by comradewanle(m): 6:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And I will gladly pay without second thought.

Pls upload and let us see it. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
comradewanle:

Pls upload and let us see it. Thanks

Don't allow biafra give u heart pains.
We do our things with dedication, so let us be.
Re: A Look On Why Ipob Will Fail. by DevilhimseIf: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Early Moves To Checkmate Atiku / Man Challenges Nnamdi Kanu To Point Out His Investments In Alaigbo. If He (NK) B / Twitter Drags Rinu For Calling Nigeria A Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.