Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo (54616 Views)

Oshiomhole 2023 - Oshiomhole Dismisses Rumours Of Presidential Declaration / 2023: Oshiomhole Declares For Senate / 2023: Oshiomhole’s Sack Dims Way For Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by livebyday(m): 7:30am On Sep 01, 2019
DaddyYeeboz:

Don't ask us stupid questions here.
Enter Ekene Dili Shuku night bus from your village and go to Bourdillon and go ask him.

Why do you assume he is ibo?

Did he assume you are Yoruba?

This is your final warning , there are consequences if you keep on breaking the rules of.tribalism on this forum

Cheers

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by godquality: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2019
"The duo that are very peace loving" got me cracking up with laughter. This duo is the opposite of peace loving.
Someone is trying to make us laugh today and succeeded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by daroz(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2019
Exponental:
Do your home work pls...

You are the one to do your homework properly, abi you think you know Oshiomhole more than me?
Stop letting his names deceive you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by mamaafrik(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2019
SoNature:
Professor Yemi Osinbajo is the most qualified APC member to bear that flag in 2023.

Give it to someone else and the party will lose.

That man is a bridge-builder
best man,bridge builder,molebi,can you shed more light for knowledge sake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by Ekpeitit(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2019
That's okay,he's much better than an Igbo man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by oladele239(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2019
Printerscanner:

Una go cry, cry, cry, una go tire. You call him a messenger, but if you papa see Osinbajo today, you papa go prostrate. Without Tadermoni, you wouldn't have taken dinner last evening.

Honestly I see no reason why you had to go to this extent to prove a point.........

Kudos to your own papa for seeing Osibande!

I krest my case

Spits on his head grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by Asafaizonboy: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2019
helinues:
He has right to contests as a Nigerian.

But I doubt this..

Two small small devil like creatures can not rule us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by naijaman2225(m): 11:34am On Sep 01, 2019
" THE DUO THAT DO NOT BELIEVE IN GODFATHERISM
IN NIGERIAN POLITICS"

HMMM...MBA, TUFIAKWA! WE IN EDO REJECT IT AND REJECT THEM.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by emyrald91(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
yuncka:
I saw this poster today along National Stadium Surulere.

Adams Oshiomole for president alongside his running mate Nasir El Rufai.

Courtesy: Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association.

the duo with great kiniko loyalty but don't believe in Godfatherism?

Who are they showing loyalty to? God alone or father alone?

Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by MrSly(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
martowskin1:
The only way to get SE confused is for APC to field in SS President and North VP

Bring in SW,... SS and SE will focus on the north like SW did 2015
You know nothing. SS and SE see themselves as one. They stand together all time. Go read past elections. Anybody that wins in SE wins inSS
Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Glancing through the idiotic comments here..
All I can say is..you guys deserve your leaders and the tragic destiny they give you.
Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by martowskin1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
MrSly:

You know nothing. SS and SE see themselves as one. They stand together all time. Go read past elections. Anybody that wins in SE wins inSS

We are saying same thing....

What i mean is that, if APC brings up a candidate from SS, that will be the only reason SE will vote for APC... because of protecting SS interest

But bringing a candidate from SW,

SS and SE will focus on the north, just to pay back SW 2015 act
Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by denko(m): 1:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
Unfortunately is not about APC is about The North wanting to hold on to power. PDP with any northerner candidate APC member will definitely support their own northern brother anytime anywhere naija will get sense by force.
ORIENTATION101:
candidate qualifications is only an icing on the cake for the party in Nigeria version of politics.

Party political structure contribute 70% of electoral victory .
Anybody APC presents in 2023 will occupy Aso rock with the support of buhari.
APC has the zones with the biggest voting populations

North west Region
South West Region
North East Region
North Central Region.

It will take a miracle for PDP to upset APC for now. PDP needs to break APC stronghold to stand a chance unfortunately it is not happening soon
Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by ORIENTATION101: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
denko:
Unfortunately is not about APC is about The North wanting to hold on to power. PDP with any northerner candidate APC member will definitely support their own northern brother anytime anywhere naija will get sense by force.
north wanting to hold power after buhari is a figment of ur imagination. If north truly want to hold power beyond buhari .Atiku presidency was the easiest route for 12 years rule. Buhari 4+atiku 8 yrs . Unfortunately north sidelined atiku and stick with the remaining 4 years of buhari.
Reason why PDP lost power was Jonathan refusal to concede the seat back to north after running on yar'adua ticket.
If Jonathan had step down today.Pdp will definitely retain the seat in 2015.amd there will be no need for balkanization of PDP.
Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by Shile56(f): 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Look at the courtesy����
Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by ChristianEast: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hypnotism:
Balewa “Prime Minister, head of govt” taking permission from Azikwe “figurehead President” to form the govt does not translate to Azikwe having more power, with your Cambridge education if I had to explain that I wonder why you are complaining bout Nigeria education system. You should be beating to death for that statement.

2. Are we talking Igbo senate here or what ? Senate president in a parliamentary government ?! Ipob as completely washed off this one medulla. Azikwe nominated an Igbo as senate president ?! Oh boy ! All this your disclosure must be from hellfire no be here abeg.

You clearly show you have no idea what you are talking about, abeg I no get time to waste educating your foolishness tonite. Go to google n learn or simply wake your grandfather to give you tutorial.

I am not the reason you can't comprehend properly.

Pele.
Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by Waspa001: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
aahhh....nkan be
Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by denko(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
My bro time shall tell.
ORIENTATION101:
north wanting to hold power after buhari is a figment of ur imagination. If north truly want to hold power beyond buhari .Atiku presidency was the easiest route for 12 years rule. Buhari 4+atiku 8 yrs . Unfortunately north sidelined atiku and stick with the remaining 4 years of buhari.
Reason why PDP lost power was Jonathan refusal to concede the seat back to north after running on yar'adua ticket.
If Jonathan had step down today.Pdp will definitely retain the seat in 2015.amd there will be no need for balkanization of PDP.

Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by heryourdayji: 1:22pm On Apr 29, 2021
Re: 2023: "Oshiomhole For President, El-Rufai For VP" Poster Spotted In Lagos (Photo by heryourdayji: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Used To Think Nigeria's Problem Was Bad Government - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo / SSS Arrests Usman Bugaje For Criticising Buhari’s Handling Of Insecurity / Goodluck Jonathan Launches GEJ Sports Club In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.