Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) (63721 Views)

I Will Kill You & Nothing Will Happen - Soldier Threatens Driver On Kaduna Road / Shoprite Looters Paraded, Stolen Goods Recovered (Photos) / 'Bullets Flying Everywhere, Soldiers Engage Looters At Sangotedo Mall - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by UPLnews2(f): 6:25am On Sep 01, 2019
A Must Read- Scientific Discovery
From Balaam’s Donkey..
What will animals say if they are allow to speak? Read the discovery here....
https:///2UmDOBT
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by Princeofasia: 6:42am On Sep 01, 2019
person say he no want you for him house , na by force?
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by Powersurge: 6:49am On Sep 01, 2019
on the other hand, I have been wondering why some people in the name of herdsmen will come and kill in another man's land and people will chicken out.

I know a tribe (minority) in Nigeria that is very accommodating. But if you kill or cause irreparable injury to one of them and run away, just make sure anybody link to you does not come around in the next 20 years.

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by omerukokwuru(m): 6:52am On Sep 01, 2019
israelmao:
So South Africans have quickly forgot their benefactor.
just imagine nigeria was at the forefront of liberating SA from apartheid, and provided asylum to 2 of her president, Mandela and Mbeki gave financial support human support, boycotted olympics for her freedom, now look at how SA is paying us back, without nigeria relentless campaign and sacrifice what will be of SA?
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by UncleJudax(m): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2019
yanabasee:
They should better return to this shithole and kill their oppressors first....
Are you not oppressed by the same people, what have you done? grin
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 01, 2019
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

Hmm! Xenophobic onslaught is escalating ooh...not a very good time to be a foreigner of African extract in South Africa.

I wish it was only happening in Southy, i can't imagine the eye people go dey look Nigerians abroad.

Shameless leaders and citizens.
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by shiwex: 8:17am On Sep 01, 2019
These guys wan try Niger....we go empty shoprite in 5mins.
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by kareemkamil(m): 8:43am On Sep 01, 2019
sammyj:
Nigerians no dey carry last. Last last South Africa go collect from our people!!
U are a big fool, Nigerian no dey carry last, is that the point, check your brain bro.
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by BluntBoy(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2019
West2019:
You people should come back home let's face there investment here by destroying them I hate SA to dey call , if I set my eyes on any SA citizens rip.will be he or her next name

Do you have a new job to offer to the thousands of Nigerians that work with these investments when you destroy them?

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by West2019(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

Do you have a new job to offer to the thousands of Nigerians that work with these investments when you destroy them?

when SA investment are not here, are we not working ?

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by alanmwene: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2019
sammyj:
Nigerians no dey carry last. Last last South Africa go collect from our people!!
Why dont nigerians do the same against indians in india?Inferiority complex?Indians beat and abuse nigerians on a daily basis.What have you done against that?

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by BluntBoy(m): 9:53am On Sep 01, 2019
West2019:
when SA investment are not here, are we not working ?

Is that why you want to take people's jobs away from them?

Will you give them new jobs?

Do you know how high our unemployment rate is coupled with a slow recovery after a bad recession?

I understand your pain. But we must also consider our brothers and sisters working with these investments to keep body and soul together.

You don't burn your house to smoke out a rat.
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by Miaraka: 10:04am On Sep 01, 2019
saajus:
My people if South Africa is too risky to live, please relocate to another country or return home. I don't want to sound tribalistic, but to be honest Igbo's are too rugged. A typical Yoruba man won't even wait to see what is chasing him before running. 95% of these xenophobic attack victims are Igbo's. Are there no Yoruba/Hausa in SA?
It doesn't make sense that most of you Nigerians on this platform believe that all South Africans are xenophobic. When a small group of SA taxi drivers riot in response to the killing of their colleague by a drug dealer you accuse them and all of us being xenophobic. What about the Nigeran or Tanzanian killer? Is he also a xenophobe or it's only South Africans who are capable of being xenophobes?
When Nigerian criminals and cultists kill other Nigerians, you blame and accuse us of xenophobia.
It has been established by our law enforcement authorities that most of the Nigerians who were killed here were killed by their countrymen. Your own diplomats have informed you about this but you keep insisting that they are killed by South Africans.
Sorry, Sir but this particular group of your compatriots is out of order. I know normal Nigerians, Igbos and Yorubas, who are like other humans elsewhere in the world. They would never shoot and kill a taxi driver, as alleged, and then threaten, "We'll kill you," when his colleagues protest and end up destroying the property of those they believe are responsible for the death of their colleague and drug use by an increasing number of our youth. They would also not attack our police as they try to stop the taxi drivers from the breaking the law. Why would a normal person antagonise the only people in South Africa who have the legal responsibility and capacity to protect them.
In case you're not aware, the taxi drivers have been engaged in an anti drug campaign for several months. They've been focusing their campaign on SA drug users but when they demanded that one of the dealers known to them should stop, he killed their colleague.
Nigerians who are threatening to kill South Africans should go back home and fight Boko Haram. Those who want to study, work, engage in legitimate business and other forms and aspects of human endeavour should remain and help us to build this country as they take care of their own personal and family needs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by JaceBlaze: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2019
lereinter:

One of the reasons they kill is that there's no death sentence for murder

How many years was the blade runner given

No be 5yrs
Why would the law sentence anyone to death for killing a Nigerian??

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by JaceBlaze: 10:11am On Sep 01, 2019
omerukokwuru:
just imagine nigeria was at the forefront of liberating SA from apartheid, and provided asylum to 2 of her president, Mandela and Mbeki gave financial support human support, boycotted olympics for her freedom, now look at how SA is paying us back, without nigeria relentless campaign and sacrifice what will be of SA?
..."at the forefront"... grin

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by sammyj: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2019
.......... grin grin shocked shocked
kareemkamil:

U are a big fool, Nigerian no dey carry last, is that the point, check your brain bro.
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by joepepsy(m): 11:01am On Sep 01, 2019
He will win.
IYANGBALI:
All I know is that Buhari cannot win this election in South Africa
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by MisterKings(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2019
culf:
What is wrong with these South Africans?

It's because we beat them 2-1 in AFCON and sang bode Thomas for them on Twitter. They will never forget that. grin
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by Basher8583: 12:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
betterpikinn:
Trust my Gees

One on one

Those hiv ridden LAZY mofos needs to be taught a cold lesson.

In thier own country? You no even get shame. And that's why they keep killing you guys. Kill one of them and kiss your business good bye. Its not by force to cohabitate with people that don't want you.

I belived the typical Igbo man has a fundamental problem. You are not liked everywhere you migrate to.
SW Nigeria--- no
NE Nigeria --- no
NW Nigeria --- no
NC Nigeria --- no
SS Nigeria --- no
USA --- no
South Africa --- no
UK --- no
UAE --- no
China --- no

Why it is always you guys

2 Likes

Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by deltateam: 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
culf:
What is wrong with these South Africans?

Their government is irresponsible. I wonder why Buhari will be dinning with their president while their president is feeling nonchalant about protecting Nigerians...
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by sylve11: 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
AreaFada2:

In life, if you help others but you are unable to progress yourself, it's those you helped that will humiliate and ridicule you the most later.

They will even believe they used their sense to obtain from you. Not that your were naturally kind to help.

But if you have progressed even further than them in life, they will respect you as their "mentor".

It's same everywhere. Every time.

I have even seen stepfathers who laboured to raise kids their wives came into the marriage with. When the kids grew up and successful, their stepdads were totally ignored. Worse if their mother was now dead.

Those stepkids hardly bothered to help the kids (own half-siblings) of these men. Because step dads now lost job or old/ill by the time his biological kids are now at university.

If you rich, even if you were always a mean, unhelpful stepdad, they will still take your surname just to bask in your glory.

But Nigeria still keeps doing "big man/brother" to other African countries while ignoring own citizens back home. Such a country is never respected by others.

Always fix your house first.

sense kee you dia. 1000 likes. cool
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by sylve11: 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
Basher8583:

In thier own country? You no even get shame. And that's why they keep killing you guys. Kill one of them and kiss your business good bye. Its not by force to cohabitate with people that don't want you.

I belived the typical Igbo man has a fundamental problem. You are not liked everywhere you migrate to.
SW Nigeria--- no
NE Nigeria --- no
NW Nigeria --- no
NC Nigeria --- no
SS Nigeria --- no
USA --- no
South Africa --- no
UK --- no
UAE --- no
China --- no

Why it is always you guys

grin cool
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
This is embarrassing for South Africa, they are looting to survive, this is a survival tactic, they are still living like animals.
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by lereinter(m): 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Why would the law sentence anyone to death for killing a Nigerian??

What comes around goes around- south Africa will not escape judgement

Their kids will pay for the shedding of innocent Nigeria blood
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by Miaraka: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
West2019:
You people should come back home let's face there investment here by destroying them I hate SA to dey call , if I set my eyes on any SA citizens rip.will be he or her next name
Now, that sounds like the real xenophobia, hating a whole nation because some of your drug dealers and cultists leave Nigeria to come here and kill other Nigerians. I'm planning to visit Nigeria soon. Please tell me where we can meet so that you can carry out your rip assault on me. I prefer Surulere in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by West2019(m): 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Miaraka:

Now, that sounds like the real xenophobia, hating a whole nation because some of your drug dealers and cultists leave Nigeria to come here and kill other Nigerians. I'm planning to visit Nigeria soon. Please tell me where we can meet so that you can carry out your rip assault on me. I prefer Surulere in Lagos.
Rip will surely nd soon be ur portion nd if I see u in person I will use my gun to kill u
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by IYANGBALI: 11:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
joepepsy:
He will win.
to use you do rituals just dey hungry me like shawarma
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by EvelynSA(f): 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
lereinter:

One of the reasons they kill is that there's no death sentence for murder

How many years was the blade runner given

No be 5yrs
& who told you sir?
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by IronGalaxy: 12:18am On Sep 02, 2019
distributeinc:
This is embarrassing for South Africa, they are looting to survive, this is a survival tactic, they are still living like animals.
continue making yourself feel better
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by IronGalaxy: 12:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Miaraka:

It doesn't make sense that most of you Nigerians on this platform believe that all South Africans are xenophobic. When a small group of SA taxi drivers riot in response to the killing of their colleague by a drug dealer you accuse them and all of us being xenophobic. What about the Nigeran or Tanzanian killer? Is he also a xenophobe or it's only South Africans who are capable of being xenophobes?
When Nigerian criminals and cultists kill other Nigerians, you blame and accuse us of xenophobia.
It has been established by our law enforcement authorities that most of the Nigerians who were killed here were killed by their countrymen. Your own diplomats have informed you about this but you keep insisting that they are killed by South Africans.
Sorry, Sir but this particular group of your compatriots is out of order. I know normal Nigerians, Igbos and Yorubas, who are like other humans elsewhere in the world. They would never shoot and kill a taxi driver, as alleged, and then threaten, "We'll kill you," when his colleagues protest and end up destroying the property of those they believe are responsible for the death of their colleague and drug use by an increasing number of our youth. They would also not attack our police as they try to stop the taxi drivers from the breaking the law. Why would a normal person antagonise the only people in South Africa who have the legal responsibility and capacity to protect them.
In case you're not aware, the taxi drivers have been engaged in an anti drug campaign for several months. They've been focusing their campaign on SA drug users but when they demanded that one of the dealers known to them should stop, he killed their colleague.
Nigerians who are threatening to kill South Africans should go back home and fight Boko Haram. Those who want to study, work, engage in legitimate business and other forms and aspects of human endeavour should remain and help us to build this country as they take care of their own personal and family needs.
leave these people, reasoning is not their strongest point
Re: We Will Kill You All - Nigerians In South Africa Say To Looters (video) by lereinter(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2019
EvelynSA:

& who told you sir?

Be specific

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) / Pastor Beats Landlady To Death In Anambra Over Rent, His Shrine Discovered. Pics / Food Seller Caught With Young Girl's Head In Her Restaurant In Cameroon (Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.