Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique (15199 Views)

Aisha Buhari Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Kebbi State / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country / Ghana Government Sends Delegates To Understudy The Lagos-Ibadan Rail Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Duggedised12(f): 4:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Smh, Nigerian govt always plays big brother while neglecting its duties to its citizens undecided
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by kings59: 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
But they say,"charity begins at home"

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by ken6488(m): 4:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin I am not against it though

But Nigerian government are just stupid

They don't do things that favors us

Ova sabi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by executive12: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
Clueless government of Buhari. Sending relief materials to foreign countries while Nigerian citizens are starving at various IDP camps in Nigeria.
It should be noted that these countries actually enjoy a higher standard of living than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by executive12: 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
Daviddson:
This is very commendable. This is how Nigeria should be playing a big brother to other African countries.

Are you alright at all?
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by executive12: 4:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Eye service....!
When North is battling with over 2 million IDPs living basically in squalor and extreme inhuman conditions yet not a single country is helping us out.

Exactly.
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by executive12: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
3rdavefarms:
Problem of Of one Africans is the Problem of All

How about the problem of one State or region in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by sammyj: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
Which kind of government is this, giving out food relief to another country while his people are dying of hunger.!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by themanderon: 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
lilfreezy:
But we have IDPs scattered all over the north. They too need relief materials. Are we not supposed to wipe out the tears from our eyes first

You will be surprised at the way those people in government reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Meteng: 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Charleys:
WTF

Who's idea was it?
That person needs to be fired.

@Just so you know where Mozambique is located.
All na to chop cash, my brother. This time, in hard currency
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by bentwood85(m): 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
demoBaba:

25mins drive from Nyanya with that karu traffic abi, you better behave.

Karu traffic no be everyday Na.... Traffic is mostly in the evening..Are you interested still negotiable.
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by rozayx5(m): 5:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
Phock2sweet:
This is how we helped south africa during apartheid. And now south Africans are killing us for helping them

Even Liberia nko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
The internal displaced victims of the boko Haram insurgency still haven't recovered and still in camps but here we go making the world a better place and neglecting our home known as a sh it hole.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by PeacenLove2: 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
gabazin080:
My school teacher taught me most of the lies I tell today,
he would tell me to write a letter to my Uncle abroad when he knows my Uncle is in the Village.

cheesy
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by AlexyA(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by tsdarkside(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Charleys:
WTF

Who's idea was it?
That person needs to be fired.

Just so you know where Mozambique is located.

dont mind dem....pan africa moroons....

the same people they are helpin today will show them the middle finger tomorrow....

south africa is an example....
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Nature8(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
lilfreezy:
But we have IDPs scattered all over the north. They too need relief materials. Are we not supposed to wipe out the tears from our eyes first
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by tsdarkside(m): 5:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author=Nature8 post=81821819][/quote]

its better we care about ourselves....f the rest of the world....
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
grin Buhari sending relief materials to Fulani herdsmen in Zimbabwe
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Greatzeus(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Good one by the government, that's how a giant of Africa should extend helping hand to smaller African countries when they need us. wink
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by funakpo98: 6:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
[color=#770077][/color] Somebody help me tell FG dat charity begins at home
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by abiola7195: 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
I'm sure we need these relief materials more than they do
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Olorunnim: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Hahan What happen to the flood victims at home? That they have to go all the way to Mozambique to look for flood victims are they mad ni?
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by nickxtra(m): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Tolexander:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/08/31/nikgerian-government-sends-relief-materials-flood-victims-mozambique
Yet, we victims of flood in Abuja sent SoS to them, till date no action. Going foreign is now their new code

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by Tpresh(f): 6:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lolsss, and we have flood victims that also need help here in our country...... Okay o
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by AreaFada2: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
Daviddson:
This is very commendable. This is how Nigeria should be playing a big brother to other African countries.
And be chased out with cutlass once those countries get better.

See SA we dey support yesterday here. I donated my lunch money countless times to fight apartheid.

Charity begins at home.
Re: Nigerian Government Sends Relief Materials To Flood Victims In Mozambique by tsdarkside(m): 6:44pm On Sep 01, 2019
AreaFada2:

And be chased out with cutlass once those countries get better.

See SA we dey support yesterday here. I donated my lunch money countless times to fight apartheid.

Charity begins at home.

we nigerians are tired of this africans....we are fvckin tired of them....

is it by force to be toghether because of black skin....??

we dont think the same....that should be more important than black skin....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Fayemi Joins Presidential Race, Unfolds Agenda After Consultations / Gani Adams: I See APC, PDP Breaking Up And New Party Formed Before 2023 / Nigeria Air Force Airstrike Destroys New Boko Haram Camp (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.