Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Recent Discussions With Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Recent Discussions With Lucifer (499 Views)

I Have Dealt With Lucifer Direct. He Is Married To Rihanna And Ladygaga - Pastor / My Encounter With Lucifer / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Recent Discussions With Lucifer by nencounter10: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2019
PROLOGUE

I detailed an account of my first ever encounter with Lucifer which happened years ago here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5381868/encounter-lucifer#81670657

Funny enough since that day I created that thread I have had other discussions with him. I use the wòrd discuss here and not encounter because talking with him is no longer a big deal.

In orther to understand the discussions it is important for you to.understand God's fairness to Satan.

GOD'S FAIRNESS TO SATAN

God is a fair and just God. Bible calls him the judge of the earth.(Gen18:25). He judges with fairness and equity.

I will show you three instances where God showed fairness to Satan.

CASE1: Adam versus Satan.
After God created the earth he gave Adam absolute authorty and dominion over it.At that time,Adam was the god or over-ruller of this world., But Adam eventually gave that authority and dominion over to Satan willfully, intentionally and in the full light of knowledge.
Adam was not deceived into eating that fruit. Bible says it is the woman that was deceived.The man was not deceived(1 Tim 2:14). So, Adam knew the full weight and implication of the act when he ate that fruit. He knew it was an act of willful disobedience to God. He knew that it was an act of willful obedience and submission to the Devil that was tantamount to handing over his God-given authority and dominion to the Devil. When Eve handed over the fruit to him, he knew the right thing to do was to dissociate from her and tell her, "Go away from me! I will not be part of this your sin! Please don't come near me!" He knew the right thing to do was to keep away from her and wait until God came over and most likely banish her. But he could not bear the thought of being seperated from the only woman in his life. His love, wife and companion. He coudn't contemplate. The prospect of returning to a life of loneliness since there was no other woman in the world. It did not occur to him.that God could take another bone from.his rib and make another woman. Rather than being seperated from his wife, he decided to damn the consequence, eat the fruit and retain the companionship of his wife.

So when God got to the scene, it would have amounted to high injustice and unfairness to retrieve the dominion from Satan and return it to Adam just because he is almighty God because satan had gotten the dominion from Adam , not through lies or deceit, as far as Adam was concerned, but through a legal and valid trade. Adam had traded the authority and dominion God had given him for his wife's companion. God in fairness and equity decided to.respect that trade.

CASE2. Job and Satan
The book of Job made us understand that Satan had right to go to God's presence and even converse with him. Satan even.told God that Job was serving him only because he was protected. God in fairness decided to give him a fair chance to test job.

CASE3: Jesus and Satan
Since it was a human being that gave Satan his dominion Satan expects that it was a human being that would attempt to retrieve it from him. That was why Jesus had to come a full-fledged human being. Man is a spirit being. By definition, human being is spirit that has a valid physical body. So, because Jesus, a spirit, had a valid physical body he was 100% human.

Also, it would have been unfair to satan if Jesus was born with his full power and glory as almighty God. Satan would have stood no iota of chance with him. Although Jesus Christ was almighty God before his incarnation and after his his resurrection, he was definitely not almighty at the interval between. Three bible scriptures made it clear.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

The above scripture states that although Jesus was a mighty God during his earthly days, he was not almighty

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

In the above scripture, Jesus admits he was not as great as almighty God as at the time he was making that statement.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had [/b]with thee before the world was.

In the above scripture Jesus declares the glory he had as at the time of making that statement is not as hight as it used to be. The glory of a god is equivalent to the size of his power.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 2:7 [b]But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men
: 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

The above scripture says Jesus was intially eqaul in status to almighty God but decided to bring himself low to by becoming human.The latter part not shown here says he was latter exalted to the status of almighty God.

Athough, Jesus knew a lot supernaturally during his earthly days, he did not know everything. He could read the minds of the pharisees. He could read and write without going to school and so on. But he did not know who touched him in the case of the woman with the issue of blood.

Unlike now when he has a glorified body and can even walk through doors. He could not be everywhere at the same time. He could only be in one place per time. Right now we know that were two or three people are gathered in his name he is right there in their midst. It was not so during his earth days.

I have taken time with this section so that people will not tag me Jehova witness.

Africans are not familiar with concept of God of a lower rank but the greeks are and the new testament was written in greek.

Simply put, Jesus was God during his earthly days but he was lower in rank to almighty God by choice.

The purpose of the foreging is to show you that God is always fair to Satan.

THE DISCUSSION WITH SATAN

Last night I was praying in my room when the holy spirit spoke to me in a mode which he had not used in a long time.

There are different modes that the holy spirit use in speaking to God's children. Keneth E. Hagin detailed them in of his books which I read many years ago. I don't remember the name of the book again neither do I remember the names of all the modes as detailed by him. But two of them are the inward witness (Rom 8:16)
and the authoritative voice of the spirit.

The inward witness is the mode he uses to speak to us ever time and possibly on a 24/7 basis if we allow him. With this mode he relates with us as a friend.

The authoritative voice of the spirit is use occassionly, infrequently or rarely. In this mode he speaks to us as a superior with great authority.

I don't know if keneth hagin detailed the mode that was used last night but in this mode he speaks very loudly distinctly and unmistakably such even if you have never heard him before you willl instantly know it is the holy spirit speaking to you.

While both the authoritative voice and the distinct voice are both loud and easily recignisable,; difference between them being while the first is authoritative, the other is not; the inward witness is a still small hardly recignisable voice.

It is because the inward witness is a still small hardly recognisable voice that many christians are not able to recignise it when he speaks to them. It takes training to recognise the inward witness.

So , last night the holy spirit spoke to me in a loud distinct and unmistakable voice. I suddenly heard him say without notice,"Satan wants to speak to you. Permission granted by the holy spirit'" About fifteen or so seconds later Satan spoke. I couldn't see him with my optical eyes buy I could sense him standing right before me. He said,"Look, stop going about telling people you gave me an order than compelled me to give a blanket order to all spirits under my command". I became livid with anger and rebuked him. I told him," I forbid you ever come and discuss this issue with me again in Jesus name", and dismissed him.

So, I continue with my praying. After some time the holy spirit spoke to me in the usual mode. He said,"Satan is complaining that what you have done is unfair to him and his kingdom. He said it is unfair to you to go about tellng people that you gave him a stern order that forced him to give a blanket order to all spirits in his kingdom thereby encouraging other people to do the same. He said it is a great threat to his kingdom and that it can cause a total collapse, and breakdown of his kingdom. So you are now expected to give him reason why what you hava done is not unfair to him". I understoond that mean I was expected to give him a scriptural justification for my action. So I quoted one scripture.Holy Spirit said , " That proves nothing". I quoted another scripture.The Holy spirit said again, "That proves nothing. Calm down relax and pull the appropriate scripture out of your spirit" So, I calmed down relaxed and then spoke from my spirit," Of the increase of his kingdom and of peace their shall be no end upon the throne of David. It is the will of God that the kingdom of Jesus increases without an end. Any action that a child of God carries out that cripples, collapse, or halts the kingdom of Satan is an advantage to the increase of Jesus' kingdom. So every time a child of God does anything that halts, collapses or crumbles the kingdom of Satan, he is doing God's will."

The holy spirit then spoke to me,"Satan has heard your arguement. He now realises that what you have done is not unfair to him. He admits that the collapse and destruction of his kingdom is in the interest of the increase of Jesus' kingdom."

I then asked the holy spirit, " Why did Satan have to seek your permission before speaking with me. Why did't he approach me directly like he did the first time years ago". The Holy Spirit replied me," Because you now have a master mentality. The fact that he is your slave is now real to you, so he is now expected to relate with you as a slave. Slaves don't enter their master's presence without permission.". I then complained to the holy spirit that I don't like the way Satam spoke to me. His tone wss rude and not servile. The holy spirit replied and said, " Register the complaint in your spirit. So. I registered the complaint in my spirit. He then spoke to me." Satan is aware that you have registered the complaint in your spirit. He will not talk.to you like that again. So, I again asked the holy spirit can I make this conversation with Satan public?" He answered,"Not without my permission".

So, today, I was planning how to make the conversation public on nairaland. By the time I was about to go online. I ask the holy spirit, " Can I go online and make the conversation public?" For about a minute I did not get any reply and I was wondering why. Soon enough the holy spirit spoke."Satan thinks it is unfair of you to make a private conversation that was permitted by the holy spirit public. He said it is against the principle of honour and fairness for you to do so." I said ,"Why should his opinion matter?" He answered me,"Because Satan has some rights that even God respect because he is a fair God. You are hereby forbidden to make that private conversation public. It does not show you.as being honourable to make a private conversation public.However, I can grant you permission to make the conversation public if you make it public and tell christians that there is conversation you had with Satan that God said he will only allow you to make it public if christians make a case showing him why he should grant you the permission." I said,"No, I won't make it public again.I don't want God's honour to be at stake." He said,"Why are you trying to help God. God's honour and integrity cannot be dented by any devil or human. It remains undented for eternity."I still said," No, I am no longer interested in making it public". He said, "Well, if that is your decision." After that He said." Satan is now aware that you have decided not to make the conversation public and he is very pleased."

So. I started going about one thing or the or
the the orther when I suddenly heard a voice"I understand .you wanted to make the private conversation between me and you public. I want you to give me your word that you will not make it public." I realised its satan. So, I said. but the holy spirit told me you are aware I have decided not to make it public." He said."Yes. but I still want you to give me your word".I retorted and said, I don't like this your tone". He started speaking with a pleading tone and said, "I am sorry for the way I spoke to you last time. Its because I was unhappy".. So, I said,"I give you my word." Immediately I said that I felt like stamping my right foot on the ground. But I did not see any reason why I should. So. I refused to stamp it on the ground. Satan then Spoke," Stamp your foot on thr ground." I replied," I won't stamp my foot on the ground," He then spoke,"I can see you don't understand spirit's protocol. It is a spirit's protocol that if a spirit makes a promise to another spirit he should stamp his foot on the ground." So, I said the holy spirit has told me not to.perfom any spirit's protocol and that I should only study it in my bible. That when the time to perform them is ripe he will tell me, so I won't stamp my foot on the ground." So he left.

Shortly after, the holy spirit spoke to me." Satan broke an important spirit's protocol by gaining your audience without my permission. His actual intention is to take advantage of the fact thst you din't know spirit's protocols to trick and deceive you into stamping your feet on the ground after giving him your word. He knows thay once you stamp your feet on the ground after giving him your word , you are honour bound to keep.your promise and that God himself will respect the promise you made him and will not never grant you permission to make the conversation public." He further said." Since Satan has proved to be tricky he has loss right to fairness on that issue and his right to have permission to get your audience has been revoked. He can no longer have permission to your presence again even if you do anything that he thinks is unfair. You are now allowed to make the private conversation public."

The purpose for my creating this thread is to make people realise that satan does want people to give him orders that will compel him to give a blanket order to all spirits in his kingdom and as such he does not want people to visit that my thread " My Encounter with Lucifer". That thread and the knowledge on that thread is a threat to the kingdom of darkness. Please visit the thread if you have not. and if you have, spread the knowledge offline. If you have any friend on nairaland you think the knowledge on the thread will benefit please mention them on the thread. Feel free to copy and post the content of the thread on facebook. That thread is already on frontpage. I walk by faith and not by sight.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Discussions With Lucifer by nencounter10: 11:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
Please, as you read this thread drop.a comment to keep it afloat so that others can see it and read it.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Discussions With Lucifer by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
What strain of weed you dey use Abeg!!!!!!!
I'll pay you anything for it
Biko dm.

Radarada

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Recent Discussions With Lucifer by blackpanthar: 1:12am On Sep 01, 2019
WoW, this is really DEEP and cool. I follow your topics most times.

BUT

I sincerely feel you need to follow God's word. This your encounters are NOT a blessing to anyone. they are your experience and experiences are never doctrines or instructions for everyone.... IT IS ONLY FOR YOU. This is a public forum, why not preach the Good news of the Gospel of Jesus and leave it that way.

These experiences are for your friends and family so you can pray together about them.

Wisdom is PROFITABLE only when it directs.

you are a good writer, and from your topics posted on this forum I percieve you know the Holy scriptures and are prayerful. But you are not properly utilizing what you have.

You dwell so much on what the devil does and little about the power of God's truth you used in dealing with the devil. Our instruction from Jesus our Master is to PREACH THE GOOD NEWS TO THE WORLD.... not to tell them our experiences... why? BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT SAVE ANYONE... It would only be a sweet story and they will soon forget. The Gospel is the only one that has the POWER TO SAVE.

Pls consider this. Being overly conscious of the defeated devil is wrong.... He has been defeated but his devices are still at work, and you have proven that. but to make impact, carefully tell those who know their authority in Christ so they can pray with you. And also tell your Spiritual Head that acts as a Father over your life so you can be guided.

Bless you bro

nencounter10:
PROLOGUE

I detailed an account of my first ever encounter with Lucifer which happened years ago here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5381868/encounter-lucifer#81670657

Funny enough since that day I created that thread I have had other discussions with him. I use the wòrd discuss here and not encounter because talking with him is no longer a big deal.

In orther to understand the discussions it is important for you to.understand God's fairness to Satan.

GOD'S FAIRNESS TO SATAN

God is a fair and just God. Bible calls him the judge of the earth.(Gen18:25). He judges with fairness and equity.

I will show you three instances where God showed fairness to Satan.

CASE1: Adam versus Satan.
After God created the earth he gave Adam absolute authorty and dominion over it.At that time,Adam was the god or over-ruller of this world., But admã eventually gave that authority and dominion over to Satan willfully, intemtionally and in the full light of knowledge.
Adam was not deceived into eating that fruit. Bible says it is the woman that was deceived.The man was not deceived(1 Tim 2:14). So, Adam knew the full weight and implication of the act when he ate that fruit. He knew it was an act of willful disobedience to God. He knew that it was an act of willful obedience and submission to the Devil that was tantamount to handing over his God-given authority and dominion to the Devil. When Eve handed over the fruit to him, he knew the right thing to do was to dissociate from her and tell her, "Go away from me! I will be of this your sin! Please don't come near me!" He knew the right thing to do was to keep away from her and eait until God came over and most likely banish her. But he could not bear the thought of being seperated from the only woman in his wife. His love, wife and companion. He coudn't contemplate. The prospect of returning to a life of loneliness since there was no other woman in the world. It did not occur to him.that God could take another bone from.his rib and make another woman. Rather than being seperated from his wife, he decided to damn the consequence, eat the fruit and retain the companionship of his wife.

So when God got to the scene, it would have amounted to high injustice and unfairness to retrieve the dominion from Satan and return it to Adam just because he is almighty God because satan had gotten the dominion from , not true lies or deceit, at far as Adam was concerned but through a legal and valid trade. Adam had traded the authority and dominion God had given him for his wife's companion. God in fairness and equity decided to.respect that trade.

CASE2. Job and Satan
The book of Job made us understand that Satan had right to go to God's presence and even converse with him. Satan even.told God that was serving him only because he was protected. God in fairness decided to give him a fair chance to test job.

CASE3: Jesus and Satan
Since it was a human being that gave Satan his dominion Satan expects that it was a human being that would attempt to retrieve it from him. That was why Jesus had to come a full-fledged human being. Man is a spirit beimg. By definition, human being is spirit that has a valid physical body. So, because Jesus, a spirit, had a valid physical body he was 100% huma.

Also, it would have been unfair to satan if Jesus was born with his full power and glory as almighty God. Satan would have stood no iota of chance with with him. Although Jesus Christ was almighty God before his incarnation and after his his resurrection, he was definitely not almighty at the interval between. Three bible scriptures made it clear.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

The above scripture states that although Jesus was a mighty God during his earthly days, he was not almighty

John 14:28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.

In the above scripture, Jesus admits he was not as great as almighty God as at the time he was making that statement.

John 17:5 And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had [/b]with thee before the world was.

In the above scripture Jesus declares the glory he had as at the time of making that statement is not as hight as it used to be. The glory of a god is equivalent to the size of his power.

Philippians 2:5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 2:6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 2:7 [b]But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men
: 2:8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. 2:9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

The above scripture says Jesus was intially eqaul in statuas to almighty God but decided to bring himself low to by becoming human.The latter part not shown here says he was latter exalted to the status of almighty God.

Athough, Jesus knew a lot supernaturally during his earthly days, he did not know everything. He could read the minds of the pharisees. He could read and write without going to school and so on. But he did not know who touched him in the case of the woman with the issue of blood.

Unlike now when he has a glotified and can even walk through doors. He could not be everywhere at the same time. He could only be in one place per time. Right now we know that were two or three people are gathered in his name he is right there in their misdt. It was bot so during his earth days.

I have taken time with this section so that people will not tag me Jehova witness.

Africans are not familiar with concept of God of a lower rank but the greeks are and the new testament was written in greek.

Simply put, Jesus was God during his earthly days but he was lower in rank to almighty God by choice.

The purpose of the foreging is to show you that God is always fair to Satan.

THE DISCUSSION WITH SATAN

Last night I was praying in my room when the holy spirit spoke to me in a mode which he had not used in a long time.

There are different modes that the holy spirit use in speaking to God's children. Keneth E. Hagin detailed them in of his books which read many years ago. I don't remember the name of the book again neither do I remember the names of all the modes as detailed by him. But two of them are the inward witness (Rom 8:16)
and the authoritative voice of the spirit.

The inward witness is the mode he uses to speak to us ever time and possibly on a 24/7 basis if we allow him. With this mode he relates with us as a friend.

The authoritative voice of the spirit is use occassionly, infrequently or rarely. In this mode he speaks to us as a superio with great authority.

I don't know if keneth hagin detailed the mode that was used last night but in this mode he speaks very loudly distinctly and unmistakably such even if you have never heard him before you willl instantly know it is the holy spirit speaking to you.

While both the authoritative voice and the distinct voice are both loud and easily recignisable,; difference between them being while the first is authoritative, the other is not; the inward witness is a still small hardly recignisable voice.

It is because the inward witness is a still small hardly recognisable voice that many christians are not able to recignise it when he speaks to them. It takes training to recognise the inward witness.

So , last night the holy spirit spoke to me in a loud distinct and unmistakable voice. I suddenly head him say without notice,"Satan wants to speak to you. Permission granted by the holy spirit'" About fifteen or do seconds later Satan spoke. I couldn't see him with my optical eyes buy I could sense him standing right before me. He said,"Look, stop going about telling people you gave me an order than compelled me to give a blanket order to all spirits under my command". I became livid with anger and rebuked him. I told him," I forbid you ever come and discuss this issue with me again in Jesus name", and dismissed him.

So, I continue with my praying. After some time the holy spirit spoke to me in the usual mode. He said,"Satan is complaining that what you have done is unfair to him and his kingdom. He said it is unfair to you to go about tellng people that you gave him a stern order that forced him to give a blanket order to all spirits in his kingdom thereby encouraging other people to do the same. He said it is a great threat to his kingdom and that it can cause a total collapse, and breakdown of his kingdom. So you are now expected to give him reason why what you havr done is not unfair to him". I understoond that mean I was expected to give him a scriptural justification for my action. So I quoted one scripture.Holy Spirit said , " That proves nothing". I quoted another scripture.The Holy spirit said again, "That proves nothing. Calm down relax and pull the appropriate scripture out of your spirit" So, I calmed dowm relaxed and then spoke from my spirit," Of the increase of his kingdom and of peace their shall be no end upon the throne of David. It is the will of God that the kingdom of Jesus increases without an end. Any action that a child of God carries out that cripples, collapse, or halts the kindom of Satan is an advantage to the imcrease of Jesus kingdom. So every time a child of God does anything that halts, collapses or crumbles the kingdom of Satan, he is doing God's will."

The holy spirit then spoke to me,"Satan has heard your arguement. He now realises that what you have done is not unfair to him. He admits that the collapse and destruction of his kingdom is in the interest of Jesus' kingdom."

I then asked the holy spirit, " Why did Satan have to seek your permission before speaking with me. Why did't he approach me directly like he did the first time years ago". The Holy Spirit replied me," Because you now have a master mentality. The fact that he is your slave is now real to you, so he is now expected to relate with you as a slave. Slaves don't enter their master's presence without permission.". I then complained to the holy spirit that I don't like the way Satam spoke to me. His tone wss rude and not servile. The holy spirit replied anf said, " Register the complaint in your spirit. So. I registered the complaint in my spirit. He then spoke to me." Satan is aware that you have registered the complaint in your spirit. He talk.to you like that again. So, I again asked the holy spirit can I make this conversation with Satan public?" He answered,"Not without my permission".

So, today, I was planning how to make the conversation public on nairaland. By the time I was about to go online. I ask the holy spirit, " Can I go online and make the conversation public?" For abouy a minute I did not get any reply and I was wondering why. Soon enough the holy spirit spoke."Satan thinks it is unfair of you to make a private conversation that was permitted by the holy spirit private. He said it is against the principle of honour and fairness for you to do so." I said ,"Why should his opinion matter?" He answered me,"Because Satan has some rights that even God respect because he is a fair God. You are hereby forbidden to make that private conversation public. It does not show you.as being honourable to make a private conversation public.However, I can grant you permission to make the conversation public if you make it public and tell christians that there is conversation you had with Satan that God said he will only allow you to make it publiv if christian and a make a case showing him why he should grant you the permission." I said,"No, I won't make it public again.I don't want God's homour to be at stake." He said,"Why are you trying to help God. God's honour and integrity cannot be dented by any devil or human. It remains undented for eternity."I still said," No, I am no longer interested in making it public". He said, "Well, if that is your decision." After that He said." Satan in now aware that you have decided not to make the public and he is very pleased."

So. I started going about one thing or the or
the the orther when I suddenly heard a voice"I understand .you wanted to make the private conversation between me and you public. I want you to give me your word that you will not make it public." I realised its satan. So, I said. but the holy spirit told me you are aware I have decided not to make it public." He said."Yes. but I still want you to give me your word".I retorted and said, I don't like this your tone". He started speaking with a pleading tone and said, "I am sorry for the way K spoke to you last time. Its because I was unhappy".. So, I said,"I give you my word." Immediately I said that I felt like stamping my right foot on the ground. But I did not see any reason why I should. So. I refused to stamp it on the ground. Satan then Spoke," Stamp your foot on thr ground." I replied," I won't stamp my foot on the ground," He then spoke,"I can see you don't understand spirit's protocol. It is a spirit's protocol that if a spirit makes a promise to another spirit he should stamp his foot on the ground." So, I said the holy spirit has told me not to.perfom any spirit's protocol and that I should only study it in my bible. That when the time to perform them is ripe he will tell me, so I won't stamp my foot on the ground." So he left.

Shortly after, the holy spirit spoke to me." Satan broke an important spirit's protocol by gaining your audience without my permission. His actual intebtion is to take advantage of the fact thst you din't know spirit's protocols to trick and deceive you into stamping your feet on the ground after giving him your word. He knows thay once you stamp your feet on the ground after giving him your word , you are honour bound to keep.your promise and that God himself will respect the promise you made him and will not never grant you permission to make the conversation public." He further said." Since Satan has proved to be tricky he has loss right to fairness on that issue and his right to have permission to get your audience has been revoked. He can no longer has permission to your presence again even if you do anything that he thinks is unfaie. You are now allowed to make the private conversation public."

The purpose for my creating this thread is to make people realise that satan does want people to give him orders that will compell him to give a blanket order to all.spirits in his kingdo and as such he does not want people to visit that my thread " My Encounter with Lucifer". That thread and the knowledge on that thread is a threat to the kingdom of darkness. Please visit the thread if you have not. and if yoi have, spread the knowledge offline. If you have any friend on nairaland you think the knowledge on the thread will benefit please mention them on the thread. Feel free to copy and post the content of the thread on facebook. That thread is already on frontpage. I walk by faith and not by sight.

Re: My Recent Discussions With Lucifer by nencounter10: 1:41am On Sep 01, 2019
Re: My Recent Discussions With Lucifer by nencounter10: 1:47am On Sep 01, 2019
blackpanthar:
WoW, this is really DEEP and cool. I follow your topics most times.

BUT

I sincerely feel you need to follow God's word. This your encounters are NOT a blessing to anyone. they are your experience and experiences are never doctrines or instructions for everyone.... IT IS ONLY FOR YOU. This is a public forum, why not preach the Good news of the Gospel of Jesus and leave it that way.

These experiences are for your friends and family so you can pray together about them.

Wisdom is PROFITABLE only when it directs.

you are a good writer, and from your topics posted on this forum I percieve you know the Holy scriptures and are prayerful. But you are not properly utilizing what you have.

You dwell so much on what the devil does and little about the power of God's truth you used in dealing with the devil. Our instruction from Jesus our Master is to PREACH THE GOOD NEWS TO THE WORLD.... not to tell them our experiences... why? BECAUSE IT WOULD NOT SAVE ANYONE... It would only be a sweet story and they will soon forget. The Gospel is the only one that has the POWER TO SAVE.

Pls consider this. Being overly conscious of the defeated devil is wrong.... He has been defeated but his devices are still at work, and you have proven that. but to make impact, carefully tell those who know their authority in Christ so they can pray with you. And also tell your Spiritual Head that acts as a Father over your life so you can be guided.

Bless you bro

Thanks for your contribution I really appreciate
it

BUT

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

God sent me here to write this things for a purpose. I did not send myself. If you are not getting blessed then you are not the target. Be careful lest you be opposing God without meaning to.

You can choose to stop following my threads or tag along. Soon enough you will see the big picture. There is a reason why God is leading me to start like this. Once again I tell you, you will soon see the big picture by then you will stand awe of God. About the doctrines that will be set forth. You will soon see.

The pharisees and the Saducees plotted the death of Jesus and they honestly felt they were doing the will of God. Paul too felt by killing the disciples he was serving God. Beware lest you be like them."His ways are past fimding out."

I love you.

1 Like

Re: My Recent Discussions With Lucifer by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:04am On Sep 01, 2019
If indeed God sent you to write, pls continue. I have been following your posts.
nencounter10:

it

BUT

Acts 5:29 Then Peter and the other apostles answered and said, We ought to obey God rather than men.

God sent me here to write this things for a purpose. I did not send myself. If you are not getting blessed then you are not the target. Be careful lest you be opposing God without meaning to.

You can choose to stop following my threads or tag along. Soon enough you will see the big picture. There is a reason why God is leading me to start like this. One a again I tell you, you will soon the big picture by then you will stand awe of God. About the doctrines that will be set forth. You will soon see.

The pharisees and the Saducees plotted the death of Jesus and they honestly felt they were doing the will of God. Paul too felt by killing the disciples he was serving God. Beware lest you be like them."His ways are past fimding out."

I love you.
Re: My Recent Discussions With Lucifer by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 01, 2019
Shibaraba:
What strain of weed you dey use Abeg!!!!!!!
I'll pay you anything for it
Biko dm.

Radarada

Good question...
Re: My Recent Discussions With Lucifer by SilasIBB: 4:40pm On Sep 16, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
If indeed God sent you to write, pls continue. I have been following your posts.

Me tooo
Re: My Recent Discussions With Lucifer by SilasIBB: 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2021
nencounter10:

it

BUT

You can choose to stop following my threads or tag along. Soon enough you will see the big picture. There is a reason why God is leading me to start like this. Once again I tell you, you will soon see the big picture by then you will stand awe of God. About the doctrines that will be set forth. You will soon see.

I love you.

Continue, I can see the Great pictures. Am getting Blessed! Am the Target. The Great Benson Idahosa is here!!! More Anointing sir. Continue.

(1) (Reply)

How Miracle Of Embryonic Development Destroyed The Back Bone Of Atheism / The Holy Qur'an And Its Other Names / Man Accidentally Beheads Himself During Islamic Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.