Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,032 members, 7,803,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:09 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans (107778 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere / BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by GeneralPula: 11:20am On Sep 01, 2019
veave:

Lies. She takes her bath. You just don't see her. She's very conscious of the camera when she's going to have her bath. Even in the morning you don't see her with towel like others, you just see her dress on her bed and looking fresh. No be to go dey rub cream open leg for general closet room be the koko.

Babe smart

She’s not conscious of any camera as it’s not possible. If they wanna show her while bathing or on towel they will. They’re not showing her for just 1 or 2 reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by cybriz82(m): 11:22am On Sep 01, 2019
edeXede:
embarassed

Tasha is a dirty lady. I noticed she is the only one that doesnt bath after the day's tasks. Always straight to make up.

How does a lady bath only once in day?

So na ontop tv u dey work n sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Judolisco(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2019
On Sunday morning

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by 1x2x3: 11:25am On Sep 01, 2019
edeXede:
embarassed

Tasha is a dirty lady. I noticed she is the only one that doesnt bath after the day's tasks. Always straight to make up.

So you sit all day watching who bathed and who doesn't... Smh. How do you find time to work and have your own bath?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by 12345baba(m): 11:27am On Sep 01, 2019
Tacha army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by pocohantas(f): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2019
ornicus:
nigerian nicki minaj?

that may be accurate. when you consider that tacha is plastic
so basically she is nicki minaj a completely artificial babe done up style
nicki minaj has beverly hills cosmetic surgeons - tacha has grade c cosmetic surgeaon
nick minaj has grade a skin work - tacha has bleach

nigerian nicki minaj is on point

Na you plastic am?
Person no fit get nyash in peace again.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Aida13: 11:32am On Sep 01, 2019
veave:

Lies. She takes her bath. You just don't see her. She's very conscious of the camera when she's going to have her bath. Even in the morning you don't see her with towel like others, you just see her dress on her bed and looking fresh. No be to go dey rub cream open leg for general closet room be the koko.

Babe smart

Don't mind haters. Tacha is always the first to bathe as confirmed by many housemates. As for makeup she doesn't remove it on time, yes but only because it took so long to do the makeup. So she removes it only at the end of the night before bed

Any which way, I stan.

All these haters that even wear the same clothes and boxers 2ice or 3ice before changing...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by franchasng: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
For a mother of 2, she's not only got a pretty face, she's down to earth. As for Tacha, she's very crude. How she walks is even a turnoff to me and the ass, not really proportional. grin My first statement on seeing her in the house was like "is this the Tacha girl? Mtcheew!" above all, she's street smart.

I would chose Enkay over Tacha in terms of beauty.
Oh the Venita has given birth That's okay then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by OttHin: 11:39am On Sep 01, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
shocked

Choi... See nyansh

Is it soft.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by kakaG: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
shocked

Choi... See nyansh

Singing.....hello Mr Vasline la la la la la la la..... If you know this jingle you'll understand. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by bts1(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2019
She Try!!!!!!!

FOR SELL

Newly built 3 bedroom bungalow,ensuite and well furnished with Italian interiors . Land size is 120 by 40 square meters.

at ASIWAJU crescent igusi town iyana ilogbo ogun state. Price 12M but negotiable. 08061522017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by kings59: 12:02pm On Sep 01, 2019
The Tacha of a girl is just beautiful which I know she bleached her skin. The bad part of her is that she is rude, arrogant, self centred, dogmatic , she has pride in herself.

She likes being unserious in a group, because she knows she has fans to save her when up for eviction.

Many house mates don't like Tacha in their group and when the group lose, she begins to be angry of which she caused.

She is evil. I prefer to live with a snake to Tacha.

I just pity Seyi if he dates or marries her, if he says one, Tacha says 15.

Nigerians just like to support evil people and applaud immoral acts. Some persons are supporting evil acts and behaviour openly and yet they come to abuse politicians of evil conduct.

Mike, I wish you the best, you deserve to win this. You are smart, lively, peaceful, strong, serious and optimistic.

May God see you through and I hope Nigerians see the good in you and support you.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Na you plastic am?
Person no fit get nyash in peace again.

nigerian nicki minaj true true just that it is aba upgrade

eyin plastic wayo chicks

after we put a ring on it this happens

you will now be wondering if mdam played away match somewhere

eyin wayo women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by judegive34: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
See below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by federal9: 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
kings59:
The Tacha of a girl is just beautiful which I know she bleached her skin. The bad part of her is that she is rude, arrogant, self centred, dogmatic , she has pride in herself.

She likes being unserious in a group, because she knows she has fans to save her when up for eviction.

Many house mates don't like Tacha in their group and when the group lose, she begins to be angry of which she caused.

I just pity Seyi if he dates or marry her, if he says one, Tacha says 15.

Nigerians just like to support evil people and applaud immoral acts. Some persons are supporting evil acts and behaviour openly and yet they come to abuse politicians of evil conduct.

Mike, I wish you the best, you deserve to win this. You are smart, lively, peaceful, strong, serious and optimistic.

May God see you through and I hope Nigerians see the good in you and support you.

Exactly, just like people supporting evil and immoral act openly without being blatant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Igetmyown247: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
They are just reaching, no woman alive can be compared to the queen of rap. That’s a conversation for another day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by DevilhimseIf: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:

She’s not conscious of any camera as it’s not possible. If they wanna show her while bathing or on towel they will. They’re not showing her for just 1 or 2 reasons.
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Igetmyown247: 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2019
Chukabiz:

But they have things in common. Both are fake everywhere and both are farm tool

Farm tool just like your mother and sisters. No Nicki Minaj slander will be tolerated. Don’t say sh!t about a woman you know nothing about, celebs are human too. Keep it moving

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Kingsley10000: 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
shitty yansh.....
tufia!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by LINTUNE(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
BEANSANDBREAD00:
shocked

Choi... See nyansh
u will just kill yourself angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Kylekent59: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
kings59:

I just pity Seyi if he dates or marry her, if he says one, Tacha says 15.

You said it all.

Someone was even begging she should sleep with her raiment, for what?

Those sets of people carry big bible on sunday ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by pocohantas(f): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
ornicus:

nigerian nicki minaj true true just that it is aba upgrade

eyin plastic wayo chicks

after we put a ring on it this happens

you will now be wondering if mdam played away match somewhere

eyin wayo women

Lol. It is general knowledge that she bleached her skin. But Nicki is known for her curves than her complexion na. I don't think Tacha worked on her body. When she is out, Toke will tell her what to use for them knuckles. Toke used to have them too cheesy

She is a beautiful girl though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
edeXede:
embarassed

Wow! You must really be glued to your TV.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by emma321(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
[url=noisemakers.com.ng]Tacha [/url]is the reason for big brother this year

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
drips8:
Low budget Nicki Minaj
guy u wicked o!.....my ribs wan scatter grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Nature8(m): 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
0KNM:
Odour everywhere. Ewwwww
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. It is general knowledge that she bleached her skin. But Nicki is known for her curves than her complexion na. I don't think Tacha worked on her body. When she is out, Toke will tell her what to use for them knuckles. Toke used to have them too cheesy

She is a beautiful girl though.

someone [i think ifyalways] said both she and mercy did buttwork. but that Mercy's was higher grade. that tacha's is obvious and that that is why she dey try hide body.

trying to fish out the post

abeg is your own booty 100% real though?

also, nicki minaj is complete plastic - not just skin

she never teach taylor swift work finish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Maafiaalady: 1:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
OTayobami:
I see no resemblance here now, na just the same pony tail or what do you call it hairstyle them too carry now
Hairstyle = Fringe Bob

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Angelfrost(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Sigh... This is your own version of Nicki Minaj?... In what aspect exactly? Skin quality? Artistic talent and disposition? Class? Carriage? Dough? Overall attractiveness?...

Mediocrity has overrun this generation of Nigerian negroes. Tueh!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. / #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.