Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,007 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans (107777 Views)

BBNaija All Stars: How Nigerians Voted Ike, Seyi And Pere / BBNaija: Mercy Poses With Ike In Matching Outfits / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Femeto: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Person wey done over bleach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by OTayobami(m): 1:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Maafiaalady:
Hairstyle = Fringe Bob

Oh, ok, fringe Bob.....I'll take not of that.
I like the hair sha o, it used to make women and girls look like Barbie doll or Nicky Minaj in their own version

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by urahara(m): 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
franchasng:
Venita only has a pretty face, her shape is zero!! Her tummy not looking cool. They have evicted the pretty ones though.

Mercy doesn't have cute face but her buttocks can draw male attention, nothing else about her.

Cindy and Diane are just a normal average Nigerian girl look. Khaffi I like her free spirit.

Esther is a confirm Ijebu local chick with her miss pepeye voice and nice buttocks only shocked

Mercy is cute af

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Sunsets: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Kinda upcoming Nicky
drips8:
Low budget Nicki Minaj
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
Are all this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by PrincessJr(f): 1:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
OTayobami:
I see no resemblance here now, na just the same pony tail or what do you call it hairstyle them too carry now
Fringe
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by OTayobami(m): 1:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
PrincessJr:
Fringe

Ok fringe Bob
Noted.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by 1mrprolific7(m): 1:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
veave:

Lies. She takes her bath. You just don't see her. She's very conscious of the camera when she's going to have her bath. Even in the morning you don't see her with towel like others, you just see her dress on her bed and looking fresh. No be to go dey rub cream open leg for general closet room be the koko.

Babe smart

She don't want us to see her strech Mark's

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by EduConsults2019: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2019
I just discovered that this dress was sold out yesterday by the sponsored store. CLICK HERE TO SEE REASONS WHY
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by okanlomo4real(m): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2019
the beautiful one's are not yet born.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by ubee(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
OTayobami:
I see no resemblance here now, na just the same pony tail or what do you call it hairstyle them too carry now
Just for not knowing what a pony tail hairstyle looks like, you are not qualified to discuss about this Tacha issue at all.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by OTayobami(m): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
ubee:

Just for not knowing what a pony tail hairstyle looks like, you are not qualified to discuss about this Tacha issue at all.

Tacha fans.....so shallow minded

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by thunderbabs: 2:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Na so this girl go win the 60million just by showing off beauty and curves
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by ubee(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
OTayobami:

Tacha fans.....so shallow minded
It's not an issue of Tacha fans being shallow minded. It's about you exposing your deeply stunted level of social awareness. It's about you showing you are quite unrefined.
You should be embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Realboygenius(m): 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2019
She has a good voice
I'll like to see her on Vskit Voice To Fame.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by seanjy4konji: 3:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
i AGREE WITH YOU on this...its as if the babes already knows most of the blind spot of the camera...sometimes i wonder if the girl is purposely running from the camera..if its not a gereral task or they have to be togeter,i sometimes watch for thirty minutes without seeing her face unless the camera wants to fetch her out...

over kaku deh worry d babe.
veave:

Lies. She takes her bath. You just don't see her. She's very conscious of the camera when she's going to have her bath. Even in the morning you don't see her with towel like others, you just see her dress on her bed and looking fresh. No be to go dey rub cream open leg for general closet room be the koko.

Babe smart

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by pocohantas(f): 3:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
ornicus:

someone [i think IfyaIways] said both she and mercy did buttwork. but that Mercy's was higher grade. that tacha's is obvious and that that is why she dey try hide body.

trying to fish out the post

abeg is your own booty 100% real though?

also, nicki minaj is complete plastic - not just skin

she never teach taylor swift work finish

Lmao. Is that Taylor Swift now? She didn't look anything close to that in her new colourful video na.

Nah, I don't think Tacha had a buttwork.

For now, mine is real. I am not really averse to buttworks, as I wouldn't mind one. grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Sniper101(m): 3:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
What nonsense

OP
Why you dey belittle Nicki Minaj like dis ni undecided
How that fellow take resemble Nicki Minaj?

...to think I even came in here only to behold such trash angry
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by ibknaanii(m): 3:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
franchasng:
Venita only has a pretty face, her shape is zero!! Her tummy not looking cool. They have evicted the pretty ones though.

Mercy doesn't have cute face but her buttocks can draw male attention, nothing else about her.

Cindy and Diane are just a normal average Nigerian girl look. Khaffi I like her free spirit.

Esther is a confirm Ijebu local chick with her miss pepeye voice and nice buttocks only shocked

You get other work so??
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by TSRC: 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
itsme01:
cool

am very certain seyi and tacha would start a fling after they end the show,the chemistry is glaring, but they seem to be careful because of thier partners outside
Tacha go sell Seyi collect change.
He no know him mate?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Adakintroy2: 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
I don't understand why they keep judging make up as part of beauty. It's made up.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by yvngblood(m): 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2019
flexyrule:
APC Nikki Minaj..
Low budget...

Nikki Minaj Is a hip hop goddess...
Tacha is
Characteristics goddess
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by freecocoa(f): 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
But wait o! Who are all these people fussing over this bbn thing like this? You sure they are not getting paid for it? Cos I don’t get how an adult can be so into something as meaningless as bbn. undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Chukabiz(m): 8:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Igetmyown247:

Farm tool just like your mother and sisters. No Nicki Minaj slander will be tolerated. Don’t say sh!t about a woman you know nothing about, celebs are human too. Keep it moving
That you came from a family where everybody is a farm tool doesn't make every family the same as yours. What happens in your home remains in your home, so don't go thinking it's same everywhere.
Again, what ever you post here ends here. It doesn't and can never change anything anywhere no matter what. Your post is yours forever and can never affect or change anyone or anything. Deal with that dude.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Legendguru: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
hmmm
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Igetmyown247: 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Chukabiz:
That you came from a family where everybody is a farm tool doesn't make every family the same as yours. What happens in your home remains in your home, so don't go thinking it's same everywhere.
Again, what ever you post here ends here. It doesn't and can never change anything anywhere no matter what. Your post is yours forever and can never affect or change anyone or anything. Deal with that dude.

Speak for yourself. You clearly need that write up after calling a woman you know nothing about a farm tool. I guess bringing women down makes you feel better I hope you get help. You dumbf*ck
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by LordMayor018: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
what are they doing in that BBNaija sef... infact rubbish #iranuabacha
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Rocks Sexy Dress, Dances With Ike, Seyi, Mercy, Others. Wows Fans by Dbestofmasquar(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Tacha did her makeup for over 3hrs, I watch it live. Wtf!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out After Buying "Samasong TV" For ₦30k At Computer Village. / #bbnaija - Angel Opens Her Private Part In Front Of Whitemoney And Queen / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.