Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc (14535 Views)

Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone / Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display / Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CirocBoi(m): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2019
bigAG:

False sir. Is a70 also higher than a80?

A80 is better, similar display, different processor...a80 uses snapdragon 730 while a70 uses 665
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by OHIsIManuEL(m): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2019
Darkseid:
I just hope you'll come back here to complain when the phone starts acting up. I begged my friend to buy Redmi Note 7 but he insisted that he wanted a samsung he got a Samsung A30. The next day he started regretting, he even asked me if slot would agree to change it. Three days after buying it, he sold it 10k less just to get rid of it, added money and got a Redmi Note 7.
And for those screaming "super AMOLED", the display on Samsung A20/ A30 is shitty, it doesn't even come close to that of Redmi Note 7.
A20 shitty, i agree
A30 display shitty, i refuse
I have pressed the phone, the amoled is okay
But there's more to a phone than amoled, that's the reason I bought the rn7

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Jung(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
Congratulations but I'm still obese with xiomi. One thing I hate about Samsung is the battery lagging issue. I have use lot of Samsung and notice that Samsung users go with their chargers just the way we go about with slipper on our let legs. At first the battery will cool but as time goes on poor hit everywhere. Samsung is not for heavy phone users that's the obvious truth.

That's a lie bro.

Buy a new samsung phone and never have battery issues. Stop buying UK used phones.
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Jung(m): 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
CirocBoi:

Since you are the CEO of AMOLED display at Samsung headquarter, please can you tell us why Samsung didn't use dynamic amoled(the same AMOLED featured on the s10) on their "A" series ? No doubt AMOLED is a great display but AMOLED has grade...... Or you want to say super AMOLED is better than dynamic or fluid AMOLED that is found on oneplus 7..... If the super AMOLED is that great Samsung would have featured it on its s10 series or note 10, and mind you Samsung used super AMOLED on their s9 series but don't forget that phone has QHD+ display and a very high ppi that's why the super AMOLED looks great on it, the a20 has a very low ppi and it's just hd+ display so don't expect it to look very crisp because you guys are generalizing AMOLED forgetting the way the OEM implemented it that really sums it all,AMOLED on a 4k display with a very high ppi will look extremely crisp compared to AMOLED on an HD display with a low ppi..... The fluid AMOLED on the OnePlus 7 is far better than the dynamic amoled on s10

Bros no vex, but your epistle here doesn't make kobo sense.

No screen is better than what is found on the S10 plus, and the latest and greatest note 10 plus.

Oneplus 7 uses a 90htz display rate which makes it look super smooth, but chops battery like a hungry bastard.

I've seen all of them. Stop calling Xaomi and all these budget phones in the same breath as Samsung.

Dem no be mate.

Will never be.

Forever.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Redpanter(m): 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Brand new Samsung galaxy A20 - #49990

Pay on delivery

Fast next day express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp https:///2348127838587 or call 2348127838587

kiss kiss
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Seuntek(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
kaffyadeakeem:
You're showing us sitting room

Where is the phone

Thought you said you will unboxing it

What's that long black thing in your sitting room?

I will upload photos soon.... Besides, that's my home theater second speaker shocked
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Seuntek(m): 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
wiseone28:
You wanted to show us the red rug or the phone?
both grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Seuntek(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
seankafor:
Your sound bar na die shocked
lol.. It's actually LG bodyguard Home theater system, that's the second speaker.. shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CirocBoi(m): 12:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jung:

Bros no vex, but your epistle here doesn't make kobo sense.

No screen is better than what is found on the S10 plus, and the latest and greatest note 10 plus.

Oneplus 7 uses a 90htz display rate which makes it look super smooth, but chops battery like a hungry bastard.

I've seen all of them. Stop calling Xaomi and all these budget phones in the same breath as Samsung.

Dem no be mate.

Will never be.

Forever.

Oga nr vex , you finish school? Because you don't seems to understand

1 Like

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by KingTom(m): 1:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
Congrats bro ignore the baboons turning your thread into a warzone grin
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
CirocBoi:

Since you are the CEO of AMOLED display at Samsung headquarter, please can you tell us why Samsung didn't use dynamic amoled(the same AMOLED featured on the s10) on their "A" series ? No doubt AMOLED is a great display but AMOLED has grade...... Or you want to say super AMOLED is better than dynamic or fluid AMOLED that is found on oneplus 7..... If the super AMOLED is that great Samsung would have featured it on its s10 series or note 10, and mind you Samsung used super AMOLED on their s9 series but don't forget that phone has QHD+ display and a very high ppi that's why the super AMOLED looks great on it, the a20 has a very low ppi and it's just hd+ display so don't expect it to look very crisp because you guys are generalizing AMOLED forgetting the way the OEM implemented it that really sums it all,AMOLED on a 4k display with a very high ppi will look extremely crisp compared to AMOLED on an HD display with a low ppi..... The fluid AMOLED on the OnePlus 7 is far better than the dynamic amoled on s10
AMOLED everywhere, what is AMOLED please?
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Jung(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
CirocBoi:

Oga nr vex , you finish school? Because you don't seems to understand

See who go school! Lmfao nice one sir.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by queenfav(f): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2019
CirocBoi:

Then edit your previous post... U stated "any one with Huawei phone with big battery" so you don't mislead people.... Next time direct it to slot or omegatron or best use "where can I buy brand new phone"
lol
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by czar2k16(m): 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
sunnymix:
how much is samsung a20
Got mine for 50k
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by mactoni91(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
Congratulations but I'm still obese with xiomi. One thing I hate about Samsung is the battery lagging issue. I have use lot of Samsung and notice that Samsung users go with their chargers just the way we go about with slipper on our let legs. At first the battery will cool but as time goes on poor hit everywhere. Samsung is not for heavy phone users that's the obvious truth.
Have you tried S7 edge(South Korean variant)?
Phone is a beast!
No lagging even when i have close to 300 third party apps and most are usually open
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by mactoni91(m): 1:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
yetunsbay:
Any one with Huawei smartphone with battery capacity worth more than 4000mah ?

I'm a big fan of huge battery
Forget all those big big battery ratings...
One thing you should put into consideration also is the phone's power consumption rate(screen, processor, etc).
A 2,700mah samsung phone's battery may outperform another brand's 4000mah battery.
Samsung always tries at improving their phones power consumption than increasing battery capacity

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by yetunsbay(m): 2:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
mactoni91:

Forget all those big big battery ratings...
One thing you should put into consideration also is the phone's power consumption rate(screen, processor, etc).
A 2,700mah samsung phone's battery may outperform another brand's 4000mah battery.
Samsung always tries at improving their phones power consumption than increasing battery capacity

I love your contribution but the mere reason I emphasized on been huawei product.

They are rank btw 1-5 smartphone dealers worldwide too
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by yetunsbay(m): 2:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
CirocBoi:

Then edit your previous post... U stated "any one with Huawei phone with big battery" so you don't mislead people.... Next time direct it to slot or omegatron or best use "where can I buy brand new phone"
k
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Samnick: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
Dis a20 can it install gcam
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CirocBoi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jung:

Nice one yourself.... Mr "90htz display rate" instead of 90hz refresh rate..... grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CirocBoi(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
KingTom:
Congrats bro ignore the baboons turning your thread into a warzone grin

Civilized bingo congrats
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by hapheeyxz: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
CirocBoi:

I have clean Huawei y9 (2019) for sale.... Price 40k

Please chat me up...

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by martinz1: 3:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
Tnnig:
Samsung A20 for sell in PH
5 months old with a cracked screen
price is ?
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Edokingdom: 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2019
Darkseid:
I just hope you'll come back here to complain when the phone starts acting up. I begged my friend to buy Redmi Note 7 but he insisted that he wanted a samsung he got a Samsung A30. The next day he started regretting, he even asked me if slot would agree to change it. Three days after buying it, he sold it 10k less just to get rid of it, added money and got a Redmi Note 7.
And for those screaming "super AMOLED", the display on Samsung A20/ A30 is shitty, it doesn't even come close to that of Redmi Note 7.
even a dead super amoled screen is better any ips screen on redmi7, no wonder xiaomi used amoled screen on redmi note 8
cost of amoled replacement screen = 30k or higher
cost of replacement ips screen on redmi note 7 = 8k or lower
a20/30 display is more vibrant more colourfull and better than your xiaomi ips

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by KingTom(m): 3:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jung:

grin grin so it seems grin
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DarkJeddi(m): 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2019
bigAG:

I've used both a30 and note7 and i can tell you for free that this write up is misleading
I've also handled the RN7 and the A30 and I can tell you certainly don't appreciate the inherent qualities of an AMOLED screen..

Even Xiaomi is using AMOLEDS on their high end phones and YOU don't think Super AMOLEDS are better than LCDs? shocked

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Redpanter(m): 4:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
best price
Samsung galaxy A10 - #38k
Samsung galaxy A20 - #49990
Samsung galaxy A30 - #65k
Samsung galaxy A50 - #87k
Samsung galaxy A70 - #117500

kiss kiss kiss

Pay on delivery
Fast next day express delivery
50% off shipping fee

Contact on WhatsApp or call 2348127838587
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Redpanter(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
DarkJeddi:
I've also handled the RN7 and the A30 and I can tell you certainly don't appreciate the inherent qualities of an AMOLED screen..

Even Xiaomi is using AMOLEDS on their high end phones and YOU don't think Super AMOLEDS are better than LCDs? shocked
Depends on the quality of the amoled display though, like comparing a 2k lcd to a 720p amoled lipsrsealed

RN7 display could be better than Samsung A20 even though its an lcd display..... Have not handled both

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Jung(m): 4:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
CirocBoi:

Nice one yourself.... Mr "90htz display rate" instead of 90hz refresh rate..... grin grin

You just had to double down on your idiocy! grin

Your gbagaun na fundamental English.. you dont know when to use a verb in its singular or plural form.

Mine is jargon related lmfao.

Oya type another one.

I know say the last one pain you.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Redpanter(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2019
[s]
Edokingdom:

even a dead super amoled screen is better any ips screen n redmi7, no wonder xiaomi used amoled screen on tedmi note 8
cost of amoled replacement screen = 30k or higher
cost of replacement ips screen on redmi note 7 = 8k or lower
a20/30 display is more vibrant more colourfull and better than your xiaomi ips
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
So you people are telling me that the a20 screen is better than LCD on iphones,Sony,HTC,and lg flagship because of one cheap amoled capped at 720p

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Total Internet Blackout On Glo Network / Facebook Is Using Smartphones To Listen To What People Say, Professor Suggests. / Help...!!! With Site I Can Download Movies On My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.