Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,330 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc (14561 Views)

Xiaomi’s Crazy Phone With Wraparound Display To Be The Most Expensive Phone / Which Xiaomi Phone Can I Get That Has AMOLED Display / Samsung Galaxy A20 Vs Infinix S4 Comparison: This Fight Has A Clear Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by MeshachMARTINS(m): 5:51am On Sep 02, 2019
INCREDIBLEGUY:
Guys, which should i go for between xiaomi rn7 and samsung a50? I am an heavy user, so i concentrate so much about battery and ram management, advice needed please
go to youtube,watch videos, then follow your heart
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Benediktejike: 6:11am On Sep 02, 2019
CirocBoi:

I told this dude seuntek , he argued with me.... Even my a70 is tad better than my redmi note 7 only because of the processor and battery, display is similar to my redmi note 7 , even my redmi note 7 is more premium than my a70 in terms of body build, and a70 is the highest of all the "A" series phone.
Ure saying nonsense, honestly. I had the option of choosing eida samsung a30 or rn7. I chose a30 cos of the screen and earpiece.. then, i told my sister to get rn7( cos of the plenty hype). The phone is just fine on the internet.. i hated it wen i saw it with my sister. Even my secind sister that was planning to buy it before chabged her mind abd said she would go for a30 instead.U cn never compare the useless display to that of a30... like "why the hell would u say that". You really lied... even the body of the rn7 is a bit off. Say the truth..

1 Like

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DeHumbleTboy: 7:04am On Sep 02, 2019
mactoni91:

Have you tried S7 edge(South Korean variant)?
Phone is a beast!
No lagging even when i have close to 300 third party apps and most are usually open
what about bat3
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DeHumbleTboy: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2019
DarkJeddi:
My statement was very CLEAR,unless you have comprehension issues..

MOST people complaining about Samsung batteries are those that bought second hand (UK USED) Samsung devices,with already DETORIATED BATTERIES.. shocked

When you buy a USED Galaxy S8 Plus,do you expect the battery to be Stellar?
your head de shake I swear. Even trying to give you hint you still don't understand. My j7 is brand new. I opened it myself. Plz oga is brand new j7 UK used Got galaxy grand for my ex same thing. Brand new galaxy grand for that matter. Finally I have to get her xiomi note 7 pro. She's still rocking it. What are you trying to tell me oga. Clear the air plz
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DeHumbleTboy: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Most of the said Samsung phones are UK used devices,can you blame a TWO YEAR used phone if the battery starts acting up? shocked
I'm talking of brand new j7 ooooooo. I have never buy used phone and I'm not dreaming of buying one. Plz is brand new j7 used phone
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DeHumbleTboy: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2019
mactoni91:

Have you tried S7 edge(South Korean variant)?
Phone is a beast!
No lagging even when i have close to 300 third party apps and most are usually open
how many mah ?
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by mactoni91(m): 7:37am On Sep 02, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
how many mah ?
Battery is fair considering the number of 3rd party apps in the phone.
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DeHumbleTboy: 7:43am On Sep 02, 2019
mactoni91:

Battery is fair considering the number of 3rd party apps in the phone.

then it not worth it man. How can I be using a phone without having my desire apps 3rd party or 2nd party. Use tecno I didn't experience such but from the almighty Samsung. If only those smart phones makes will step up like xiomi, HTC, Verizon and Apple Samsung will work on their battery issues. Try Google most complain issues on Samsung everything boiled down on battery. What's the gain using a phone without battery??
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Redpanter(m): 7:50am On Sep 02, 2019
INCREDIBLEGUY:
Guys, which should i go for between xiaomi rn7 and samsung a50? I am an heavy user, so i concentrate so much about battery and ram management, advice needed please

Get redmi note 7 4gb 128gb for #76300
Or 4gb 64gb variant - 67k

Pay on delivery

Fast next day express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: https:///2348127838587 or call 2348127838587
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Redpanter(m): 7:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Samsung galaxy A50 4gb 128gb also available at #87k

kiss kiss
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by mactoni91(m): 7:58am On Sep 02, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
then it not worth it man. How can I be using a phone without having my desire apps 3rd party or 2nd party. Use tecno I didn't experience such but from the almighty Samsung. If only those smart phones makes will step up like xiomi, HTC, Verizon and Apple Samsung will work on their battery issues. Try Google most complain issues on Samsung everything boiled down on battery. What's the gain using a phone without battery??
Oga trust me... If i use your tecno, Phone will crash.
Here are few samples of my apps.
Get them and come back

1 Like

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CirocBoi(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2019
henry007:

There's A80 and upcoming A90

True bro, I saw it too
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DeHumbleTboy: 8:18am On Sep 02, 2019
mactoni91:

Oga trust me... If i use your tecno, Phone will crash.
Here are few samples of my apps.
Get them and come back
of course I have pudg and others. Just like assassin creed 1790 mb. The truth is I will only get those I need. You don't expect me to waste my data loading an app I'm not going to US just to prove my point. Ok. Beside any game 90mb is no no to me. Most of my games range from 1000 mb. And I pay with credit card to play them. Just like the ganstar city. That's about 2400 mb!!! What are you trying to tell me
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by mactoni91(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
of course I have pudg and others. Just like assassin creed 1790 mb. The truth is I will only get those I need. You don't expect me to waste my data loading an app I'm not going to US just to prove my point. Ok. Beside any game 90mb is no no to me. Most of my games range from 1000 mb. And I pay with credit card to play them. Just like the ganstar city. That's about 2400 mb!!! What are you trying to tell me
My point here sir is, determining a phone's battery life, you got put many things into consideration.

Let me know if you understand this

1 Share

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DeHumbleTboy: 8:42am On Sep 02, 2019
mactoni91:

My point here sir is, determining a phone's battery life, you got put many things into consideration.

Let me know if you understand this
oh lord God Of Abraham. What kind of human being did I engage to this early morning. I'm talking about the battery of Samsung not my current phone because I have dump Samsung long ago since the battery is mess. To gaming on my phone. I must tell you that I'm a big time gamer on phone. I don't Facebook, I'm not on Instagram or Twitter Aside what's Imo and eyes up. What I'm using my phone for is gaming and my battery here's is not fvcking up either. What I'm saying is that I can't download some serting games on play store but try other stores it's there. It's not even that I can't download via play store. My problem is that the games I want is not on play store but it's on other app stores. I have once thought it's my device but hell no. I can't even get it with iPhone 6 either. So it's clear that those game I played on Java phones those days ain't on play store any more.
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by lordthree(m): 8:59am On Sep 02, 2019
CirocBoi:

I told this dude seuntek , he argued with me.... Even my a70 is tad better than my redmi note 7 only because of the processor and battery, display is similar to my redmi note 7 , even my redmi note 7 is more premium than my a70 in terms of body build, and a70 is the highest of all the "A" series phone.

A70 isnt the Highest A80 is the highest grin
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by lordthree(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2019
INCREDIBLEGUY:

i havent used RN7 but i used RN5 and i dont think theres a significant difference in both.

But currently i'm using the A50 currently and my RN5 cant come close to my A50 in performance, screen resolution, hell even battery life.

the A50 was worth every penny if i'm being honest.

But then again, its your choice, pick one.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by CirocBoi(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2019
lordthree:

A70 isnt the Highest A80 is the highest grin

A90 is the highest as at now grin
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DarkJeddi(m): 10:48am On Sep 02, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:
your head de shake I swear. Even trying to give you hint you still don't understand. My j7 is brand new. I opened it myself. Plz oga is brand new j7 UK used Got galaxy grand for my ex same thing. Brand new galaxy grand for that matter. Finally I have to get her xiomi note 7 pro. She's still rocking it. What are you trying to tell me oga. Clear the air plz
You claimed several people with Samsung goes around with chargers,do you know how long they have used the phone or whether they bought it used?

Samsung are common and many buy them used.

To your claim on the Galaxy Grand,I used the device..

Infact I pre-ordered the device when it came out back in December 2012,

Back when most Smartphones have less than 2500Mah batteries and the said device came with a Paltry 2100Mah battery..

If your girl used a phone with a small battery capacity that came out SIX AND A HALF YEARS earlier,until you bought her a Redmi Note 7 Pro this year..

Why should you use that as a point of reference to judge Samsung? shocked

Infact,I would venture to say that the phone's battery has tried..

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by lordthree(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
CirocBoi:

A90 is the highest as at now grin

A90 hasnt been released yet oga
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Seuntek(m): 1:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pictures. I was banned for no tangible reason.

Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Living2Living: 3:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
How much did you buy the A20??
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Redpanter(m): 4:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Brand new Samsung galaxy A20 - #49990 limited offer

kiss kiss kiss
Pay on delivery

Fast next day express delivery

Contact on WhatsApp: https:///2348127838587 or call 2348127838587
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DeHumbleTboy: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2019
DarkJeddi:
You claimed several people with Samsung goes around with chargers,do you know how long they have used the phone or whether they bought it used?

Samsung are common and many buy them used.

To your claim on the Galaxy Grand,I used the device..

Infact I pre-ordered the device when it came out back in December 2012,

Back when most Smartphones have less than 2500Mah batteries and the said device came with a Paltry 2100Mah battery..

If your girl used a phone with a small battery capacity that came out SIX AND A HALF YEARS earlier,until you bought her a Redmi Note 7 Pro this year..

Why should you use that as a point of reference to judge Samsung? shocked

Infact,I would venture to say that the phone's battery has tried..

Please read again. So even my brand new j7 I unbox myself is UK used too?? ?
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DeyGee(m): 6:56am On Sep 03, 2019
Good morning..
We fix android, iPhone and ipad
We sells new and UK used iPhone
We also offer home service

Check my signature for contact
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DarkJeddi(m): 10:00am On Sep 03, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:

Please read again. So even my brand new j7 I unbox myself is UK used too?? ?
So let's assume your claim is correct,is that enough reason to generalize on Samsung devices?

I've used SIX Samsung Smartphones and I have no reason to suspect that their battery lives are any worse than other brands I've used over the years,including the aforementioned Galaxy Grand which I used for THIRTEEN MONTHS..shocked

In fact,the WORST battery life I've used on a Smartphone and it detoriated quickly will be on a Xiaomi,the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2..
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DeHumbleTboy: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2019
DarkJeddi:
So let's assume your claim is correct,is that enough reason to generalize on Samsung devices?

I've used SIX Samsung Smartphones and I have no reason to suspect that their battery lives are any worse than other brands I've used over the years,including the aforementioned Galaxy Grand which I used for THIRTEEN MONTHS..shocked

In fact,the WORST battery life I've used on a Smartphone and it detoriated quickly will be on a Xiaomi,the Xiaomi Redmi Note 2..

Plz shift. Now I know I'm dealing Samsung marketer. I'm telling you my experience with the almighty galaxy. Google problem people face on their galaxy you will be short of word. Galaxy is over hype. I can still go for HTC or huawai besides I'm not a Facebooker nor Instagramer not to talk of tweeter. So I still chose HTC, huawai, Verizon, LG xiomi, Nokia but not tecno, itel, infinix and the rest of the low budget device
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DarkJeddi(m): 10:26am On Sep 03, 2019
DeHumbleTboy:

Plz shift. Now I know I'm dealing Samsung marketer. I'm telling you my experience with the almighty galaxy. Google problem people face on their galaxy you will be short of word. Galaxy is over hype. I can still go for HTC or huawai besides I'm not a Facebooker nor Instagramer not to talk of tweeter. So I still chose HTC, huawai, Verizon, LG xiomi, Nokia but not tecno, itel, infinix and the rest of the low budget device
grin

Am no Samsung Marketer and it's been over TWO YEARS I've used a Samsung and am typing on a Xiaomi device.. cheesy

Your claims are not backed by reality as per my long experience with them and am calling it as I see it..

Every brand has its problems and if Samsung complaints are more than others,it simply boils down to the fact that they sell more phones than other brands,

Remove Huawei from the list you mentioned and Samsung sells more devices than all of them put together,so what do you expect? shocked
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by DeHumbleTboy: 1:02pm On Sep 03, 2019
DarkJeddi:
grin

Am no Samsung Marketer and it's been over TWO YEARS I've used a Samsung and am typing on a Xiaomi device.. cheesy

Your claims are not backed by reality as per my long experience with them and am calling it as I see it..

Every brand has its problems and if Samsung complaints are more than others,it simply boils down to the fact that they sell more phones than other brands,

Remove Huawei from the list you mentioned and Samsung sells more devices than all of them put together,so what do you expect? shocked
funny enough that's in Nigeria. Few westerners uses Samsung. Most use Verizon HTC zte iPhone. Cherry mobile and others. Samsung no even reach only in Africa you will see the Samsung crew making noise. Have you use HTC wave I swear you will stone what ever phone you're using to lagoon if you lay your fingers on HTC wave. Chaiii I'm salivating for that babe.
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
Lerio:

How much and how bad is the screen
40k... The screen isn't bad, it's just a crack and it doesn't affect the phone in anyway
Re: I Finally Settled For The Samsung Galaxy A20: Comparing Amoled Display To Ips Lc by samsard(m): 12:07am On Sep 04, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:

amoled is same technology bro,
the only thing there is a20 uses a lower resolution and lower pixel density (around 268 ppi or so)while s10 uses a higher resolution and higher pixel density (around 550 ppi) thats all,
bye
You're a joker. Lmao, that's like saying all ACs are the same.
There's a ton of difference besides display resolution, don't even go there.
NB, I use a FHD OLED display device.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Help...!!! With Site I Can Download Movies On My Phone / How To Make Use Of Gionee Amiclone To Share SMS, Call Log, Apps E.t.c / CPC Orders MTN To Pay 1.85m Naira To Promo Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.