Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger (30128 Views)

Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / Fan, Woofer, Mounted Ipad In A Keke Napep In Surulere, Lagos / 46-passenger Bus Gutted By Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by pressmanng: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2019
A Keke Napep Driver named Abubakar fron Jos,plateau state who had no mobile Phone of his own tracked a passenger that forgot his wallet and Laptop in his Keke Napep and returned it to him.

The Passenger bought phone for the Keke Napep Driver and gave him Cash gift to show appreciation for his integrity.

He shared The story Via his twitter handle adding that even the Keke Napep doesn't belong to Abubakar:

"This young man in green returned our Laptop & wallet we left in his Keke,he doesn't even have a phone but was able to track us & brought it back despite the heavy rain fall in Jos city,we bought him a new Phone + cash.This act should not go unnoticed Abubakar should be celebrated"

"We also went to Unity FM Jos and shared the news to the media for his courageous display , this keke napep is not his own let's share this remarkable story of Abubakar Aliyu in zololo area of jos. RT pls "

https://www.pressmanng.com/2019/09/keke-napep-driver-with-no-mobile-phone.html?m=1

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by JubrinElSudan: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2019
iPhone + for an Aboki keke driver? Why not buy him that small tecno phone they normally use (with the Hausa music as ringtone) and give him additional cash

Modified: the tweet said a new phone plus cash. I wonder where the blogger saw iphone+ grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by emeijeh(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2019
Thank you Abubakar!

Real Betis will also sign you in appreciation.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nurumaxy: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2019
so this kind people still dey exist for naija

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by homealone00: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by lathrowinger: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
Jez imaging, if this guy is from Developers Side...

5 Likes

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
One of the few good men we have in this country.
Thumbs up Abubakar.

HONESTY PAYS .

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by semyman: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Only a Muslim not corrupted by those prosperity merchants can do that

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by anyimontana(m): 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
When u r contented with what u have..

I wonder what u were thinking that u forgot such big bag..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
semyman:
Only a Muslim not corrupted by those prosperity merchants can do that
Religion and tribalism has eaten into your brain patapata.
Irredeemable tin.
Shame on you and your ilks!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
If na me I'll buy him a smartphone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by lathrowinger: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
[quote author= post=81824056][/quote]
You are right. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Hisxellency: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
You will go places boy
A very good commendable act from a good Nigerian.
Keep it up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by lyriclekidd(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by arodavoo(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
Naija go better...
Contact me to get your organic product to solve your skin problem

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
lathrowinger:

You are right. Lol
Naso.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by madenigga(m): 7:11pm On Sep 01, 2019
the average northerner i know is very honest, in the old days if u go market and u no want cheating just go meet ab0ki.

But lately plenty of them don learn bad thing, though there are still some good ones

17 Likes

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Aldebaran(m): 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
Can this ever happen at Computer Village in Ikeja, Lagos. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Sammy07: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
iPhone + for an Aboki keke driver? Why not buy him that small tecno phone they normally use (with the Hausa music as ringtone) and give him additional cash

Modified: the tweet said a new phone plus cash. I wonder where the blogger saw iphone+ grin

Read before Commenting..
I didn't see anything like IPhone in OP post.

Modified : with this kind of mentality (@bolded),, you should be thrown into river benue.
Because you'll be an hindrance to progress

12 Likes

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Ayetobi92: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
I lost my phone in a keke too, but the phone was switched off after 10minutes[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nagode234: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Where did you see iPhone+

5 Likes

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Freemanbobble: 7:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
anyimontana:
When u r contented with what u have..

I wonder what u were thinking that u forgot such big bag..
Bros there is nothing like contented with what you have
The guy was smart enough to realise that the stuff is wort nothing
So he returned it

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by semyman: 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Perverts
You where did you see iPhone+

5 Likes

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by citruslimited(m): 7:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
I bet you good lucks and fortune till always follow that keke rider.

Its no how much you having earned that matters but how much God you have done !

1 Like

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by willexyaho(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
I just hope you are not carrying the whole on head,

How can a man forget such a big thing.

Anyway,
sorry, I just remembered we are together in this country, and that man is still the president.

But please...

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Where did you see iPhone anywhere in the thread or from the blogger Jubril from Sudan?!

And you trying to justify the rubbish you typed with your modification makes you sound more 'slow'!
Since hatred has eaten into your brain, you can't read and comprehend anymore.
Shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by straighttalk(m): 7:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Good
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by AdemolaA2: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

No place in the article that ever read IPhone ...it was a phone + cash

2 Likes

Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by semyman: 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
post=81824056:

Religion and tribalism has eaten into your brain patapata.
Irredeemable tin.
Shame on you and your ilks!
How will the sheeples be freed with gullibles like you?
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by philo3(m): 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Real life heroes
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by Nobody: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Owner of laptop is very careless sha. Wallet and laptop. In a bag.
Re: Jos: Keke Driver With No Phone Returns Laptop And Wallet Of A Passenger by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
semyman:

How will the sheeples be freed with gullibles like you?

Incoherent rubbish as usual.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full List Of All Mobile Phone USSD Codes For Banks In Nigeria [2017 Update] / Container Falls On Two Tricycles In Onitsha, 2 Crushed, 4 Injured (photo) / 3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.