Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Football Betting : My Own TOKEN Of Happy New Month..thank Me Lata. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Betting : My Own TOKEN Of Happy New Month..thank Me Lata. (575 Views)

President Tinubu Receives A Nigeria Football Token Ahead Of The Super Eagle matc / Betting;My Winning And Losing Streaks. / 2 To 3 Football Betting Odds Daily that will make you smile in 2023 new season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Football Betting : My Own TOKEN Of Happy New Month..thank Me Lata. by icare44iiiiii: 9:48am On Sep 01, 2019
My own TOKEN of saying Happy new month..

Get a bottle of Coke and a plate of Fried rice.

Its a Bet9ja code : Z57LYC3G
8 Selection / Games.
14.27 Odds

Kindly Note:
* DONT stake more than #100
* Its not a fixed match
* Its not meant for negetive vibes
* If you dont TRUST the game,please dont stake it.
* Uncle and sis Thomas,kindly disregard this message even if you have read it.
*No comment from anyone till the games are end.
*Share with anyone you want to share with but kindly let them note these instructions
*Kindly post your tickets here when you bet it.

Note again , Instruction No 1. is not to be defaulted..

Betting is RISK ,that is why you have to bet wisely ..

Wishing all of us success in this game..
Re: Football Betting : My Own TOKEN Of Happy New Month..thank Me Lata. by icare44iiiiii: 11:05am On Sep 01, 2019
Positive minds only,knowing we will WIN together...
Good luck all..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting : My Own TOKEN Of Happy New Month..thank Me Lata. by uthlaw: 12:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
#100 bet na rubish....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Betting : My Own TOKEN Of Happy New Month..thank Me Lata. by Ijeleigbo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Happy new month. Thanks bro
Re: Football Betting : My Own TOKEN Of Happy New Month..thank Me Lata. by icare44iiiiii: 9:30am On Mar 26
They drop 15 Odds on this WhatsApp Group. send message to this number if you are interested so that you will be added to the WhatsApp group.

Not by force and not for everyone

(1) (Reply)

FIFA U17 World Cup: Golden Eaglets Midfielder Aims For Victory Against Ecuador / Chelsea Coach Frank Lampard Leads Staff For A Jog Through Manchester Streets / Carles Puyol Present La Liga's Player Of The Month Award To Leo Messi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.