Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians (13028 Views)

Native Priest Comes For Christians, Muslims After Using Goat For Sacrifice. PICS / Pastor Benny Hinn : The 7 Keys To An Intimate Relationship With The Holy Spirit / Facebook Is Gradually Becoming Unsafe For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by EternalBeing: 11:35am On Sep 01, 2019
For carnally minded people, the major aim of getting wealth is to show off and kill other people with envy. The subconscious reason why most people desire wealth is to prove that they've arrived and directly or indirectly oppress others by rubbing it into their faces that they are "hot and you are not" grin Events overtime have so much prove this to be very true. That's why you see people that couldn't afford to wait any further to "make it in life" flaunt what is not theirs on Facebook and other social media. They have a name for that: "Borrow pose" Not long ago, the Internet was awash with the story of a lady that went to snap some pictures with another person's Mansion and G-wagon, claiming to be her new achievements. Take due time to examine your heart very well. If this afore-stated statement is true of the condition of your heart, you need to genuinely submit your heart to Jesus Christ and ceaselessly pray for the salvation of your Soul. A true Heaven-bound Christian only wants wealth, prosperity and greatness for one reason: to use it to win Souls into the Kingdom of God. He or she has seen and become sleeplessly troubled about some of the World's problems through which Satan has been capturing Souls to Hellfire. So, he/she wants that Wealth so that he can use it to stop, reverse and permanently prevent the evil. It may be in form of starting Orphanages to save children been recruited into armed robbery and prostitution, to start major Christian Cartoon TV and Christian Video Games instead of wasting life complaining about Disney, to sponsor Christian Politicians, to empower Christian youths with business skills and start ups, etc.
The 7 Keys are discussed below and non of them could be taken to be inconsequential, but number one is the most important.

(7.) Purpose Discovery and Fulfillment
Wealth is guaranteed to follow the discovery and fulfillment of your Destiny. A particular Day, if and when it finally comes, always mark a great new beginning in everyone's life. The very Day you ask yourself "Why am I here on Earth? What am I here for? Is it really true that I didn't create myself? What is the Purpose for which God created me? What is my Destiny?", that very Day, an unprecedented transformation starts in you life. From that day you need to seriously pray to God to reveal what HE want you to specifically do for humanity with your current temporary life. You shall know you've discover the Purpose when you are not just only excessively concerned/disturbed about problem in the World but ready to find solutions to them. You may plan to solve many, but God would direct you to the One(s) HE wants to use you to solve. “Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails” (Proverbs 19:21).
“Engage in business until I come.” –Luke 19:13 Your Purpose is to win Souls into the Kingdom of GOD ALMIGHTY by solving that particular problem. Satan and his agents planted the problems to force people to worship him so that he would harvest their souls into hell, but God is using HIS children to give Souls life.
John 10:10 “The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying Life.”

(6.) Start Living for Eternity
You will make more wealth and become exceedingly greater if you begin to see your current life as a preparation ground for your eternity. Abraham was wealthy in this World and he's still wealthy and great in the kingdom of God. The World of God say Lazarus is in the bosom of Abraham, which means Abraham accommodates Lazarus in Heaven. It should be noted that Abraham did not greedily run after acquiring material wealth but focused on doing all it takes to please his CREATOR. He paid the price by believing in his Maker like no other has ever done in Human History. It is even very possible that God had called someone that was too clingy to the current life to obey. Do you know what it means for you to be told to leave you very family, tribe comfort and all you've worked for in life and head to a seeming vacant Journey with instruction never to return?! On top that, he waited for over 90 years for a son from God instead of consulting some demonic deities that would have giving him child sharply and quickly. Abraham paid the price by choosing to serve God even if it means him dying childless and penniless, are you paying your own price of irreversible faith your CREATOR?
John 10:28-30 "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one."
1 John 2:17 "The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."
Ephesians 2:10 “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Rely on God alone, trust him as your sole Source of profit and progress as you work and put effort to achieve greatness.
“And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” –Philippians 4:19
“I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted” (Job 42:2)

(5.) Be Ever Battle Ready
Your wealth and eternal greatness is guaranteed when you win the ultimate war that every human must fight. The battle against your faith in your CREATOR. Satan would use what is known on the peripheral as the trials of life to fight your faith in your CREATOR tooth an nail. To determine whether you deserve the Gift of eternal Life that awaits you or not, your faith shall be duly tested. Satan has fought some humans into submission to him already, we now know them as witches, wizards, sorcerers, marine agents, etc. and he is using such humans as his tool to inflict and force other humans to worship him by coming to him for solutions. Only by being holy and being filled with the Holy Spirit can we triumph over there demonic attacks.
2 Corinthians 10:4 "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds"
Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
Romans 8:28 “We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.”
2 Corinthians 4:17 "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."
John 3:36 "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them."
1 Timothy 6:12 "Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses."
Romans 8:18 "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."

(4.) Diligence
Without diligence, it is impossible to have an enduring wealth or greatness.
“All hard work brings a profit.” –Proverbs 14:23
proverbs 22:29 "Hast thou seen a man diligent in his work? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before the mere men."
Philippians 2:13 “For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.”
Deuteronomy 28:13 “The Lord will make you the head and not the tail.” This promise comes true only when you do your own part of being diligent. Possession of land, properties, and companies is not against the Will of God. JESUS said HE has not come to destroy the Law and Command which His Father gave us before HE came. “Fill the Earth and subdue it; have dominion….” –Genesis 1:28 (NKJV)
This is the first command in the Bible. Take dominion. Possession of the land is not optional, it is not selfish, and it is not a luxury—it’s a command. It’s time that we, as Christians, take our job assignment seriously and become a positive influence on the world, rather than being under the control of those who seek to do evil.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by EternalBeing: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2019
(3.) Humility/Meekness
Someone that becomes pompous after becoming a little bit rich, would most likely be killed within a short time. The world hates anyone that displays pride, except those that are using it as a tool to capture souls for Satan.
Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven and I will forgive their sins, and will prosper their land."
Hebrews 7:25 "Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he lives to intercede for them."

(2.) Praying for Jerusalem.
Psalm 122:6 "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: for those that love Jerusalem shall Prosper"

Even when Jerusalem is making a mistake, what we all need to do is to pray that God restore their hearts, because wishing them evil would attract God's wrath on us according to Zechariah 12:2-3
"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to ALL the peoples; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah." Jesus is from Judah, so is every Christian.
When last did you lift up your voice to pray for Israel, you don't know that your greatness largely depends on it? [/b]You better start, the earlier you do the better for you. Also, grow up and stop complaining about your Country when you've not done anything sensible to change the situation. You said what can you do, you can Pray! It doesn't cost us anything, but we Christians have been blinded by myopic selfishness. Start with your Tribe, fast and pray for love, godliness, unity and Holiness to reign among your tribe because "charity begins at home" and "Nemo dat quod non habet" which means "You cannot give what you don't have" The LORD said "Love your neighbor as yourself", you can never love another if you don't even love yourself. If suicide bombers value their own lives, they would not waste it in effort to kill others. Pray for your Country and God shall answer.

[b](1.) Love.

And Holiness. When love for humanity is the motivation behind your decision to start providing a product or service to solve a problem, you will enjoy doing your work. And when your work is your play, you do it effortlessly more longer/often and wealth is most likely to follow. You can never truly love without being holy and you can never truly be holy without loving. If you truly love yourself, you will not want this short taste of life to be your end. You will really do all it takes to earn the ability to live forever, which is your Maker's original plan for you. When you truly love, it secures your prosperity and makes you wealth lasts forever. If you truly love that girl or boy, your won't fornicate with her/him because you know it exposes his/her glorious Destiny to demons. You will also know that you are destroying someones future marriage by fornicating with them. It all begins with love, genuine unmitigated, unalloyed, undiluted pure Love! Money make the World go round, but Love keeps it from self-destructing. True love in accordance with the Will of God bring a young man and woman to marry, and build a great fulfilled wealthy life together. It is easier for a man to build physical wealth when he has the emotional/mental support of his loving wife. It's not a coincidence that over 80% of the wealthiest people in the World are married. A bachelor could be rich, but lasting wealth prefers to dwell and multiply with responsible married men. You can not truly love yourself if you don't love you CREATOR, and the best evidence to prove that you love HIM is to let other people know about HIS love for them and HIS Plan to make them immortal Souls in a new everlasting Kingdom that would replace the current one. If man's 6 centimeter 3 dimensional brain has been able to "create" this temporary "beautiful" World, how muc more do your think the one coming from the SOURCE of all lives to replace this would be.

In conclusion, you also need to become relentless in telling others about Jesus Christ and preaching the Gospel to non-Christians. Romans 10:13-14
"For whoever shall call on the Name of the Lord shall be saved." Being saved here, means being secured to live forever after this short life here. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?"
If you are not preaching to non-Christians, then you don't truly love yourself, you don't truly love others, and you don't love God. Telling others why they urgently need to accept JESUS CHRIST and leading them to confess HIM as their personal Lord and Saviour is the wisest favour you can do for yourself. Proverbs 11:30 "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, and the one who is wise saves lives."
Daniel 12:3 "Those who lead many people to righteousness will shine like the Stars"

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by EternalBeing: 11:36am On Sep 01, 2019
Thank you JESUS YAHSHA HaMashiach!

Happy Sunday to the Chosen Generation, the Peculiar People, the Royal Priesthood, the Holy Nation, the Eternal Ambassadors of the great CREATOR of Heaven and Earth.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by TechWows: 7:27am On Sep 29, 2019
Eye-opening as usual. Thanks so much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by Richdad50(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2019
shocked

These, perhaps, very few of the point, will lead you to wealth and greatness. If you stick to some of these old principles, you will eat dust. The principles of wealth and greatness is understanding the times and seasons of the move of God.

Richdad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by Starboytwo(m): 8:03am On Sep 29, 2019
What of Muslims, or non- aligned I guess this wouldn't work for us

1 Like

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2019
Beautifully written...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by point5: 8:05am On Sep 29, 2019
Imagine reading all these plus the ones you read in school yet Nigeria government will derail your destiny..this world self..
Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by MbachuJovitaN(f): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by Lamasta(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2019
God help us to align with his words.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by Kingdollar28(m): 8:09am On Sep 29, 2019
lipsrsealed
This "pray for Jerusalem part" e no follow abeg!

It's somehow pointing that there are some specific people on this earth that God loves specially...

When the Bible tells us that we'll are created in God's image and we all equal before Him.

Why should I worship a particular region?

1 Like

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by Ritelar: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by judedwriter(m): 8:21am On Sep 29, 2019
Greatness comes as a result of God's favour and blessing. Genesis 12:2-3.

1 Like

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by NkitaAla: 8:59am On Sep 29, 2019
[s]
post=82667980:
Beautifully written...
[/s]
Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by GlobalWay: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2019
This really touched me
EternalBeing:
... "If you truly love that girl or boy, your won't fornicate with her/him because you know it exposes his/her Destiny to demons. You will also know that you are destroying someone's future marriage by fornicating with them. It all begins with love, genuine unmitigated, unalloyed, undiluted pure Love! Money make the World go round, but Love keeps it from self-destructing. True love in accordance with the Will of God bring a young man and woman to marry, and build a great fulfilled wealthy life together. It is easier for a man to build physical wealth when he has the emotional/mental support of his loving wife. It's not a coincidence that over 80% of the wealthiest people in the World are married. A bachelor could be rich, but lasting wealth prefers to dwell and multiply with responsible married men. You can not truly love yourself if you don't love you CREATOR, and the best evidence to prove that you love HIM is to let other people know about HIS love for them."
Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by GlobalWay: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2019
If this is Tatcha thread, it would have been more appreciated by those happy to see the World tachatacha and jagajaga.

1 Like

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by EkunKekere: 9:55am On Sep 29, 2019
Christians are already the wealthiest class of humans on the planet.

[img]https://images./4LhCAnir3qAp67jFwBU6Ig.jpg[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by crafteck(m): 10:06am On Sep 29, 2019
Main way is to start a church and do 2 Miracles, you will buy cars and jet, just lie in the name of holy spirit like the others
Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by SolarHub(m): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2019
I'll comment later..

You need an affordable 1kva solar power system to run for 10hours daily? Check my signature now
Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by DetailingGSO: 12:15pm On Sep 29, 2019
cleanliness is next to godliness, that goes for your soul your clothes your house and even your cars. We at http://detailinggreensboro.com believe that paying attention to details can lead to the habit of maintaining and taking care of yourself. it is of the upmost importance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by Fulanization: 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2019
post=82667980:
Beautifully written...

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by Legendguru: 4:55pm On Sep 29, 2019
Ok
Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by begwong: 5:29pm On Sep 29, 2019
EternalBeing:
(3.) Humility/Meekness
Someone that becomes pompous after becoming a little bit rich, would most likely be killed within a short time. The world hates anyone that displays pride, except those that are using it as a tool to capture souls for Satan.
Matthew 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
2 Chronicles 7:14 "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from Heaven and I will forgive their sins, and will prosper their land."
Hebrews 7:25 "Therefore he is able to save completely those who come to God through him, because he lives to intercede for them."

(2.) Praying for Jerusalem.
Psalm 122:6 "Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: for those that love Jerusalem shall Prosper"

Even when Jerusalem is making a mistake, what we all need to do is to pray that God restore their hearts, because wishing them evil would attract God's wrath on us according to Zechariah 12:2-3
"Behold, I am going to make Jerusalem a cup that causes reeling to ALL the peoples; and when the siege is against Jerusalem, it will also be against Judah." Jesus is from Judah, so is every Christian.
When last did you lift up your voice to pray for Israel, you don't know that your greatness largely depends on it? [/b]You better start, the earlier you do the better for you. Also, grow up and stop complaining about your Country when you've not done anything sensible to change the situation. You said what can you do, you can Pray! It doesn't cost us anything, but we Christians have been blinded by myopic selfishness. Start with your Tribe, fast and pray for love, godliness, unity and Holiness to reign among your tribe because "charity begins at home" and "Nemo dat quod non habet" which means "You cannot give what you don't have" The LORD said "Love your neighbor as yourself", you can never love another if you don't even love yourself. If suicide bombers value their own lives, they would not waste it in effort to kill others. Pray for your Country and God shall answer.

[b](1.) Love.

And Holiness. When love for humanity is the motivation behind your decision to start providing a product or service to solve a problem, you will enjoy doing your work. And when your work is your play, you do it effortlessly more longer/often and wealth is most likely to follow. You can never truly love without being holy and you can never truly be holy without loving. If you truly love yourself, you will not want this short taste of life to be your end. You will really do all it takes to earn the ability to live forever, which is your Maker's original plan for you. When you truly love, it secures your prosperity and makes you wealth lasts forever. If you truly love that girl or boy, your won't fornicate with her/him because you know it exposes his/her glorious Destiny to demons. You will also know that you are destroying someones future marriage by fornicating with them. It all begins with love, genuine unmitigated, unalloyed, undiluted pure Love! Money make the World go round, but Love keeps it from self-destructing. True love in accordance with the Will of God bring a young man and woman to marry, and build a great fulfilled wealthy life together. It is easier for a man to build physical wealth when he has the emotional/mental support of his loving wife. It's not a coincidence that over 80% of the wealthiest people in the World are married. A bachelor could be rich, but lasting wealth prefers to dwell and multiply with responsible married men. You can not truly love yourself if you don't love you CREATOR, and the best evidence to prove that you love HIM is to let other people know about HIS love for them and HIS Plan to make them immortal Souls in a new everlasting Kingdom that would replace the current one. If man's 6 centimeter 3 dimensional brain has been able to "create" this temporary "beautiful" World, how muc more do your think the one coming from the SOURCE of all lives to replace this would be.

In conclusion, you also need to become relentless in telling others about Jesus Christ and preaching the Gospel to non-Christians. Romans 10:13-14
"For whoever shall call on the Name of the Lord shall be saved." Being saved here, means being secured to live forever after this short life here. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? How will they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without a preacher?"
If you are not preaching to non-Christians, then you don't truly love yourself, you don't truly love others, and you don't love God. Telling others why they urgently need to accept JESUS CHRIST and leading them to confess HIM as their personal Lord and Saviour is the wisest favour you can do for yourself. Proverbs 11:30 "The fruit of the righteous is a tree of Life, and the one who is wise saves lives."
Daniel 12:3 "Those who lead many people to righteousness will shine like the Stars"
Thank you for this message!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by Mryacks: 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
EternalBeing:
For carnally minded people, the major aim of getting wealth is to show off and kill other people with envy. The subconscious reason why most people desire wealth is to prove that they've arrived and directly or indirectly oppress others by rubbing it into their faces that they are "hot and you are not" grin Events overtime have so much prove this to be very true. That's why you see people that couldn't afford to wait any further to "make it in life" flaunt what is not theirs on Facebook and other social media. They have a name for that: "Borrow pose" Not long ago, the Internet was awash with the story of a lady that went to snap some pictures with another person's Mansion and G-wagon, claiming to be her new achievements. Take due time to examine your heart very well. If this afore-stated statement is true of the condition of your heart, you need to genuinely submit your heart to Jesus Christ and ceaselessly pray for the salvation of your Soul. A true Heaven-bound Christian only wants wealth, prosperity and greatness for one reason: to use it to win Souls into the Kingdom of God. He or she has seen and become sleeplessly troubled about some of the World's problems through which Satan has been capturing Souls to Hellfire. So, he/she wants that Wealth so that he can use it to stop, reverse and permanently prevent the evil. It may be in form of starting Orphanages to save children been recruited into armed robbery and prostitution, to start major Christian Cartoon TV and Christian Video Games instead of wasting life complaining about Disney, to sponsor Christian Politicians, to empower Christian youths with business skills and start ups, etc.
The 7 Keys are discussed below and non of them could be taken to be inconsequential, but number one is the most important.

(7.) Purpose Discovery and Fulfillment
Wealth is guaranteed to follow the discovery and fulfillment of your Destiny. A particular Day, if and when it finally comes, always mark a great new beginning in everyone's life. The very Day you ask yourself "Why am I here on Earth? What am I here for? Is it really true that I didn't create myself? What is the Purpose for which God created me? What is my Destiny?", that very Day, an unprecedented transformation starts in you life. From that day you need to seriously pray to God to reveal what HE want you to specifically do for humanity with your current temporary life. You shall know you've discover the Purpose when you are not just only excessively concerned/disturbed about problem in the World but ready to find solutions to them. You may plan to solve many, but God would direct you to the One(s) HE wants to use you to solve. “Many are the plans in a person’s heart, but it is the Lord’s purpose that prevails” (Proverbs 19:21).
“Engage in business until I come.” –Luke 19:13 Your Purpose is to win Souls into the Kingdom of GOD ALMIGHTY by solving that particular problem. Satan and his agents planted the problems to force people to worship him so that he would harvest their souls into hell, but God is using HIS children to give Souls life.
John 10:10 “The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying Life.”

(6.) Start Living for Eternity
You will make more wealth and become exceedingly greater if you begin to see your current life as a preparation ground for your eternity. Abraham was wealthy in this World and he's still wealthy and great in the kingdom of God. The World of God say Lazarus is in the bosom of Abraham, which means Abraham accommodates Lazarus in Heaven. It should be noted that Abraham did not greedily run after acquiring material wealth but focused on doing all it takes to please his CREATOR. He paid the price by believing in his Maker like no other has ever done in Human History. It is even very possible that God had called someone that was too clingy to the current life to obey. Do you know what it means for you to be told to leave you very family, tribe comfort and all you've worked for in life and head to a seeming vacant Journey with instruction never to return?! On top that, he waited for over 90 years for a son from God instead of consulting some demonic deities that would have giving him child sharply and quickly. Abraham paid the price by choosing to serve God even if it means him dying childless and penniless, are you paying your own price of irreversible faith your CREATOR?
John 10:28-30 "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. I and the Father are one."
1 John 2:17 "The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever."
Ephesians 2:10 “For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.” Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Rely on God alone, trust him as your sole Source of profit and progress as you work and put effort to achieve greatness.
“And my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.” –Philippians 4:19
“I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted” (Job 42:2)

(5.) Be Ever Battle Ready
Your wealth and eternal greatness is guaranteed when you win the ultimate war that every human must fight. The battle against your faith in your CREATOR. Satan would use what is known on the peripheral as the trials of life to fight your faith in your CREATOR tooth an nail. To determine whether you deserve the Gift of eternal Life that awaits you or not, your faith shall be duly tested. Satan has fought some humans into submission to him already, we now know them as witches, wizards, sorcerers, marine agents, etc. and he is using such humans as his tool to inflict and force other humans to worship him by coming to him for solutions. Only by being holy and being filled with the Holy Spirit can we triumph over there demonic attacks.
2 Corinthians 10:4 "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds"
Matthew 7:13-14 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
Romans 8:28 “We know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.”
2 Corinthians 4:17 "For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all."
John 3:36 "Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on them."
1 Timothy 6:12 "Fight the good fight of the faith. Take hold of the eternal life to which you were called when you made your good confession in the presence of many witnesses."
Romans 8:18 "I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."

(4.) Diligence
Without diligence, it is impossible to have an enduring wealth or greatness.
“All hard work brings a profit.” –Proverbs 14:23
proverbs 22:29 "Hast thou seen a man diligent in his work? He shall stand before kings; he shall not stand before the mere men."
Philippians 2:13 “For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.”
Deuteronomy 28:13 “The Lord will make you the head and not the tail.” This promise comes true only when you do your own part of being diligent. Possession of land, properties, and companies is not against the Will of God. JESUS said HE has not come to destroy the Law and Command which His Father gave us before HE came. “Fill the Earth and subdue it; have dominion….” –Genesis 1:28 (NKJV)
This is the first command in the Bible. Take dominion. Possession of the land is not optional, it is not selfish, and it is not a luxury—it’s a command. It’s time that we, as Christians, take our job assignment seriously and become a positive influence on the world, rather than being under the control of those who seek to do evil.

Thank you for this message...

3 Likes

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by Greatzeus(m): 10:55am On Oct 01, 2019
What you are saying in essence is that to be among the Fortune 500, a Christian should do all these? Ok
To all Christian's out there,if you want follow Christ follow him,no matter what. There is nothing bad out there in the world happening in the world that cannot or is not happening to Christian also.
There is no blessing out there that sinners or unbelievers too are not enjoying,that's God for you.
Be a Christian,love God and your neighbors. Stop seeing God as your ATM in times of need, rather think and work hard .Heaven is worth more than all your life struggles, heaven is the blessing that sinner cannot get to

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Keys To Wealth And Greatness For Christians by samuelddarden: 3:53am On Oct 10, 2019
Do these things and His blessings will overtake you because you are diligently obedient. play swamp attack

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

ESU: The Sacred Child Of Heaven / When And Where Did Pastor Chris Get His PHD From? / Tomorrow Will Prove To Me And Atheists That Voodoo( Jass) Exist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.