Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! (57968 Views)

Essential Tackle For A Good Days Fishing / Meet World 10 Most Evil Women In History, Number 6 Will Shock You / Pictures That Show You Were Lucky To Be Born In The Right Place (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Zikachat(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hadampson:

Mortal Kombat was my favorite then smiley
i tell you,,,,i wont forget Jazz the,,when i press down,down,up the rest na tori8-)
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Hadampson(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
Reaperz:

No ooo ! Something that spoils pad everyday

Lol.. Yes, you are right but it was the best game back in those days cool
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hadampson:

Yeah. How i wish i could turn back the hands of time smiley

Life was full of fun then
Yes

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Hadampson(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
Zikachat:

i tell you,,,,i wont forget Jazz the,,when i press down,down,up
the rest na tori8-)

Yes.. I don't use him that much

Striker was my favorite character. I like him because all his special abilities don't require pressing many buttons. If you want to approach your opponent and throw him/her away, just press forward forward X , striker will do the magic grin

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Equity15(m): 4:31pm On Sep 15, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I remember all this! I also remember every Christmas, we use 5naira to play one game with the prize of a balloon. Even if we play 10 times we no dey ever pick that biggest balloon. Good old days indeed.
I swear...I still dey find am..I 1 pick all the numbers make I see if I go win the biggest one Abi the number of the biggest one is always removed..the thing still dey surprise me till today

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by terrymason(m): 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hadampson:

Luken : XAXBCZCZAAXX (brutality)

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Hadampson(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
terrymason:

You still remember shocked
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by terrymason(m): 4:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I remember all this! I also remember every Christmas, we use 5naira to play one game with the prize of a balloon. Even if we play 10 times we no dey ever pick that biggest balloon. Good old days indeed.
The seller don remove the number na... format has started for long... if you win the big balloon, who will play again

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Donexy16(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
southniyikaye:
wey get questions and answer for inside

You Sabi am
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by terrymason(m): 4:42pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hadampson:

You still remember shocked
it's stock in me... even when I don't want to..

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by TruthProphet: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
ricki:
Number 7 is the bigger fraud ever in the history of the mankind........white supremacycum christianity bullcrap.

book of bible story my foot.

You are wise and enlightened my friend!

When I try to tell them, they call me an atheist.

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Equity15(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
terrymason:

but how una been take know this brutality and fatality codes then? my guy that year been know all for him head and how to unlock one mode once the game starts..I don't know how people got to know it..me na person tell me..I write am full book till I memorize am.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Hadampson(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
terrymason:
it's stock in me... even when I don't want to..

That's surprising because i have forgotten most of the codes
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by terrymason(m): 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Equity15:
but how una been take know this brutality and fatality codes then? my guy that year been know all for him head and how to unlock one mode once the game starts..I don't know how people got to know it..me na person tell me..I write am full book till I memorize am.
lol...
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by terrymason(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hadampson:

That's surprising because i have forgotten most of the codes
it's just this one I can remember. The rest is with the Good old days gods wink

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Hadampson(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
terrymason:
it's just this one I can remember. The rest is with the Good old days gods wink

Lol.. I thought you remember everything grin

Life was full of so much fun then unlike now
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by emmnprince(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
I played SEGA game those old good days that I was almost addicted to it. I came to the rescue when the "BIG" boy thing begin to grow within and my attention was focused on pursuing fine girls with brains.

P.S. I was indefinitely suspended from school when a real PS 1 & 2 addict implicated us.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Redman44(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
Then we used to read the Archie Comics smiley smiley smiley smiley. I never really understood the comics but I loved the pictures and colours. The Archie Comics were around and popular in Nigeria in the 80's to early 90's. I was a kid then. But I remember the Archie Comics.

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by JB4life: 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2019
ricki:
Number 7 is the bigger fraud ever in the history of the mankind........white supremacycum christianity bullcrap.

book of bible story my foot.

You are still free to ignore.
Must you display your bigotry

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by bigwig071(m): 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
dis life self

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Donexy16:

So you never chewd the legendary banana bubble gum..

Under the banana bubble gum they will now right a bit of "did you know? History"..

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Sniper101(m): 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2019
Good old days cheesy

I still remember that after "micro juniors", me & my brother bought SEGA three good times before PS1 came grin

SEGA... one couldn't have enough of it back then grin

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Osobi32(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Old sweet beautiful days.... When God was still in Nigeria! When people walk about freely without suspecting the person standing next to u

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Zikachat(m): 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hadampson:

Striker was my favorite character. I like him because all his special abilities don't require pressing many buttons. If you want to approach your opponent and throw him/her away, just press forward forward X , striker will do the magic grin
Hadampson:

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Obbydiamond01(m): 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
No 7 my best ever. My Book of Bible Story
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by RealityShot: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2019
That num 6 shaa!
Once NEPA take light... POH!
Only num 6 had like 5 different games! (my slippers Oh!)

My Sega super Mario and mk3 still Dia... Lolzzz

I no go lie... I no know num One... Na waterproof 1 naira ice cream be our own... Lol...

Old age go sweet oh!

#
FyneAttraction : thank you for these pictures!
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by RealityShot: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
themanderon:

Very sweet. At times what I see these days depresses me.
I tell you!

Buy a teddy bear for a child today...
You are finished!

It's Samsung IPad they want! Lol... (even though they don't even know the NAME!)
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Oluwakfrosh2(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Chaii!!! This life sha,, I remember the time of watching Passion, When you're mine(which i normally called Diego & Paloma back then) and Taxi driver. So many memories i can't even mention. Sometimes i which to go back to the old good days.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by echelons(m): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
Hadampson:

Mortal Kombat
Contra Force
Football
Super Mario

Best Sega games that year

Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Electroweb(m): 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
I remember when i used to fly kite in my neighbourhood during the holidays. Kite made from broom sticks and polythene bags and a strong thread that can make it go a long distance. The yesteryears...I dont see kids flying kite in my neighborhood, may be its where i live. DSTV, Playstation, online games are what majority of children in the urban area play. Some still play football in their compound.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by showafrica(m): 10:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
Remimadrid:
I did not know about the no 8,but the rest, ha! What a life then. I was a local champion for no 6, Sega na the main reason I am wearing spec now, I used to play it from the afternoon till midnight.

Wow! After 15 days, this post made front page.

We dey play Sega mk3 and international super star soccer deluxe. from morning till tomorrow as far as light dey.
Re: Top 10 Pictures That Will Remind You Of The Old Good Days, No 6 Will Shock You! by Redman44(m): 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2019
Electroweb:
I remember when i used to fly kite in my neighbourhood during the holidays. Kite made from broom sticks and polythene bags and a strong thread that can make it go a long distance. The yesteryears...I dont see kids flying kite in my neighborhood, may be its where i live. DSTV, Playstation, online games are what majority of children in the urban area play. Some still play football in their compound.

The era of flying kites in Nigeria is over. Sad, but it is over. People are scared to let their children go out of their sights now. Kids hardly play around the streets of the neighbourhoods these days, due to the fear of Kidnappers and Child Molesters. Then all these ritual killings and voodoo occurrences have made things worse. Kids still play football in their homes though if the compound has enough space.

Between Betty Irabor And A Boy Begging At Onikan, Lagos (Photo) / Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero / Today In History