Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) (60088 Views)

BBNaija: Esther Allows Frodd To Rock Her During Saturday Night Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Esther Wins Head Of House, Picks Frodd To Share "Special Room" With Her / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by UrVillagePpl: 8:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
ssir DEE , next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 01, 2019
luminouz:

shocked
You cry ke? You look tough naaaaaa!

The frodd guy sheds tears on every little thing, its kinda embarrassing?
You're not the first person telling me that. I even hear things like "You're stoned-hearted, you're cold", but it's just a facàde. Being tough is a defence mechanism to me and not my true nature. There are times I had cried for no reason, just because I felt offended, only to realize I was not really offended per say, but I had already cried. grin

You have to get close to me to know I am very soft on the inside.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Baccrie(m): 8:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Wetin man no go see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 8:15pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Cry baby! He's crying 'cause he was hoping to bleep her. Biggie just remove meat for him mouth. grin
hi so u don resume u no fit call me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by seangy4konji: 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2019
Esther olofo didan.

Arugbo ojo deh use my frood shine

Good riddance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
hi so u don resume u no fit call me?
You are?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
See as she look like stacyO
Why you wan drag me here na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by DateMynd44(m): 8:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You are?
it's me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
DateMynd44:
it's me
How was your holiday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nicheey(m): 8:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by StrikeBack(m): 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2019
StacyO:

Why you wan drag me here na?
I'll buy form for you for next big brother

Don't be like tacha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by victor8269: 8:31pm On Sep 01, 2019
At least now his Pant washing task is over!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
StrikeBack:
I'll buy form for you for next big brother

Don't be like tacha
I don't watch it.
I now want to be in it.

What a joke (don't make me bash you)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by ukaface(f): 8:32pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bunnatex:
The guy just dey fall my hand. A man can be emotional but you don't show it, that differentiate you from a woman.
who made the rule?
Crying doesn't make him less of a man.He's got emotions,if I don't show my emotions as a woman does it make me a stronger woman than others?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by StrikeBack(m): 8:35pm On Sep 01, 2019
StacyO:

I don't watch it.
I now want to be in it.

What a joke (don't make me bash you)
What are you waiting for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Mateen1000: 8:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
Frood and Crying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by ubee(m): 8:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
kings59:
Haters of Esther can now rest. They just hate her for nothing, now she has been evicted.

Hope someone won't hate me for no reason.
You are irrelevant in the scheme of things. You are anonymous. You are not being watched in critically successful nationally televised show. Nobody will hate you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by EmmyBiggy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
This guy na mumu coupled with idiot raised to power infinity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by luminouz(m): 9:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
You're not the first person telling me that. I even hear things like "You're stoned-hearted, you're cold", but it's just a facàde. Being tough is a defence mechanism to me and not my true nature. There are times I had cried for no reason, just because I felt offended, only to realize I was not really offended per say, but I had already cried. grin

You have to get close to me to know I am very soft on the inside.

Lmaoooo...

I like the last part!!! wink
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bunnatex:
The guy just dey fall my hand. A man can be emotional but you don't show it, that differentiate you from a woman.

You guys don't even know why Frodd is crying. Ibo Man no dey cry because of woman unless it involves business. Dude is crying because he never expected he'll still be in the house after Elozona used his veto power to nominate Frodd for eviction. He survived that week and still survived this week is only a blessing! Dude is tearing up that God-is-faithful tears grin

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by 27Pushing30: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bunnatex:
I’m sure feminists are voting him

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

I like the last part!!! wink

There was a day one of my roommates felt she should hear from us what we felt about her. One told her she was too playful. She wasn't satisfied and demanded for my opinion, I rephrased it to she doesn't take things seriously. Including her life. cheesy grin This girl was mad at me for a week. On that day, they made it turns and when it got to my turn, they all chorused that I am cold, but a nice person. I had to ask them why they think I am cold, and they said I am not expressive of emotions. How on earth am I supposed to be expressive of emotions when I am not dating any of them? grin

Being soft is not a part of me I like, neither do I like being cold.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by IamCharles123: 9:18pm On Sep 01, 2019
Kinghemz:
broda frodd.. i laff in modafucka
haq haq haq haq haq
This guy na really woman wrapper. Na weak man.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by IamCharles123: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
sammhi:
Fake and useless cry
She die ne ? She is neither your wife or sister
So what's the cry about if not to show fake emotions
Man de cry ? Even if man go cry not for a woman who is not yours !
Yeye
I tire for the guy o, just dey fall guy men hand anyhow, i nor know say 9ja still get mumu guys like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Insectkiller: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
It was expected...

This pple gat no fans..she has never impact anything in on d show before..

Clueless people.

I purposely voted for Cindy..

because dey are all looking down on Cindy..

Now dey are going and Cindy is sitting comfortably in d house..

Enjoy, Esther how market..

grin grin
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 01, 2019
otipoju:

Says who? That is how you guys die from heart problems by bottling up emotions.

The God wey put tears in the eyeballs of men does not know what he was doing right?

Even Jesus Wept.
David a Soldier cried.
Joseph sef wail loudly.

Cc; divay22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by IamCharles123: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2019
StoneColdBiceps:

You guys don't even know why Frodd is crying. Ibo Man no dey cry because of woman unless it involves business. Dude is crying because he never expected he'll still be in the house after Elozona used his veto power to nominate Frodd for eviction. He survived that week and still survived this week is only a blessing! Dude is tearing up that God-is-faithful tears grin
Lies, this ur damage control will not work, the guy don fall our hand already.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by seanmozilla: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bunnatex:
See mentality. Chai!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by jbaby265(f): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
is this not that girl that is always acting as deputy biggie mtchewwww odagbo
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by StoneColdBiceps(m): 9:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bunnatex:

You guys don't even know why Frodd is crying. Ibo Man no dey cry because of woman unless it involves business. Local man is crying because he never expected he'll still be in the house after Elozona used his veto power to nominate Frodd for eviction. He survived that week and still survived this week is only a blessing! Dude is tearing up that God-is-faithful tears grin
Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by IamCharles123: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2019
otipoju:

Says who? That is how you guys die from heart problems by bottling up emotions.

The God wey put tears in the eyeballs of men does not know what he was doing right?

Even Jesus Wept.
David a Soldier cried.
Joseph sef wail loudly.

They cry for reasonable things, whats this idiot crying for, pussy that he couldn't have.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Esther Has Been Evicted From The House, Frodd burst into tears (photo) by Omeleyi: 9:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
Nothing musa no go see for gate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / "Eviction Day": Nkem Owoh Grabs New Wedded 'Wife' From The Back On Set (Pics) / BBNaija: Esther Kisses Frodd And Gives Him Lap Dance (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.