Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court (26205 Views)

Blackmailer, Charlotte Delhi Granted N5M Bail By Court (Pictures) / Adedamola Adewale Granted Bail By Court / Mompha was granted bail by Federal High Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Paroh(f): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
Postanalyser:

Sorry ,I erroneously quoted you

Sigh. I was ready to pull cloth and fight
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by wakes: 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
What!
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by InvertedHammer: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Couldn't make bail. Back in Jail. You think he has 75k? They've probably even seized all his illegal money before asking him to pay 75grand.
/
$75k means he needs to bring in 10% cash which is $7500. The whole thing was blown out of proportion. One was bailed last week for only $2000.

/
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by PVC2019(f): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
freemanbubble:

Wait o
Na you get that yansh?

No o
it's your dating client embarassed
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Slymonster(m): 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
He doesn't need to pay that 75k,about 5k to 7k he would pay in cash.
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by favinvest: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
Just imagine he is your brother and you are currently applying for US visa from Nigeria, will you agree to be his guarantor?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

omoh na to deny d guy fast fast...

after all nor b me send am da yeye waka
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by freemanbubble: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
PVC2019:

No o
it's your dating client embarassed

My woman nor get that kind yansh
Chinese women nor get all those kind yansh

Talk na. Na you actually get that yansh?
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by KayCee92(m): 5:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:
When will the Igbos Stop tarnishing our image?

Shut up.
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Postanalyser: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Paroh:

Sigh. I was ready to pull cloth and fight
Abeg

Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Missy89:

You dont need to be a citizen to get a bail bond

Answering Machine: Tuesday, 7:56 P.M

Girl: What's up, Jermaine? I miss you

JD: Mmm

Girl: Do me a favor. Tell your friends you're not going out tonight

I got a little bit of that Cristal, some of that Yak

And, oh. Better yet, I got on what you like to see in the most

JD: Word!

Girl: So, we're fucking tonight

JD: Ha, ha, ha. For sure. Ha, ha

[JD - Verse 1]

Uh, ha

What you thinkin' about?

You and me baby goin' one-on-one (say what)

JD y'all (uh huh, So So Def)

MC y'all (what you think about)

I'm the man to fulfill your needs

Get you everything that you see in your dreams (c'mon)

Baby, let nothing and nobody tear us apart

If forever you'll be my sweetheart

grin grin grin

Missy, you're my sweetheart - and I want to die there! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vefhY2RfM_0
Re: Ifeanyi Agwuegbo Granted N27m Bail By US Court by ultimately3: 6:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
freemanbubble:
O boy see wahallla

Now these 77 Nigerians don cast work for we nigggarzzz

Now America aza nor go sure again

Anyway we go dey do china and rest of Asia work

Indonesia aza still sure for me die
bad guy.. Whatsapp me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Solomon Oni Opaalade In Prison For "Stealing Turkeys & Goat" In Osun / 4 Nigerians Arrested For Fighting Policemen Have Been Remanded At Kirikiri / Islamic Cleric Arrested For Stealing Cars In Lagos(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.