Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,007 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Is There Hope For Nigeria - See This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is There Hope For Nigeria - See This (615 Views)

Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? / How A Youth Corper 'Spelt Nigeria'. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Hope For Nigeria - See This by Mordecai(m): 4:54am On Sep 02, 2019
The thread below was moved to frontpage yesterday.

https://www.nairaland.com/5391820/waterway-bill-ipob-protests-rivers

I visited the page and it was about IPOB protesting against a new bill introduced that will give the FG control over all waterways and all lands surrounding the waterways.

The shocking and sad story is not the bill.

Visit the thread and see for yourself. Of the eight pages generated so far, only a few commenters talked about the issue for which IPOB is protesting.

The rest of it was arguments, people expressing hate for IPOB, AFONJA, HAUSA, FULANI etc.

Finally, I think it's time to throw in the towel and also leave this hate-infested shithole.

Is there really any hope for us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Hope For Nigeria - See This by F117nighthawk: 5:22am On Sep 02, 2019
Mordecai:

I visited the page and it was about IPOB protesting against a new bill introduced that will give the FG control over all waterways and all lands surrounding the waterways.

Visit the thread and see for yourself. Of the eight pages generated so far, only a few commenters talked about the issue for which IPOB is protesting.

The rest of it was arguments, people expressing hate for IPOB, AFONJA, HAUSA, FULANI etc.

Finally, I think it's time to throw in the towel and also leave this hate-infested shithole.

It tells u how tribal,ethnic sentiments had brainwashed Nigerians even with some who claimed to be educated, they don't look at issues dispassionately they dissipate all their brains and energy on abuse, hatred rather than build and think collectively now Nigeria will move forward and be better,the hatred their fore fathers exhibit na him don dey follow them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Hope For Nigeria - See This by Difrent: 5:45am On Sep 02, 2019
Mordecai:

To answer your question you first need to clear your mind that Nigeria is hate infested shithole , because that itself is hate speech.
If you love this country and really want to see it progress then stop using such language against the country.
Re: Is There Hope For Nigeria - See This by orunto27: 5:48am On Sep 02, 2019
STOP THE BILL!

Any National Assembly Bill such as this amounts to amending The 1999 Constitution in a Major Way. And so, such Bill must pass through The 36 State Assemblies and be approved by not less than two-third majority of each State Assembly and The NASS.
OTHERWISE, THIS IS ANOTHER RUGA !!!
Please do not say I didn't tell Nigeria. IPOB is very right this time around.

By orisa37.
Re: Is There Hope For Nigeria - See This by orunto27: 6:06am On Sep 02, 2019
The more The NASS delay the granting of Full Autonomy of Police, Resources and Elections Control, to our 36 States, the more we allow MACBAN, MURIC, THE CABAL AND BUHARI, the opportunity to try to control the 1999 Constitution and try RUGA in different ways.

By orisa37.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: PDP Governorship Primary Turns Bloody As Gunmen Disrupt It / Have Fulani Used Boko Haram To Wipe Out The Remaining Hausa Population / Bola Tinubu’s Presidential Campaign Office Opens In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.