Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) (55897 Views)

Seyi Awolowo Fans Donate TV, Shoes, Portrait, Cake To Him (pix) / Tonto Dikeh To Bobrisky: 'Donate Your 28th Birthday Cake To Poor Couple' / Bobrisky To Paddy Adenuga: "We Want Your Dad Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Wavygist: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2019
Popular cross dresser, Bobrisky has decided to donate his birthday cake to couples planning to wed this weekend, after the Police disrupted activities at the venue of his birthday over the past weekend.

The controversial socialite was advised by his friend, Tonto Dikeh to further spread the love among people as that would go a long way in minimizing cost of their wedding and also prove to the world he is a lovely human being.

He heeded to the advice and decided to share the giant cake and other cake gifts among as many couples as possible.

He wrote on his Instagram page:

Dis was supposed to be my birthday cake � for my birthday last night before it was cancelled for no reason. Like I used to say my heart ❤️ is filled with gold but many haters are just looking for my downfall lol.
If you are getting married dis weekend pls come and have dis cake. I repeat no amount of hate will change who I am. @dac> God bless your hand � work you are really a genius. I will preserved the cake in my freezer at home so don’t be bothered about spoiling.

See more pictures;

https://www.wavygist.com/2019/09/02/bobrisky-to-donate-birthday-cake-to-couples-about-to-wed/

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by universaltv: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2019
Ok ooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by yanabasee(m): 7:06am On Sep 02, 2019
I've never seen anyone as confused as Bobrisky.....
Man weh de see him menses..

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Jentle244: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2019
t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅k̲̅e̲̅ f̲̅o̲̅r̲̅ d̲̅o̲̅n̲̅ s̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅ b̲̅y̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅n̲̅ n̲̅a̲̅!

h̲̅a̲̅b̲̲̅̅a̲̅ h̲̅o̲̅w̲̅ m̲̅u̲̅c̲̅h̲̅ b̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅k̲̅e̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅a̲̅t̲̅ o̲̅n̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅n̲̅'t̲̅ a̲̅f̲̅f̲̅o̲̅r̲̅d̲̅... a̲̅s̲̅ l̲̅o̲̅w̲̅ a̲̅s̲̅ 5k̲̅ u̲̅ h̲̅a̲̅v̲̅e̲̅ g̲̅o̲̅t̲̅t̲̅e̲̅n̲̅ a̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅k̲̅e̲̅. i̲̅t̲̅ m̲̅u̲̅s̲̅t̲̅n̲̅'t̲̅ b̲̅e̲̅ a̲̅ g̲̅i̲̅a̲̅n̲̅t̲̅ o̲̅r̲̅ e̲̅x̲̅p̲̅e̲̅n̲̅s̲̅i̲̅v̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅k̲̅e̲̅, a̲̅f̲̅t̲̅e̲̅r̲̅ a̲̅l̲̅l̲̅ i̲̅t̲̅ d̲̅o̲̅e̲̅s̲̅ n̲̅o̲̅t̲̅ g̲̅u̲̅a̲̅r̲̅a̲̅n̲̅t̲̅e̲̅e̲̅ a̲̅ s̲̅u̲̅c̲̅c̲̅e̲̅s̲̅s̲̅f̲̅u̲̅l̲̅ m̲̅a̲̅r̲̅r̲̅i̲̅a̲̅g̲̅e̲̅ a

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Raysleek: 7:12am On Sep 02, 2019
I pity any couple that collects his cake. Their children go turn Samrisky or kenrisky grin

226 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Jentle244: 7:14am On Sep 02, 2019
f̲̅e̲̅m̲̅a̲̅l̲̅e̲̅ s̲̅o̲̅n̲̅s̲̅ b̲̅a̲̅? cool cool

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by royalamour(m): 11:52am On Sep 02, 2019
Who cares. Idiot bad role model.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Sirvolga(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2019
THIS Guy matter don tire me �‍♂️

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by ladyF(f): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Lol... una no wan allow this man enjoy him life

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Muyiwaipere(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2019
A

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by money121(m): 11:53am On Sep 02, 2019
Sakamaje grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by freemanbubble: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Raysleek:
I pity any couple that collects his cake. Their children for turn Samrisky or kenrisky grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Waakanda: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Bad luck cake undecided... Tufiakwa angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by safarigirl(f): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Which Freezer will a cake this high, enter? undecided is it industrial?

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Ogaga87(m): 11:54am On Sep 02, 2019
May their acceptance of this cake not bring into their family the spirit of Gayzing and tranzgenderz.. Amen

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by kunmiiii: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2019
Jentle244:
t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅k̲̅e̲̅ f̲̅o̲̅r̲̅ d̲̅o̲̅n̲̅ s̲̅o̲̅u̲̅r̲̅ b̲̅y̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅e̲̅n̲̅ n̲̅a̲̅!

h̲̅a̲̅b̲̲̅̅a̲̅ h̲̅o̲̅w̲̅ m̲̅u̲̅c̲̅h̲̅ b̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅k̲̅e̲̅ t̲̅h̲̅a̲̅t̲̅ o̲̅n̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅n̲̅'t̲̅ a̲̅f̲̅f̲̅o̲̅r̲̅d̲̅... a̲̅s̲̅ l̲̅o̲̅w̲̅ a̲̅s̲̅ 5k̲̅ u̲̅ h̲̅a̲̅v̲̅e̲̅ g̲̅o̲̅t̲̅t̲̅e̲̅n̲̅ a̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅k̲̅e̲̅. i̲̅t̲̅ m̲̅u̲̅s̲̅t̲̅n̲̅'t̲̅ b̲̅e̲̅ a̲̅ g̲̅i̲̅a̲̅n̲̅t̲̅ o̲̅r̲̅ e̲̅x̲̅p̲̅e̲̅n̲̅s̲̅i̲̅v̲̅e̲̅ c̲̅a̲̅k̲̅e̲̅, a̲̅f̲̅t̲̅e̲̅r̲̅ a̲̅l̲̅l̲̅ i̲̅t̲̅ d̲̅o̲̅e̲̅s̲̅ n̲̅o̲̅t̲̅ g̲̅u̲̅a̲̅r̲̅a̲̅n̲̅t̲̅e̲̅e̲̅ a̲̅ s̲̅u̲̅c̲̅c̲̅e̲̅s̲̅s̲̅f̲̅u̲̅l̲̅ m̲̅a̲̅r̲̅r̲̅i̲̅a̲̅g̲̅e̲̅ a
What's the meaning of these squiggles. Stop straining our eyes abeg. Haba!
This is just the usual attention seeking arrangement one would normally expect from a character like bob. He could have done this without announcing it allover social media.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by TheDestroyer: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2019
grin
Raysleek:
I pity any couple that collects his cake. Their children for turn Samrisky or kenrisky grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Gifthove(f): 11:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Sometimes I wonder why people place so much emphasis on a temporary occasion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 11:55am On Sep 02, 2019
Ipob and bad products grin

Bobrisky amaka grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by SuperBlack: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Call us on this number we eat rice at occasional events like birthday and wedding

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Seahawk: 11:56am On Sep 02, 2019
Gorgeous cakes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by stanleysani(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2019
collect d cake and give birth to female son

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by money121(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2019
safarigirl:
Which Freezer will a cake this high, enter? undecided is it industrial?
Person wey sick u dey mind the mumu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by 1mrprolific7(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2019
No Joy in that family. Expect your first issue to be gay

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Seahawk: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2019
Una mumu sha
stanleysani:
collect d cake and give birth to female son

Waakanda:
Bad luck cake undecided... Tufiakwa angry
Raysleek:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2019
Make the couple no go go born "Cross Dresser"
Greek gift!

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naming Ceremony Of Etinosa's Daughter, Ofure Izoduwa Christabel (Photos) / Davido Buys A Big Fish In Jamaica - (pics/vid) / Tboss: "I Realised That People Dislike Me When I Came Out Of BBNaija"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.