Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Do I Get To Opebi Ikeja From Ikorodu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Do I Get To Opebi Ikeja From Ikorodu (1924 Views)

How Do I Get To Oba Akran, Ikeja From Ojota / Please How Do I Get To Alausa, Ikeja From Ikorodu / How To Get To Ajanaku Street, Salvation Bus Stop, Opebi, Ikeja From Sango (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get To Opebi Ikeja From Ikorodu by Chukwu94: 8:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Please how do i get to opebi, ikeja from ikorodu.

Thank you.
Re: How Do I Get To Opebi Ikeja From Ikorodu by Ofemmanu1: 9:00am On Sep 02, 2019
From Ikorodu to Yaba, stop at onigbongbo bustop cross to the other side and enter Opebi Allen.
Re: How Do I Get To Opebi Ikeja From Ikorodu by Avast(m): 9:21am On Sep 02, 2019
Ofemmanu1:
From Ikorodu to Yaba, stop at onigbongbo bustop cross to the other side and enter Opebi Allen.
And you can as well take Ojota from Ikorodu, take opebi from ojota
Re: How Do I Get To Opebi Ikeja From Ikorodu by Chukwu94: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2019
Avast:

And you can as well take Ojota from Ikorodu, take opebi from ojota
thank you
Re: How Do I Get To Opebi Ikeja From Ikorodu by Emma1Oj(m): 3:49am On Sep 03, 2019
Chukwu94:
thank you
that's d best, easiest n quickest route for you. From ikorodu to ojota den take napep to opebi 100naira.
Re: How Do I Get To Opebi Ikeja From Ikorodu by Chukwu94: 3:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Emma1Oj:
that's d best, easiest n quickest route for you. From ikorodu to ojota den take napep to opebi 100naira.
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N1m - 3m In 6months, Easily. / Job Opportunity for a Doctor? / Oracle, Java Or Cisco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.