Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari (7205 Views)

Atiku To Tinubu: I Challenge You To Sit For A 1-Hour Interview / I Challenge Anyone In The South West To Show Me Any City That Looks Like This / Tinubu: Expose Me If You Can — Pastor Tunde Bakare Dares Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Priscy01(f): 10:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Immediate past governor of Zamfara State, Abdulaziz Yari, has challenged anyone with evidence of corruption against him to go public.

Yari said this on Sunday at his home in Talata Mafara when he received leaders of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the state, Igbere TV reports.

He said: “I challenge anyone who says I personalised government property or funds within and outside the country while as governor to come forward and expose me.”

The former governor and two other firms linked to him are being accused by the Independent Corrupt Practices and other related offences Commission (ICPC) of receiving various funds belonging to the Zamfara State Government through their accounts with two commercial banks.

Yari, however, said: “As a governor, my business was to spend money which is what I did, but that was in line with the development of the state and for the benefit of the good people of the state.

“We as true believers know that any action that comes for or against us is from Allah and those who think they can neutralise, break or bring us down cannot succeed.

“When we first won elections in 2011, we had no government at either federal, state or local government levels and we consolidated this with our second term in office, so l know that hope cannot be lost now that we have government at the centre, at the local government and at the wards levels.”

Yari returned to the state on Saturday after performing Hajj in Saudi Arabia.

http://igberetvnews.com/955614/just-in-i-challenge-anyone-to-expose-me-ex-governor-yari/

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
happy new month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Who wan die?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by AroleOduduwa2: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
He knows their secret, they won’t go after him, he knows too much, might silent him though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Enoch07: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
village people right now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Kosoco(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
2ic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by wakes: 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by femtex007(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
When they open ur file now. U will know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
After settling undergroundly angry Anyway, we're busy now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by money121(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by BossKingRex(m): 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
Oya I CHALLENGE YOU. Wetin u go do self??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Influenza: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by onitshaman: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
He knows their secret, they won’t go after him, he knows too much, might silent him though.
GOV GARI abi YARI,I EXPOSE U TODAY being the 2nd DAY OF SEPT 2019.ha ha! you have been exposed GARI abi YARI,,,nmee! U think say we dey fear U...nooo!!!!!! we nigerians are not cowards.We only need to be settled,,,,not bribed oo! ah ha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by blackboy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
" As state governor my business is to spend money..." imagine This man has case(s) to answer. He doesn't even know primary duty of a governor.
What does he mean by no government in the federal as at 2015?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by tsavkeghps(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Saharareporters already exposed you , only lucky you're in the lawless jungle Nigeria where corruption is legal and not China where there is death penalty.

Here is the property in the United States you bought for a princely sum of $950,000.(N258 million naira) The 2.1-acre property is located at 14800 Bowie Farm Court, Bowie Maryland,United States (Zip code: MD 20721) you bought two years into your tenure.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/06/28/how-zamfara-gov-abdulaziz-yari-bought-1m-us-mansion-kept-foreign-accounts-two-years-after

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by nafisu: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2019

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
nafisu:
lol e sure for this one o... after all gandollar with video evidence nothing happen
Nothing will happen to him like the rest of the polticians that have looted $400 billion dollars since 1960. Corruption is legal in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by mfm04622: 2:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Only person wey no chop alone can be so bold to make this statement!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Eportal123: 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Barawo

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by DennisEche(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
THIEF

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Everyone should admire your confidence.
Nobody will! Nobody likes to waste his efforts.
Even if they do, will it matter? Your siblings in the family of the untouchables are
GOJE, Oshiomole, Akpabio, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tinubu, Aregbesola, Farouk Lawal, Buratai, Adeosun, etc?

Na today them dey write petitions?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by jaxxy(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
It’s very simple if u spent that money in accordance with the law as a governor Ure fine bt if not Ure toast. It’s our docile or selective law enforcement and anti corruption agencies i blame not him actually.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by BruncleZuma: 3:10pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin

This one wan test him village people line to see if them get coverage...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by renewable1(m): 3:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm! It's well.

We have solar power system as low as 135k..
Check my signature.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Zubydeangelo(m): 3:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
blackboy:
" As state governor my business is to spend money..." imagine This man has case(s) to answer. He doesn't even know primary duty of a governor.

I still dey wonder...land... wandering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gracealone:
Everyone should admire your confidence.
Nobody will! Nobody likes to waste his efforts.
Even if they do, will it matter? Your siblings in the family of the untouchables are
GOJE, Oshiomole, Akpabio, Orji Uzor Kalu, Tinubu, Aregbesola, Farouk Lawal, Buratai, Adeosun, etc?

Na today them dey write petitions?
You forgot to include Amaechi,Abdulrasheed Maina, Sylva,George Akume,Fashola to name a few.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin grin So which person con remain? Even our Mr Integrity would be in prison in saner environments for his nepotism, and all the details he purposely glossed over without taking required action.
ChiefkeefGB4:

You forgot to include Amaechi,Abdulrasheed Maina, Sylva,George Akume,Fashola to name a
few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by oyeb15: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gracealone:
grin grin So which person con remain? Even our Mr Integrity would be in prison is saner environments for his nepotism, and all the details he purposely gloss over without taking required action.

the rest are Fayose, Ambode, Gbenga Daniel, Kasamu Buruji, and so on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
oyeb15:

the rest are Fayose, Ambode, Gbenga Daniel, Kasamu Buruji, and so on
The list is too long

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Challenge Anyone To Expose Me – Yari by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
blackboy:

what is wrong with what he said? did he tell you his primary job is to spend money? is there any way a governor can deliver any programme without spending money?

use your brain!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy 62nd Independence Day Anniversary Nigeria / I Redesigned Keke Napep How Do I Raise Funds To Build It / Tinubu's Wife, Remi Chases Away Joe Igbokwe And Others Who Went To Lobby For App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.