Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,851 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality (34644 Views)

Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) / Pretty Mike Dressed As "Angel Michael" To Attend Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo On Tagbo's Death: Davido & Some Men Tried Forcing Tagbo Into A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by grandstar(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Antoeni:
Bobrisky should be thrown into kirikiri prison. It's time we hold the Bull by the Horn, an Open birthday Celebration of a Gay is a Bad influence to the youths, there's nothing like infringement of Rights.

Are womanizers not a bad influence on the youths? What should be done to them?

what if you travelled to the U.K and you saw 2 men kissing, what will you do?

I don't approve of homosexuality but life is the way it is. Don't judge one and fail to judge the other.

A true Christians job is simply to preach and dust his feet once he meets unacceptable of his kingdom message at the door. (He is to be peaceable with all men

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by teejaymiquel(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
when
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by phorget(m): 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
I asked my younger brother what would make a guy to dress in a girl clothing and here is his answer...
"The reason a guy would start dressing in women attire is because men clothing is more expensive than women's own."

May be those ones kemi mentioned don't really have funds to buy the appropriate clothes for their gender grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
Na wah oo. So we should start clapping for homo? Aunty, you sef shocked sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
nuelzy:
And yet.. The president.. Politicians.. The army.. Police.. Etc has done nothing short of mayhems in our dear country...i'm yet to get the list of how many of them you've beaten...

"Our house is burning and we are busy pursuing rats. "
It is Absolutely bizzare! how Ignorant minds works. grin

politicians have been looting, Army and police have been killing, oh! i forgot. Boko haram.

And they are concerned more about some gay guy who have done them No harm.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
grandstar:

Are womanizers not a bad influence on the youths? What should be done to them?

what if you travelled to the U.K and you saw 2 men kissing, what will you do?

I don't approve of homosexuality but life is the way it is. Don't judge one and fail to judge the other.

A true Christians job is simply to preach and dust his feet once he meets unacceptable of his kingdom message at the door. (He is to be peaceable with all men

You are wasting your time Indulging these goons. Let him come over here in Florida and see Lots of gay men. wil he jump on the plane back to Nigeria? To Avoid them? i don't think so.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
What is our business if he wants to be gay let him be gay like we will kill ourselves
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Maybe a Drag Queen
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by SPENCERD(m): 3:07pm On Sep 02, 2019
vickayo:
@Gistvic.com

Popular controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo says Nigerian youth are uneducated as she supports homosexuality.

Kemi said Denrele Edun, Bobrisky and Jay Bugatti are cross dressers and not Homosexuals as people know them to be.

She wrote:

IS SHE RIGHT??

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/09/nigerian-youth-are-uneducated-kemi.html

This woman has started again,she will soon go back to prison
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by BruncleZuma: 3:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
At this point she should just shut up.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by renewable1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm! It's well.

We have solar power system as low as 135k..
Check my signature.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by tsavkeghps(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by Moletemike: 3:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
This mad woman again

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by overseasnbeyond: 4:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Kingpee2:
This woman pant has been used I swear,my dog seem to have more sense than Aunty Kemi....Let me ask her one question,ever since this bob that is risky of a guy changed his mode of dressing,has he tried dressing up again as a man ?No,Aunty is just trying to stay relevant ni ,you are the singular and plural of foolishness madam..
She said the right thing, stop your hate.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by naijajobx: 4:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by Madlov3: 4:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Aunty Luna kemi should also endeavour to explain to people why the thing called Borisky developed breast or why it wants us to refer it as a she instead of he!

or are those also part of cross dressing?

Cause I can recall that Derele kept beards and never addressed himself as a " she " while he was trending, eventhough homosexuality was still legal back then.

Aunty kemi is clearly the deluded one here if she thinks we are going to buy this crap inorder to save the gay dude.

Although I don't necessarily give a Bleep about the gay dude tbh
SMH! Dude you should go to whatever Tertiary institution you attended and request for a school fees refund. You think those boobs are actual boobs?? Its all part of the cross dressing and they are synthetic. Go online and lookup plastic boobs or synthetic boobs

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by grandstar(m): 4:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
gypsey:
You are wasting your time Indulging these goons. Let him come over here in Florida and see Lots of gay men. wil he jump on the plane back to Nigeria? To Avoid them? i don't think so.

Funniest thing I've read all day. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by Coldfeets: 4:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
Who cares? undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by Sniper101(m): 9:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
when foreigners dey talk say most of Nigerian celebrities no get sense, say most of em dey reason through their anus ...aunty Kemi right here is a perfect example of such sayings.

How does Alameseigha's dressing up like a woman to evade the Cops in London become synonymous with Bobrisky constantly dressing up like a woman

Somebody please tell me... HOW?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by Sniper101(m): 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
Madlov3:
SMH! Dude you should go to whatever Tertiary institution you attended and request for a school fees refund. You think those boobs are actual boobs?? Its all part of the cross dressing and they are synthetic. Go online and lookup plastic boobs or synthetic boobs

Hey, gay Lord...

Because of your stupid post I had to Google the words "plastic boob"

And guess what?

I saw nothing that has to do with a "padded bra" (or anything of the sort) but more of "breast augmentation" .....meaning; your role model (Bobrisky) went under the knife

So, WTF are ya talking about?

Bobrisky can no longer be called a crossdresser.
Period!

Or you'll want us to catch him in bed with you first before we're allowed to tag him as "gay" undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by Sniper101(m): 9:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
Most of y'all on this platform who always try to defend Bobrisky in one way or another, especially the guys on here, me and your families are really disappointed at you fággots because you Damned fággots actually end up making yourselves look comically stupid in your silly bid to defend your role model.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Bobrisky, Alamieyeseigha Dressed As A Woman, Homosexuality by Madlov3: 12:57am On Sep 03, 2019
Sniper101:

Hey, gay Lord...

Because of your stupid post I had to Google the words "plastic boob"

And guess what?

I saw nothing that has to do with a "padded bra" (or anything of the sort) but more of "breast augmentation" .....meaning; your role model (Bobrisky) went under the knife

So, WTF are ya talking about?

Bobrisky can no longer be called a crossdresser.
Period!

Or you'll want us to catch him in bed with you first before we're allowed to tag him as "gay" undecided
read dude! Read!!! I never said padded boobs, i said synthetic boobs

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Lucy Hosted By Ita-Giwa, Commissioner, Mayor Of Calabar / Chidinma kedike Stuns In Agbada Clothing / Moesha Boduong Stuns In Native Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.