Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped (47733 Views)

Fathia Ifeoluwa Ojewoye Raped And Murdered In Ogun After Missing / Man Impregnates His Daughter In Ogun After 8 Years Of Sex / Man Secretly Buries His Girlfriend In Ogun After She Died During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
This incident really touched me... Wow speak out your problem before you take action...
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by gly(m): 1:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
athaboi:
You don't mean it, thought these guys are even closer to God hmmm.... worldly pastor

Stop judging!!! Pastors are humans and people of "like passion" as you are.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by renewable1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hmm! It's well.

We have solar power system as low as 135k..
Check my signature.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by CaseD(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
And they'll tell us to have faith in God undecided
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Kiezodumah(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
iRyan:
Goes to show that depression goes beyond your religious status. We are humans first before whatever else we choose to call ourselves

Most matured and intelligent contribution . Brief but full of wisdom
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by TechCapon(m): 1:46pm On Sep 02, 2019
hysteriabox:

500k...that one small na. The branch I was in years back, made up of about 20 "broke" families had a bill of 5mil to cough out to "meet up" with others.
Back to the topic: sad
which church is that ? I just pity the members because money is the only thing that pastor will preach every Sunday

2 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Originalsly: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
TechCapon:

How can you give a pastor of a small church a monthly target of 500k?

Hmmm..... there is one small Redeemed church by me... didn't last more than 3 months... shut down.. always wondered why... guess they didn't meet the traget.

@ topic.... why would he invest his clients' money? ... and don't have the means to repay? It had to be he invested in some kind get rich quick scheme which would really paint him a big hypocrite. Hope it wasn't NaijaBet.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by FirstNg1: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm terribly ashamed of the way we Christians conduct ourselves and handle depression. Unlike our Muslim brothers who would rather make lemonade when life throws them lemons, we Christians will rather commit suicide out of cowardice. We indeed have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim counterparts sad

That's because Moslems and Catholics offer real help and support to others - especially in time of trouble, while the typical born-again will even exthort whatever little you have left and leave you desolate - just like most of their Pastors and G.O's do!

That's why many born-again who have faced major challenges in life, either leave the Church, set up their own or end up committing suicide!

Typical non-orthodox born-again people today are among the world's most self-centred and cruel people in the world - totally lacking in conscience, understanding, compassion, emphaty and other qualities that make us human!
Rather, they seem totally consumed by the need to subjugate other people so that they can control them and their possessions for personal gain and glory - just like many of their G. O's!

And before born-again people go up I arms, I've been born-again for about 40 years, been Deacon and Pastor, before retreating to my own lane with God. I found the born-again movement to be with even lower standard (if any) than when I was in the 'world'!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Jabioro: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
TechCapon:
The only pastors that enjoy are the general overseers and those close to them. All these branch pastors don't have access to the purse as everything is forwarded to the headquarters.
I had a chat with a pastor who dumped christ embassy and he told me that he's thanking God every day that he stepped down as pastor because it felt like a huge burden was lifted off his shoulders.

How can you give a pastor of a small church a monthly target of 500k?
Dem dey give them target...na him be say dem be pulpits marketers.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Deejaygold(m): 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
CaseD:
And they'll tell us to have faith in God undecided
Na inside devil you wan have faith before?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
It's not suicide.He wanted to get closer to God.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by chudez0147(m): 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
aishaemeka:
The "Spirit of Suicide" is in the atmosphere, so make sure you prevent suicide by (1) Learning to bear shame (2) Speaking out loud (3) Becoming positively violent (4) Not accepting sympathy. (5) Praying like a mad cow (6) Not being too gentle (7) Be judgemental against negative forces (cool Eat akpu and fresh soup when depressed. (9) Get delivered from ancestral powers.
If you're next in line , all this won't help you..
Talking from experience!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by nengibo: 1:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm terribly ashamed of the way we Christians conduct ourselves and handle depression. Unlike our Muslim brothers who would rather make lemonade when life throws them lemons, we Christians will rather commit suicide out of cowardice. We indeed have a lot of lessons to learn from our Muslim counterparts sad
with your style of comments,it seems Christians have sent you into depression as its all you talk about
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by sparko1(m): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
anonimi:

Are you a pastor or an imam?
Do you also scam people
Otherwise you would have noticed I used the word ALSO.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

Yours "ALSO" has no bearing on this, he called them all scammers, the categorization attempt is uncalled for, a scammer is a scammer, Just because someone carries bible and Koran to scam doesn't make him any different.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Adewale1603(m): 2:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
No crime in trying it out nw
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by mynaija123(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
This is very difficult to believe. For you to be a deeper life pastor goes a long way and for a deeper life pastor to become a thrift collector is something. Certainly he would have got help if he asked.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Rock89: 2:13pm On Sep 02, 2019
Pray you will not find yourself in a very depressed situation.. I condemn the act though.
athaboi:
You don't mean it, thought these guys are even closer to God hmmm.... worldly pastor
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Kokoebapluse(m): 2:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin. I always wonder why Christian like to kill themselves over life issues?
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by CosmicJames(m): 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
7thLemonLOVER:
We are all fighting various battles that other people are oblivious of.
Atimes you wonder if God is really involved in anything
God gave us "WILL"
God doesn't directly interfere in our "WILL"
Most of our problems are from the decisions we make.
If we make a decision ignoring what God has said concerning that decision, what then will God do?
God is not happy when we suffer.
But God did know that He equipped us with everything we need to succeed despite the challenges.

That's why you hear God saying "His people perish for lack of knowledge"

If you look closely, you will see that everything have been programmed already by God.

We just have to make the right decisions and succeed. Or by default make bad decisions and perish.

I'm a Suicide survivor. I was once ready to commit suicide and end it all. At that point, I was already disconnected from life and lost interest in everything. Nothing on earth could have saved me from crossing over except God Himself.

Remember that I have lost interest in everything including God. But I think God has mercy on me because I had a last and final thought that asked me to choose between committing the suicide, or call upon God for the last time. Then if He didn't answer me, I should go ahead and commit the suicide.

I have to choose between the two decisions.
Then I choose to pray and for the first time in my entire life, I have a personal encounter with my Maker (God) and knew for sure that God truly exists! Did God answer me? Yes He did! Otherwise I wouldn't have been here telling you the story.

Just know that it takes EXTRAORDINARY GRACE to escape the spirit of suicide.

Did you notice that God is actually involved in my life but I have to make the right decision and succeed?

3 Likes

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Starz825(m): 2:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
athaboi:
Pastors are human beings too...but he should know better than a common man...that God is the present help in the day of trouble (psalm 46)..
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by UDFLEX3(f): 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
hmmmmmmmmmm d matter het as e bi
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by sparko1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
FirstNg1:

That's because Moslems and Catholics offer real help and support to others - especially in time of trouble, while the typical born-again will even exthort whatever little you have left and leave you desolate - just like most of their Pastors and G.O's do!

That's why many born-again who have faced major challenges in life, either leave the Church, set up their own or end up committing suicide!

Typical non-orthodox born-again people today are among the world's most self-centred and cruel people in the world - totally lacking in conscience, understanding, compassion, emphaty and other qualities that make us human!
Rather, they seem totally consumed by the need to subjugate other people so that they can control them and their possessions for personal gain and glory - just like many of their G. O's!

And before born-again people go up I arms, I've been born-again for about 40 years, been Deacon and Pastor, before retreating to my own lane with God. I found the born-again movement to be with even lower standard (if any) than when I was in the 'world'!

This is the major problem churches face these days, they ignore the welfare of the members, they only concentrate on the big names in the church, there is even one that pride itself of "holiness" and "Jesus only is our message" (I don't want to mention any church).

My point is, they don't do what they preach, they just pretend, what is the use of the church when the members welfare is nothing to write about. Take a look at all the churches, deeperlife, redeem et all, they have secondary schools, university, 99% of the kids there are not members children, guess what, they can't afford it. Yes education is cost in Nigeria, but when this school were in construction, you use seeds from this poor (unqualified) members to build it, and you tag it God's work, now when its done, you tell them they will receive their reward in heaven, why you live in luxury.

90% of the sin man commit is because of poverty.
Stealing (poverty, yes some people can't be satisfied, but when you hear someone stole yam, or garri, that is not wealth accumulation that is just poverty)

This should change!
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by traihit: 2:41pm On Sep 02, 2019
mynaija123:
This is very difficult to believe. For you to be a deeper life pastor goes a long way and for a deeper life pastor to become a thrift collector is something. Certainly he would have got help if he asked.

Perhaps the man had another issue no one knows about. Part of the report saying "he discussed it with other pastors" is false. Even if he's an ordinary member who is faithful, the church is known to come to his aid from their state headquarters how much more, a pastor?

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by baratech: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2019
Deeper life Pastor committed suicide because of 'he lost money'

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by tsavkeghps(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by Starz825(m): 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2019
7thLemonLOVER:
You are right lady..but u Know what your last statement got my attention...it has always been my thoughts..but sis I changed that and I realized that our problems are not from God Even if they are....they are there for our daily salvation....for his right hand blesses and his left hand punish/correct.. all this for our salvation...
So with all this affliction of lack of money...he go better for us lass lass as God lives
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by sweetlaw: 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
aishaemeka:
The "Spirit of Suicide" is in the atmosphere, so make sure you prevent suicide by (1) Learning to bear shame (2) Speaking out loud (3) Becoming positively violent (4) Not accepting sympathy. (5) Praying like a mad cow (6) Not being too gentle (7) Be judgemental against negative forces (cool Eat akpu and fresh soup when depressed. (9) Get delivered from ancestral powers.

the akpu and fresh soup got me lol.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by sweetlaw: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
7thLemonLOVER:

i wonder the same thing too sometimes.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by chikitobabe(f): 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
Oh God!! Depression is real.it sucks and leaves one with a hope for no 2moro.
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by sweetlaw: 2:50pm On Sep 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I thought Deeper Life people believed that all their wealth is in heaven?

apparently, this member did'nt believe so
Re: Deeper Life Pastor, Tunde, Commits Suicide In Ogun After Being Duped by IYANGBALI: 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Deejaygold:

Don't just hear it
Drink it grin
help me taste two table spoon full of it and let me know how it tastes for mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Armed Robbers In Delta Beat White Man Who Relocated From Spain (Photos) / Candy Rogers Raped & Murdered By John Reigh Hoff In 1959, DNA Solves Case / Girl Knocked Down By "Hit & Run" Driver In Abuja - Do You Know Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.