Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,880 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) (52918 Views)

Sonia Ogiri Buys A Range Rover, Her Third New Car In 7 Months (Pix) / Michael Ilesanmi And Angela Deem Wedding Photos: She Says She Can't OBEY HIM / Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Calls Mercy Johnson Okojie A Bad Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by esthy86(f): 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
I still like mercy
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by greggng: 10:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
I will believe them if Toto dike confirms it
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by aalangel(f): 10:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Who's Sonia Ogiri?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ebira Witch Na Follow Come

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ygrette:

Lol. Are you suggesting she used juju to marry her husband?

She is Igbira, you should know better.
She spent over N40m back then to ensure the union took place and her parents boasted too.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by IYANGBALI: 11:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
What do you expect from a kogi girl. Most of them are so mean and wicked
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by tsavkeghps(m): 11:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nawao
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Volcano12(f): 11:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mercy Johnson,my baby,my idol any day,anytime.All of una,hide una faces ooo,jealousy!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by madjune(m): 2:14am On Sep 03, 2019
devlishGINGER:
Who is Mercy Johnson?

She's a former member of plantashun boiz.

She be like blackface sister.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Chimaobi377: 2:39am On Sep 03, 2019
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Roon9:
Jealous pained bitches... I knew Mercy Johnson posting those family pictures last week won't go well in a lot of quarters.... grin
Stop saying what yo don't know. You think those 2 ladies are saying trash because you don't know whom mj is in reality. That lady is demonic but that is a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Daguccizgreat(m): 5:09am On Sep 03, 2019
pocohantas:
Mercy was pretty wild in her single years, but I think marriage and motherhood genuinely changed her. Unlike Tonto Dikeh...

I am not saying there is a time to speak, I am just wondering why they remembered her now. Probably all her Happily-ever-after is beginning to get on nerves.
The truth is MJ is a very mean and demonic person. She has stepped on so many toes in the film industry and I know some ppl she did worse things to than what the above lady mentioned. She is a wolf in sheep clothing
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Lordbricks(m): 6:40am On Sep 03, 2019
MadKing:
this same Mercy Johnson will come out on social media saying women should support women bullshit

Dishing out motivational trash talks. But in real life she's as much the personality she condemns on social media for her fans to give likes

Fake celebs everywhere undecided
and you just heard from them and concluded that its the whole truth and nothing but the truth..Smh4u..
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Abuloma80(f): 6:58am On Sep 03, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
The truth is MJ is a very mean and demonic person. She has stepped on so many toes in the film industry and I know some ppl she did worse things to than what the above lady mentioned. She is a wolf in sheep clothing

Those who knew her, almost all of them have said the overwhelming negative part of Mercy. So l have come to understand and agree that she was mean, demonic vindictive, powerful. Pretty Sonia is very vulnerable to Mercy, who uses Sonia to show others that she is tough, no nonsense and she wants to the World to know that she is the power to be reconned if you want to be in the Nollywood, as such she wants to be worshipped. (God forbid). To other upcoming actresses come out and speak out if had experience any of these from this pretender. Q.E.D
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by BluntBlunt: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2019
Most seemingly lovable, goody goody actresses are actually mean girls in real life.
As for Mercy Johnson's marriage if it were in Hollywood she would have found it difficult to keep up this her appearance
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by sodiamond: 7:46am On Sep 03, 2019
They are 100% right. I pity people that believe all these motivational talks. Kate Henshaw is like mercy too... Very mean woman. Don't ask me how I knew becaue I was in the movie industry for sometime. They will never encourage the upcoming actress expecially if you're beautiful. Tchidi will want to sleep with all the pretty faces on set. Nollywood? God help them
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by chuksmad(m): 8:18am On Sep 03, 2019
The guy na real madking, no sense at all
asuustrike1:

How can you rely on one sided story to judge?
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by cyberguy72(m): 11:28am On Sep 03, 2019
pocohantas:

Haba, bros, were you in America? We all know when Mercy started. I am not trying to throw her under the bus, but her story was everywhere then. That was the peak of her career and it is possible, maybe normal that she stepped on toes then.
Do u have facts and evidences or you are just assuming and trying to tarnish someones image here.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by cyberguy72(m): 11:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
Stop saying what yo don't know. You think those 2 ladies are saying trash because you don't know whom mj is in reality. That lady is demonic but that is a story for another day.
How do u know for sure.AMEBO!
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Slimsly100(f): 12:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Shey you no remember how Mercy Johnson capture person husband?
When she was accused of exploitation and over charging, she said Anybody that cannot afford Heineken should go for Kai Kai. She was calling other actresses Local and cheap.

Abeg which person husband she capture
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:00pm On Sep 03, 2019
Slimsly100:

Abeg which person husband she capture

How many husbands she get? Ikoyi Registry cancelled their wedding because he was still a legally married man with his wife abroad. They were supposed to use that to wed, Christ Embassy wanted to stop the wedding as well, she bribed the church and Oyakhilome made himself absent.
Divorce Lawyers told them the law doesn't back church weddings, so you can do another one.
So, she paid Voltron Security N20m back then for high end security to hold the wedding by force. Voltron Security were all stationed inside and outside the church harassing people for the snappy program to take place.
He was legally married with 2 or 3 children.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Duru009(m): 3:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
All I see here is just pure JEALOUSY !!!
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Ygrette(f): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

She is Igbira, you should know better.
She spent over N40m back then to ensure the union took place and her parents boasted too.

Na wa.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Ygrette(f): 6:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

How many husbands she get? Ikoyi Registry cancelled their wedding because he was still a legally married man with his wife abroad. They were supposed to use that to wed, Christ Embassy wanted to stop the wedding as well, she bribed the church and Oyakhilome made himself absent.
Divorce Lawyers told them the law doesn't back church weddings, so you can do another one.
So, she paid Voltron Security N20m back then for high end security to hold the wedding by force. Voltron Security were all stationed inside and outside the church harassing people for the snappy program to take place.

Oh lord. I heard the gist back then and watched the movie adaptation but I assumed people were just jealous and out to dent her image.

The only reason I'm inclined to believe these recent allegations is because I watched her on a live show and saw a different side to her.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
cyberguy72:
How do u know for sure.AMEBO!
You may not know but she has been my colleague for many years. I'm a film producer and has worked with her severally
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by cyberguy72(m): 9:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
Daguccizgreat:
You may not know but she has been my colleague for many years. I'm a film producer and has worked with her severally
liar
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by opebiboy: 4:57am On Sep 04, 2019
Na witch. Very wicked human being
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:08am On Sep 04, 2019
cyberguy72:
liar
kiddo You think everyone here is a low class ? Never mind

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2019
I followed her marriage brouhaha.
Lost interest after that.

She is just like a typical naija person that never expected to get famous and fat bank account.
Re: Mercy Johnson Is A Witch - Sonia Ogiri And Angela Okorie Reveal (Video) by Slimsly100(f): 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Omo!! Serious matter sad

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Woman Like Me, Na Ujah Dey Rush Me': Annie Idibia shares Sexy Photo / Kanu Nwankwo Poses With Laura Ikeji & Ogbonna Kanu At Their Traditional Marriage / Ex-BBNaija Ahneeka Rocks See-Through Dress To Headies Nominee Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.