Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment (44593 Views)

28th Birthday: Bobrisky Speaks As Police Seal Off Venue Of His Birthday Party / Peter Okoye Reacts To Davido’s Birthday Car Gift To Chioma, His Girlfriend / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by NaijaCelebrity: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigerian Internet personality and entrepreneur who is known for her social media skill most notably with the use of the social media app Snapchat , Bobrisky has cleared the air about car settlement and payment .

See post

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bobrisky-clears-the-air-about-car-settlement-and-payment/

1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by BoboKush(m): 12:48pm On Sep 02, 2019
Double wahala for....... lipsrsealed

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by majamajic(m): 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2019
she wanted to Balance after goodies she will get from the supposed clients,

but the car dealer was smarter , cos no show now the next thing Na story go end am

let her cough out the 3.5 M , today is Monday Na

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by goodmorning40: 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Can someone tell me the job of this man to be calling all this Kain money. How does he make the money

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Waakanda: 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Alright, let's hear from the other party now that figures are involved cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by SlyIg(f): 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nawa o o ... This guy is really enjoying whatever made him port from male to female. And I've been here wasting my "femaleship" all these years ...

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Wealthierboy(m): 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Very soon i will change to cross-dresser

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by HaryoBamex(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
I wonder what people see in fake life?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Zikomakanaki(m): 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
lol...this matter don't tire me fa

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Martinsfundz: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by HillLuxury: 3:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
whatever

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by crackhouse(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Internet get personality?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by abkrgumel(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
GAY stuff to front page SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Why the fuçk should we care if this sexually confused thing clears the air or not?

Why is this news?

Wtf is it on front page?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Edu3Again: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
BOBRISKY BETTER REPENT

Cross Dressing is a sin to the Judeo-Christian God.

Deuteronomy 22:5 (KJV)
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man,
neither shall a man put on a woman's garment:
for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord thy God.

A man being effeminate is a sin to the Judeo-Christian God

1 Corinthians 6:9
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God?
Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers,
nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

The Anti-Christ is going to be gay, so we can see the spirit in BobRisky is clearly satanic

Daniel 11: (KJV)

36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself,
and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods,
and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women,
nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
The mod that is pushing this Bobrisky post to front page will not make heaven I swear undecided

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Cletus77(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
I can't differentiate between Buhari and Bobrisky posts again on frontpage again
Buhari now looks like Bobrisky and others Bobrisky like Buhari

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Sheriman(m): 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
The richest transgendered in NIGERIA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by stillseth: 3:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wetin dey baffle me is wetin bobrisky.dey sell wey e dey make all this kind money

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Jaqenhghar: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
What I find most amusing is people believe that nigger. SMH

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Codes151(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
He should take the car to the owner who has already paid 95% for it n get his bal. no need to hate. Things are done that way.
majamajic:

but the car dealer was smarter , cos no show now the next thing Na story go end am

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Beverlyjean(f): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lol...no b the car dealer do u , stop directing ur frustration towards him...I think say u get mouth, y hvnt u challenged Rusewe since this incidence grin grin...fear Dr catch u?? grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by HacheNoire: 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fake Life kills!

Insecurities will stretch you beyond limit and when it slacks, you doomed!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by MISTAICEY02288(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wealthierboy:
Very soon i will change to cross-dresser

O kare lai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by adeosuntunde: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
Nigeria internet personality and entrepreneur kee you there

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Burger01(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
BoboKush:
Double wahala for....... lipsrsealed
... for dead body smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by lilfreezy: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
goodmorning40:
Can someone tell me the job of this man to be calling all this Kain money. How does he make the money

Influential people fụck his butthole

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Zombiekiller010: 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
What's his source of income for buying 30m car, abi is that how profitable bleaching cream is? hmmmm make I seal my mouth

abkrgumel:

SHE?
grin he confused as Bobrisky

abkrgumel:

No wonder, how can you refer Bobrisky with she? Unless you are GAY
what is this one saying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by abkrgumel(m): 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
majamajic:

SHE?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mjautos: Bobrisky Speaks About The Birthday Car Settlement And Payment by Ultimatezlant: 3:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
How can a supposed $30k equals 30m? (10m at best)

Una sure say this guy isn't also shagged from his ear hole to his brain.

I believe the cool headed auto guy

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Steps-Out In Bum Shorts / Rosaline Meurer Speaks On Allegation Of Sleeping With Tonto Dikeh's Husband / Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.