Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Bbnaija: Watch The Moment Esther Was Evicted - Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Watch The Moment Esther Was Evicted - Video (475 Views)

Esther Was Black And Broke Challenge - Post Yours / Baba Suwe Visits Iyaadura Esther Who Gave Him N10 Million For Treatment (Photos) / Baba Suwe: I Almost Fainted When I Receive N10M From Rev Mother Esther (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Watch The Moment Esther Was Evicted - Video by PrinceKevin01: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Esther was evicted from the “Pepper Dem” edition of the 2019 BNaija after getting the lowest number of votes.

Naija News reports that Esther’s eviction came after Biggie evicted two housemates, Gedoni and Jackye from the BBNaija 2019 reality show last week.

This online news platform understands that Esther was the 13th housemate to be evicted from the BBNaija Pepper Dem house.

Watch the video of her eviction below…
https://www./2019/09/01/bbnaija-watch-the-moment-esther-was-evicted/amp/

Re: Bbnaija: Watch The Moment Esther Was Evicted - Video by PrinceKevin01: 12:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Hnmm
One thing most House Mates seems to forget in a hurry is that one day they must be evicted just like Esther

Well, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija - Ike and Mercy become the first ever joint HOH (Head of House) / Our Love Isn’t Perfect ! - Annie Idibia Sends 2baba Sweetest Birthday Message / Latest Top 10 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram (2019)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.