Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans (87706 Views)

South African Students Shut Down Streets In Protest Against Xenophobic Attacks / My Nigerian Childhood Friend Killed In South Africa Xenophobic Attack - Oyinbo / South Africans Threaten To Launch Fresh Xenophobic Attacks On Foreigners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by WriterX(m): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2019
omohlexy:
search your conscience very well, even in that job that you are doing you still cheat,steal and lie. Lets be honest. The first step to change is admission not denial.

unfortunately I am not your typical Nigerian sir , go loathe about some one else I am a writer and a 3D designer, my joy comes from the fact that I earn what I deserve and I deserve what I earn sir, not everyone is a bad egg, I have everything got clients who still stick with me cos honesty they say pays, I am not after the money I am after doing what I love and loving what I do.

like I said go loathe about some one you have got facts about.
admission like you say is the first step towards change.
not everyone is money hungry some of us just want an opportunity to do what they can, you remember the saying hardwork pays, yes that's what I was told to live by.
so shut the hell up.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Litmus: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2019
I saw this on Beegeales blog. shocked

https://twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1168637872498520065?s=20

Bongani Monkeyney or some such...
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by WriterX(m): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2019
Princeofasia:
shut up. when 98% the sea is occupied by dolhins , then its safe to assume the only dolphins live in the sea. i have been to almost ever country on earth and 9 out of 10 nigerians i meet are either into drugs or yahoo yahoo. safe your shit lies to someone else. naija is cursed

Search that thick bony structure up above your neck for the brain you lost, 98% really (laughs) look kid I don't know the shitty stuff you have been fed with but go get your facts right before I can put up a valid argument up.
Nigerian is a blessed country, if we have got the right leaders I bet Dubai has got nothing on us.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by WriterX(m): 10:47am On Sep 03, 2019
ogunladeabiodu:
why the stress then?is it a crime 8f u come to ur fatherland and do what you claim as right rather than risking your life and property emanating from attacks 8n a foreign land. Don't forget that bad eggs implicate the good ones.my token though

point of correction I am in my father's land, I work with NGO to help desensitize youths against ill vices .
I have seen the negativity that been a Nigerian causes out there and it's saddens me to a fault .
I do not blame the country people for their actions no, their country their rules, their opinions their beliefs.
I blame mine like we all Nigerians should.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Litmus: 10:50am On Sep 03, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enej3dPzQaI

Bongani Monkeyini justifying xenophobia. Sorry, Bongani Mikingkongi
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 03, 2019
WriterX:

unfortunately I am not your typical Nigerian sir , go loathe about some one else I am a writer and a 3D designer, my joy comes from the fact that I earn what I deserve and I deserve what I earn sir, not everyone is a bad egg, I have everything got clients who still stick with me cos honesty they say pays, I am not after the money I am after doing what I love and loving what I do.

not everyone is money hungry some of us just want an opportunity to do what they can, you remember the saying hardwork pays, yes that's what I was told to live by.
so shut the hell up.

Thanks for this. I am seriously fed up with the blanket generalization of silly platitudes concerning Nigerians.

As if everybody grew up around same things. If your parents worked hard, ran businesses and kept u comfortable thru out ur life why should u be hungry for awoof money. Or if u do ur thing and get paid based on skill, what is ur wahala ?

Chances are that u and ur fam have never been in govt, do not frolick with the wrong crowd so do not even know a yahoo or cult boy etc. Normally living ur life jejely and someone comes to tell u that you're a thief ?!?! Lol. Rebuke them.

More success to ur 3D business my compatriot. Cynics shld go and search their own hearts for their ill intentions and stop blaming everybody.

And the hole in the argument of these SA guys is that they never attack the drug dens. The so called illegal foreigners who are henched with local SA manpower. Instead they go to civilian shops.... the irony.

The biggest criminals in SA are their own ppl.numbers gang and co. They provide cover for the Naija dealers. Ppl make it seem as tho foreigners will just come and not use an existing system. They're supermen who just land and dominate a space where they make up less than 5% of the population.... false equivalencies bordering on illiteracy seems to the forte of poor SA blacks.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by WriterX(m): 11:06am On Sep 03, 2019
Dasuks:

Thanks for this. I am seriously fed up with the blanket generalization of silly platitudes concerning Nigerians.

As if everybody grew up around same things. If your parents worked hard, ran businesses and kept u comfortable thru out ur life why should u be hungry for awoof money. Or if u do ur thing and get paid based on skill, what is ur wahala ?

Chances are that u and ur fam have never been in govt, do not frolick with the wrong crowd so do not even know a yahoo or cult boy etc. Normally living ur life jejely and someone comes to tell u that you're a thief ?!?! Lol. Rebuke them.

More success to ur 3D business my compatriot. Cynics shld go and search their own hearts for their ill intentions and stop blaming everybody.

And the hole in the argument of these SA guys is that they never attack the drug dens. The so called illegal foreigners who are henched with local SA manpower. Instead they go to civilian shops.... the irony.

The biggest criminals in SA are their own ppl.numbers gang and co. They provide cover for the Naija dealers. Ppl make it seem as tho foreigners will just come and not use an existing system. They're supermen who just land and dominate a space where they make up less than 5% of the population.... false equivalencies bordering on illiteracy seems to the forte of poor SA blacks.

bro I came from a family of seven, a headmaster for a dad and a teacher for a mom, all seven are educated you can say I am the least of the seven, I have seen poverty in all its colors brother.
My dad was called a choir master because he had just one jacket and my mom was the woman no one wanted to come to her shop.

hmm today I have got four surgeons and a pharmacist for brothers with the sisters doing well.

my dad died recently his beliefs that education is the key and his and my mom's sacrifice for us has made us what we are today.

I just hate how people tend to want to white wash us all, Nigerians are survivors, we are blessed ,talented and strong individuals who if given the right opportunity can do better.

SA's problem is SA's problem ,it started even before our people began to migrate over there.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Litmus: 11:07am On Sep 03, 2019
Often when blacks kill or hate other blacks with this vigorousness, that set of blacks are unwittingly (sometimes willfully ) fighting for the interest of none blacks. In South Africa, the blacks are fighting for the interest of Indians and whites. The Indians will benefit from the business vacuum left by the expulsion of Nigerians (including drugs if you want to go there) and whites benefit from the distraction of having black South African thickos express thire frostration on emigrants.

And if you like add Bokoharam, who are fighting for Arabs and African American Aldos whose primary ire is on Africans not Latin Americans or Asians.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Princeofasia: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2019
WriterX:

Search that thick bony structure up above your neck for the brain you lost, 98% really (laughs) look kid I don't know the shitty stuff you have been fed with but go get your facts right before I can put up a valid argument up.
Nigerian is a blessed country, if we have got the right leaders I bet Dubai has got nothing on us.
yes if you got the right leader. mark that phrase.
the fact is 98% of nigerians are drug pushers or scamers outside nigeria. i spend 80% of my time aborad so i know what i am saying. proof me wrong man
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by syntekelite(m): 11:58am On Sep 03, 2019
after all the talk.. you nigerians are still using mtn sim to communicate, still patronising southy businesses..forget govt,as citizens you can all practise economic boycott,its not a crime and no one is killed,but it works wonders..imagine no one patronising shoprite,imagine a million nigerians remove their mtn sim,trust me these companies ceo's will call the s.african president to order..but you all come online to react,then go to shop rite to eat and expect solutions..
well i have removed my mtn sim,and will no longer use it..i hope you all share this and lets begin the tacit revolution.
#streetpoet..
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 03, 2019
WriterX:

bro I came from a family of seven, a headmaster for a dad and a teacher for a mom, all seven are educated you can say I am the least of the seven, I have seen poverty in all its colors brother.
My dad was called a choir master because he had just one jacket and my mom was the woman no one wanted to come to her shop.

hmm today I have got four surgeons and a pharmacist for brothers with the sisters doing well.

my dad died recently his beliefs that education is the key and his and my mom's sacrifice for us has made us what we are today.

I just hate how people tend to want to white wash us all, Nigerians are survivors, we are blessed ,talented and strong individuals who if given the right opportunity can do better.

SA's problem is SA's problem ,it started even before our people began to migrate over there.

Much love to u bro. That's an inspiring story. Resist that narrative as u are proof of the contrary. RIP to ur Pops. Honor him with the life that u live now.

I came up good and only recently realized how hard parents worked before everything turned good. What did I know then but to play with my kid bro, argue over video games and crush on girls etc. The idea of being a thief or the loudest person in the room never occured to me. And when I tried to be mischevious in my teen years due to peer pressure it just didn't feel right or stick.

The thing that pains me is that it's those who have lived subsidized lives as govt officials and criminals off the grid (yahoo etc ) are quick to preach the "everybody is a thief" nonsense. And weak minds who don't know any better echo that BS. As if u could possibly characterize 200 million ppl Simple excuses made to deny personal responsibility.

Rather what they should say is that mischief is rewarded in Nigeria. not that all of us are one bad name or the other.

It's annoying. I have lived on three different continents and met Nigerians who are wonderful and sweet ppl. Wonder how I never met a criminal ? Cos I dont do that. I'm not ever gonna be in the same space as such ppl. even tho I know that they exist.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by WriterX(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Princeofasia:
yes if you got the right leader. mark that phrase.
the fact is 98% of nigerians are drug pushers or scamers outside nigeria. i spend 80% of my time aborad so i know what i am saying. proof me wrong man

do you know what religion and ignorance have I common it's the idea that what they see, think and say is the truth and their ability to want to want to always stick by it no matter the fact that is laid on the table.

I have got no worries or trouble with YOUR TRUTH nor with YOUR FACT I am a proud Nigerian, a computer scientist and a 3D animator and I am proud of my country , I respect the laws of nature and my priority is to the service of humanity and all that seems morally upright.
yes I am that Nigerian, my apologies if I may have over reacted and threw slew words at you, am sorry it feels terrible to have the world tag you with all the negativity they can think of when they haven't had the opportunity to see the better sides of us.

we are humans, no race, no color, no language, no culture makes us bleed a different color, what SA is doing isn't right I understand their grievances but what is right is right and we should learn to stand by it no matter what.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2019
IeatPussy:
[s][/s]

Gibberish
That officialgarri guy is a f00l

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by WriterX(m): 12:11pm On Sep 03, 2019
Dasuks:

Much love to u bro. That's an inspiring story. Resist that narrative as u are proof of the contrary. RIP to ur Pops. Honor him with the life that u live now.

I came up good and only recently realized how hard parents worked before everything turned good. What did I know then but to play with my kid bro, argue over video games and crush on girls etc. The idea of being a thief or the loudest person in the room never occured to me. And when I tried to be mischevious in my teen years due to peer pressure it just didn't feel right or stick.

The thing that pains me is that it's those who have lived subsidized lives as govt officials and criminals off the grid (yahoo etc ) are quick to preach the "everybody is a thief" nonsense. And weak minds who don't know any better echo that BS. As if u could possibly characterize 200 million ppl Simple excuses made to deny personal responsibility.

Rather what they should say is that mischief is rewarded in Nigeria. not that all of us are one bad name or the other.

It's annoying. I have lived on three different continents and met Nigerians who are wonderful and sweet ppl. Wonder how I never met a criminal ? Cos I dont do that. I'm not ever gonna be in the same space as such ppl. even tho I know that they exist.

your words mean much brother, I still believe in my country and I won't stop trying to do my best to help those who want that opportunity to do what is right , I have seen bad people change those miscreants we are quickly to call, the touts , the rogues we are quick to label evil and all brother , I have seen people's lives change simply because someone was able to give them an opportunity, the actions of our leaders are rubbing off on all of us, I don't blame how people see us because I know the truth and that's all that matters.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
They are even trying to justify their barbaric nature... Backward living apes

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Princeofasia: 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2019
WriterX:

do you know what religion and ignorance have I common it's the idea that what they see, think and say is the truth and their ability to want to want to always stick by it no matter the fact that is laid on the table.

I have got no worries or trouble with YOUR TRUTH nor with YOUR FACT I am a proud Nigerian, a computer scientist and a 3D animator and I am proud of my country , I respect the laws of nature and my priority is to the service of humanity and all that seems morally upright.
yes I am that Nigerian, my apologies if I may have over reacted and threw slew words at you, am sorry it feels terrible to have the world tag you with all the negativity they can think of when they haven't had the opportunity to see the better sides of us.

we are humans, no race, no color, no language, no culture makes us bleed a different color, what SA is doing isn't right I understand their grievances but what is right is right and we should learn to stand by it no matter what.
bro, they asked nigerians to leave peacefully, them no want, sonow they resorted to violence. u dont feed from a country then call its citizens stupid and lazy. lets be real, if another county came to nigeria to do these shit, we will do worst to them/.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Cousin9999: 1:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
There's only one way to settle this: dance battle.

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Nasir123(m): 1:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

If that's their wish, then grant it.
I can swear to it that Nigerians in south Africa are majorly into Fraud and drugs. I didn't read it. I know it with facts.

If they accuse us of such, they are actually saying the truth,
and we ought to cover our face in shame and return home for always embarrassing ourselves everywhere we go.

South Africa is not same as Nigeria where a state will be arrogantly claimed by another set of people from a far different region.

South Africans are lazy and Nigerians have seized the chance to snatch people's girls and wives.

This made more sense in this argument.
We have to do the right thing if we want to have the right to complain.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Nasir123(m): 1:54pm On Sep 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

I can swear to it that Nigerians in south Africa are majorly into Fraud and drugs. I didn't read it. I know it with facts.

and we ought to cover our face in shame and return home for always embarrassing ourselves everywhere we go.

South Africa is not same as Nigeria where a state will be arrogantly claimed by another set of people from a far different region.

South Africans are lazy and Nigerians have seized the chance to snatch people's girls and wives.

This made more sense in this argument.
We're even embarrassing ourselves at home.

We have to do the right thing if we want to have the right to complain.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by chivylif(m): 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
Officialgarri:

Ma guy...u just stupid..chaii..see stupidity

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by sowilli: 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ever wondered the reason for the apartheid in the first place. Not every dog is hungry, some just need food to garner strength to bite you.

1 Like

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Litmus: 7:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
Wasky101:

So why not round up the drug dealers and fraudsters and get convictions, wouldn't that be better, there are honest hard-working People that have lost their businesses because of this senselessness.

They can't because they don't know any such persons and most likely have not met one single Nigerian criminal in thire miserable lives. Police handle criminals. They, street South Africans , are mearly envious of Nigerians doing better than them in every ramifications. They cry criminals because some Nigerians but mostly sinister none Nigerians out there have provided them with excuses by always going on about corruption and what Nigerian did or did not do in one country or another. A good example of how this becomes weponised can be illustrated by using America. In America lots of African Americans are growing resentful of the success of Nigerians and some other Africans; but, as another poster pointed out , the African Americans have not been able to pick on Nigerians same as South Africans because America has strong laws and institutions to protect citizens and demand evidence. I will add also that African Americans, unlike South Africans, are very sophisticated in thire own right and many understand this type of black envy dynamics. Anyway, to continue with why America is a good example. In America, there is an attempt to introduce this criminality excuse to undermine Nigerians, with the overblowing of the FBI 419 cases. America just see an area of internet fraud dominated by Nigerians and nothing more. As far as they are conserned, they target catch and close down that avenue, same as they deal with other aspect of internet crime such as Hacking, which is dorminated by Americans and Europeans, no big deal. In fact, they,Americans, even find space in thire hearts for grudging admirations at what they perceive as smart criminals. However, outside America, there are already the demonise Nigerians machinery at work by individuals that hate Nigeria and Nigerians. Thing is, America being a sophisticated nation, relatively anyway, it will be difficult to bury Nigerians success in thire careers and contributions to that Nation under the smokescreen "they are criminals" . But it will provide outsiders ( Africans mostly) more amunition to use on Nigerians in order to hide thire inadequacies and plain jealousy of Nigerians.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by virago(f): 1:24am On Sep 04, 2019
alphaconde:
Where ever u go remember the road that leads u home.

We did worse to the Ghanaians.

Come back up let's restructure together

If you do not know your history please just keep quiet , Nigerians never killed Ghanaians
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by anonymuz(m): 5:59am On Sep 04, 2019
COURVOISier:
Make i sharpen my cutlass first. I dey enter SA to retaliate. You can't oppress the giant ant of africa. grin
grin ant indeed

Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Vikky014(f): 7:33am On Sep 04, 2019
Officialgarri:

Which home are they returning to?the same home that fulani herdsmen and bokoharam are terrorizing? The same home that they dont allow us to invest in peace without looking for ways to attack and burn it with little or no provocation
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by omohlexy: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2019
WriterX:

so shut the hell up.
You see! That's exactly what i mean. When you are insulting someone because of his opinion,You will also insult your clients.When you insult you clients, They will run and you will resort to cheating,Lying and Stealing. So i hope you can agree with me now that you are a liar,a cheat and a thief.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by WriterX(m): 10:29am On Sep 04, 2019
omohlexy:
You see! That's exactly what i mean. When you are insulting someone because of his opinion,You will also insult your clients.When you insult you clients, They will run and you will resort to cheating,Lying and Stealing. So i hope you can agree with me now that you are a liar,a cheat and a thief.

You crave for attention , I have decided to be sensible and let you have none of it, do have a nice morning.
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by delawal: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2019
how many kenases, Indians and Chinese engineers who come to take our construction works in Nigeria have we killed or attacked?
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by Slimdan360: 12:27pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wow,for a life u can't create,look at the reasons u are giving for taking it
Re: Why We Are Carrying Out Xenophobic Attacks – South Africans by antibullshit: 1:00am On Jan 23, 2021
Officialgarri:

South Africans are not lazy,they're just more comfortable than we are. NIGERIANS never want to admit it but its true.
When a country is more advanced and has higher living standards they kind of lose the zeal to hustle which we translate as being lazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Missing Girl Survives Slaughter By Yahoo Boys In Delta (Graphic) / Bayelsa Big Boy Popularly Known As Lion Arrested For Kidnapping In Abuja / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.