Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (37851 Views)

Maureen Esisi Speaks On Crashed Marriage To Blossom Chukwujekwu / Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by DGynx: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2019
These celebrity just don’t know how to keep it together when it comes to relationship issues. Another day, another breakup just allegedly confirmed, but trouble has been brewing underground for quite long time already between actor Blossom Chukwujekwu and now former wife Maureen Ezissi.

Interestingly Blossom Chukwujekwu seems a gentleman from afar, a man who can keep a happy home regardless of the shortcomings. But like a popular notion, “dem no dey write am for face oo” – meaning, “goodness is never written literally on a human face, it’s in the mind”. Maureen had somehow shared a snap caption (seen below) that suggests to confirm the split for good.

https://www.thesleak.com/last-cryptic-post-that-confirmed-the-breakup-between-blossom-chukwujekwu-wife-maureene/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by lyriclekidd(m): 3:39pm On Sep 02, 2019
Okay baby

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by AhlexOfficial(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
OP is it your unfollow! AhAh

#TheCountryIsSoMessedUp

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by KingSatan: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

WHEN YOU SEE A MARRIAGE THAT WILL WORK OUT, YOU WILL KNOW.

SO SAD HUMANS SEE MARRIAGE AS A FUNFAIR.

ALL THE WOMAN KNOWS ABOUT MARRIAGE IS TO HAVE A "TALK OF THE TOWN" WEDDING CELEBRATION, PUT ON A LONG WHITE GOWN, HOLD FLOWERS, HEAVY MAKEOVERS, SIT ON A BOLD CHAIR, DANCE LIKE A FISH IN A FISHBOWL, SIT ON ANOTHER CHAIR WHILE HER TO-BE HUSBAND USES HIS TEETH TO GRAB HER PANTS, PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS FOR THE GRAM, WEDDING NIGHT STRAFFING ETC.

ALL THE MAN WANTS ON HIS WEDDING DAY IS TO SHOW THE ATTENDEES HOW MUCH MONEY AND WEALTHY FRIENDS HE HAS GOT. HE ONLY WANTS TO SATISFY THE SOCIETY AND SHOW HIS MANLINESS.

ALL THE LADY KNOWS ABOUT MARRIAGE IS BEING A GOOD COOK, HAVE AN EVER WET PVSSY AND ENVIABLE BEDROOM SKILLS.

ALL THE MAN KNOWS ABOUT MARRIAGE IS, MAKE MONEY AND FVCK THAT PVSSY WELL.

EVERYONE IS TOTALLY IGNORANT OF OTHER VITAL INFORMATIONS ABOUT MARRIAGE.

OH! HOW ARE THE MIGHTY FALLEN.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by milkyworld(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Wawu!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by ainas247: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin grin See News, Chai OP theres God ooooo

rank your business to google
page one chat up now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Samsars(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
E no concern me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Hexilon: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Op, please enlarge the second pic.. undecided

Celebrity marriage comes with 6 months warranty ..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Bawizzo(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
@op, how u guys monitor people's timeline jux to fish out irrelevant shitty crap like Dix really baffles me.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Emilokoiyawon: 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
None of my business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Kiddinpoh(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Ogaju!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by mmadu4: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
marriage na scam ,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by philip0906(m): 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Their plate of hot beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Centcanada: 4:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Like I said earlier that social media will make you and mar you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Okafor's Law star actor... If the movie is anything to go with reality, then nigga must have taken the law to heart and marriage. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by lonelydora: 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Take your family out of social media, they won't hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by stevodot22(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Their problem, my own issues never do me to carry na another man's problem I go dey poke my nose into.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Teejayphillip(m): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2019
Gbese re oo!

All dis kwe kwe people calling themselves celeb. I wonder the morals and values they’ve got. Almost all of dem living above their means just to show how perfect their imperfections are.

May almighty God heals all broken homes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by adeosuntunde: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
Deeeeeeeejaaaay Khaled

Another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by pat077: 5:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
See teeth. Is she advertising for close-up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by EngrMarve(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
hope not cos of me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by gurunlocker: 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
All these yeyebrities marriage..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by limitless777(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
So we should fry apple and fura de nunu abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Houseofglam7(f): 5:03pm On Sep 02, 2019
Their business undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by nerorex01: 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
None of my business...

When the *** dey sweet , did they inform. Now that things are sour dem wan involve me for their matter.

Carry go if that will make you happy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by Banderx(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
Why do I want to know this? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by RTSC2: 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
NA wa o. shocked
And the way they were both hyping each other like the best things in the world, you would think they have discovered the literal fountain of love.

Damn.
Pre wedding and post wedding pictures don't move me anymore.
All lies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by obentenyson(m): 5:05pm On Sep 02, 2019
this one na public wife. see as she almost carry all her bwest out....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by HacheNoire: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
We are done with them!

Let move to the next marriage

Funke Akindele x JJC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blossom Chukwujekwu And Wife Maureen Esisi Unfollow Each Other On Instagram by mytime24(f): 5:14pm On Sep 02, 2019
Out nollywood na inside life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Brymo's Anti-Igbo Tweet Caused By Drugs, Ex-Management Says - David Hundeyin / Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.