Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,375 members, 7,781,050 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

The Sacrifice - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Sacrifice (77804 Views)

The Sacrifice / The Sacrifice / HORROR!!! The Sacrifice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sacrifice by topher052: 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2020
enirock:
Woah! though I started late, I enjoyed every bit of it nd I am happy I was the proverbial patient dog. The suspense would have killed me. To the author thanks for the suspense filled,love animated,a tinge of excapism, diction perfect... I dnt hv words. Thanks for keeping all of us guessing to the very end. Great is an understatement for this work. I can't wait 2 read ur other works nd the works in the pipeline. May ur ink b always wet nd may ur art b always true
thanks alot. I'm glad you enjoyed it. Please kindly follow my madam and I, its what's up at the moment. https://www.nairaland.com/5625818/madam-part-two

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by topher052: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2020
BankyGee:

Check out the latest;
My Madam and I (Part Two)

www.nairaland.com/5625818/madam-part-two

I believe you've read part one cool
Thanks my brother. You're my guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by BankyGee(m): 11:47pm On Jan 18, 2020
topher052:
Thanks my brother. You're my guy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by gly(m): 2:47pm On Jan 24, 2020
BankyGee:

Thumb* smiley
Check out topher052's latest:
My Madam and I (Part Two)

www.nairaland.com/5625818/madam-part-two

I believe you've read Part One. cool

BankyGee, Please I am asking for your acceptance of my official apology! The same for Oga Topher! I was away for 3 weeks (work) and had access to epileptic network. I just returned back and currently on leave.
Wow!!! The Sacrifice story has ended!
I thank God it was a dream Andrew was dreaming o, because from my own point of view Susan will never forget Abdul in this world or in the world to come, even after going through a rehab, the flash of the memory would still be there! BankyGee you know what I mean na shocked.
Oga Topher, I cannot thank you enough for adding value to life through this your God giving talent. I thank God for the 2019 Nairaland award and we your fans made you proud (you won).
Wishing everyone of us a happy new year!

Madam and I part two here we go.....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Sacrifice by topher052: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2020
gly:

BankyGee, Please I am asking for your acceptance of my official apology! The same for Oga Topher! I was away for 3 weeks (work) and had access to epileptic network. I just returned back and currently on leave.
Wow!!! The Sacrifice story has ended!
I thank God it was a dream Andrew was dreaming o, because from my own point of view Susan will never forget Abdul in this world or in the world to come, even after going through a rehab, the flash of the memory would still be there! BankyGee you know what I mean na shocked.
Oga Topher, I cannot thank you enough for adding value to life through this your God giving talent. I thank God for the 2019 Nairaland award and we your fans made you proud (you won).
Wishing everyone of us a happy new year!

Madam and I part two here we go.....
You're welcome my brother. Apologies accepted. Just join the moving train grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by gly(m): 6:17pm On Jan 25, 2020
topher052:
You're welcome my brother. Apologies accepted. Just join the moving train grin
OK boss
Re: The Sacrifice by AiteeAitee: 6:39pm On May 01, 2020
Man this was so good! I duff my hat for you abeg!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by HazardMan(m): 6:54pm On Jun 03, 2020
Please who can recommend another good writer like this guy on nairaland?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by ugnoble: 2:32am On Jun 11, 2020
And that's how this lovely story came to a halt. Topher hope you're doing good though?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by okikioluwafemi(m): 8:02pm On Jun 13, 2020
a very interesting one,jah bless u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by ifunaya01(f): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oh my! So it was all a dream....this story was lit. thanks @Topher052 for sharing this story.
P.S how can i get my madam and I part one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by sheba222(f): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Woow nice one.Abdul get 9lives making him unkillable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sacrifice by mosesekpenyong5(m): 10:05pm On May 05, 2021
Thank boss What a great story Topher052 is the man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

INSATIABLE ~ Story Of A Quiet Yoruba Demon / ::::::::*lara's Faith *:::::::: / The One I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.