Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. (1886 Views)

Barcelona Will Demand £631 Million Release Clause For Lionel Messi / Arsenal Knocked Out Of The Europa League By Last Minute Away Goal / The Top Five Centre Forwards In The Champions League This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. by Naijmobile: 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
For every football fan, Tuesday and Wednesday nights are for the ‘Big Boys’ of Europe. From delicious football to controversies the UEFA Champions League is back. As always expect nothing less than drama and surprises.

Who is your money on this season? Can Liverpool do it again? Is this the year of Pep and his men? Will Zidane take back his beloved trophy? Can Bayern bring back the glory to Germany or will an undergo like Chelsea do the impossible? Certainly not.

Okay, I have listed some teams who I think might lift the coveted UEFA Champions League trophy at the Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul Turkey. Hmm…Did I forget one team? Yes! I forget everyone’s favorite- Barcelona. If you are a Barcelona fan, do not expect much this season. Brace yourself because your beloved club might find its self playing in the Europa League.

Let’s go back to last season Champions League....

https://naijmobile.com/barcelona-will-play-europa-league-season/

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. by Goldicon2(m): 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2019
If you no get watin you wan talk just sit down use your phone dy watch cartoon amd leave football for people way fot watch . Don't you think? You think even if barca flop For UCL(which is not possible) fifa go let them go Europa ? Do you have any idea how much they will lose if Barca Goes to Europa league? Abi you think say Na Man U, Arsenal or Chelsea we dy talk here ? We're talking Fu*king Barcelona bro. Please Delete this thread And look for a better topic to get attention. Respect

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. by Thedrunkpunter: 9:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
I just visited your blog to read it and I must confess, I love the simplicity of your blog. About the write up, you got a point and I enjoyed every bit. Barcelona need to change their coach. They are already showing signs of flopping big time..I am tipping Atlético Madrid to win La Liga and Man City for Champions League.

Barcelona fans will be coming for your head but it's the truth. No Messi No Barca.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. by Thedrunkpunter: 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Goldicon2:
If you no get watin you wan talk just sit down use your phone dy watch cartoon amd leave football for people way fot watch . Don't you think? You think even if barca flop For UCL(which is not possible) fifa go let them go Europa ? Do you have any idea how much they will lose if Barca Goes to Europa league? Abi you think say Na Man U, Arsenal or Chelsea we dy talk here ? We're talking Fu*king Barcelona bro. Please Delete this thread And look for a better topic to get attention. Respect

Typical Nigerian always thinking they can bribe their way. I am a Barca fan, if them carry this there yeye play this season go champions league them go collect. Respect

4 Likes

Re: This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. by Goldicon2(m): 10:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thedrunkpunter:

Typical Nigerian always thinking they can bribe their way. I am a Barca fan, if them carry this there yeye play this season go champions league them go collect. Respect
As a barca fan bro. You suppose know say una don dy do wayo dy come before na. I No talk say them no go collect oh. All im saying is they can't go to europa, or else messi no come back from injury . Im not a barca fan oh. I even prefer CR7 to Messi but the truth stands bro, stupid gameplay or not as long as Messi dy that club, them no go any Europa . You know how many people dy pay just to watch messi play? C'mon bruh let's be realistic here. No be bribe matter we dy talk football politics.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. by majamajic(m): 10:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
Barca can't play Europa , atleast for the next 10 yrs

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. by samwise180(m): 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
This Op is seeing all this in his Dream, Barça of all can't even enter Europa league
Re: This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. by uthlaw: 1:10am On Sep 03, 2019
I'm a Barca fan...as long as that coach remains,Barca have nothing to offer!
Re: This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. by Goldicon2(m): 3:37am On Sep 03, 2019
uthlaw:
I'm a Barca fan...as long as that coach remains,Barca have nothing to offer!
No doubt bro, but the nothing way them get to offer no go make them near Europa self
Re: This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. by nelsonebby(m): 6:16am On Sep 03, 2019
Thedrunkpunter:
I just visited your blog to read it and I must confess, I love the simplicity of your blog. About the write up, you got a point and I enjoyed every bit. Barcelona need to change their coach. They are already showing signs of flopping big time..I am tipping Atlético Madrid to win La Liga and Man City for Champions League.

Barcelona fans will be coming for your head but it's the truth. No Messi No Barca.
bet on it then or keep shut

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Barcelona Will Play In The Europa League This Season. by Raydos: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2019
I'm a barca fan, Barcelona have one of the most stupid boards and coach in the world right now, I won't be surprised i they play in Europa this season

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Proven Mathematical FORMULA To Making Consistent Profit From Betting / Nsukka Township Stadium Completed (pics) / Lulu, Others In Court On Corruption Charges!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.