Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,303 members, 7,780,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:11 PM

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (87279 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / Abiriba Man To Marry Two Ladies Same Day In Abia (Photos) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 9:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
I have heard countless times that it is better for a man to marry a lady with good character rather than be with a lady with outward beauty and I totally agree with this school of thought...

Nevertheless, I strongly believe that one of the biggest mistakes a man will make is to marry a lady he is not sexually attracted to. The sad twist is that men are visually inclined and they are carried away by what they see but it is not easy for guys to come across a lady with their desired character and who they are also sexually attracted to hence the need to make a compromise.

So, Guys, if you must choose between a lady with an angelic character who you have no sexual attraction for and a lady you are crazily sexually attracted to who does not have the character you desire...Which one of the two would you marry?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by 2dice01: 9:36pm On Sep 02, 2019
i will go for option C

Good character and Beauty and Brilliant lady

i no dey do Manage Parole cheesy

In cookie's voice
We are the lions we dont settle for less

446 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
2dice01:
i will go for option C

Good character and Beauty

i no dey manage
Bro assuming there is no oprion C

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by 2dice01: 9:40pm On Sep 02, 2019
Toks2008:

There are always Options

I don't settle for less
That's my motto

382 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 02, 2019
2dice01:
There are always Options

I don't settle for less
That's my motto

i will settle for option A then , that you don't find a woman sexual attractive @ 1st sight doesnt mean you can't find are attractive later ... sexual attractive will come when u spend time together that is man & woman for you.
A woman with bad character is almost like no remedy .... everyman wants peace of mind n such women don't give it on short or long run.
sexual attractive my ass! will that stop a man from cheating anyways.

340 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
Lalasticlala I guess this is insightful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
And I ask this question, does sexual attraction have to do with the lady's appearance? Cos I've had instances where the man was sexually attracted to someone who isn't fine at all.

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
ericsmith:

i will settle for option A then , that you don't find a woman sexual attractive @ 1st sight doesnt mean you can't find are attractive later ... sexual attractive will come when u spend time together that is man & woman for you.
A woman with bad character is almost like no remedy .... everyman wants peace of mind n such women don't give it on short or long run.

insightful but i disagree.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:56pm On Sep 02, 2019
ericsmith:

My point exactly.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by goodmorning40: 9:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
You will hate her, hate her puussssy, hate your joystick for ever finding pleasure in a bad characterd woman's pusssy
And u will never be sexxuually attracted to her anymore

197 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 9:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
And I ask this question, does sexual attraction have to do with the lady's appearance? Cos I've had instances where the man was sexually attracted to someone who isn't fine at all.

Nice question.

This is why i find it difficult to attach an image to this thread as I always do because each man to his choice. Some guys love big ladies whilst some love them petite, some love boobs whilst some love ass so sexual attraction is very relative.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
2dice01:
i will go for option C

Good character and Beauty and Brilliant lady

i no dey do Manage Parole cheesy

seconded.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by 2dice01: 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
ericsmith:

At the Bolded

i laugh in swahili grin

Do you why they say Men fall inlove with what they see

Now imagine you sleeping in the same room with someone you aint attracted to for the rest of your life

So you already made up your mind on cheating huh

If you caught another niggga banging your wife hope its not big deal too cus its same blood that runs through you guys

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by 2dice01: 10:04pm On Sep 02, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Thats why they said

One man's food is another man's poison

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:09pm On Sep 02, 2019
2dice01:
At the Bolded

i laugh in swahili grin

Do you why they say Men fall inlove with what they see

Now imagine you sleeping in the same room with someone you aint attracted to for the rest of your life

So you already made up your mind on cheating huh

If you caught another niggga banging your wife hope its not big deal too cus its same blood that runs through you guys

My thoughts too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by sisisioge: 10:12pm On Sep 02, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

If this question were to be asked of a regular woman. She would choose the man with the good character.

Asked of a regular man, he would surely choose the woman he's sexually attracted to.

Asked of me...I would be seriously confused. Hmmm...I would have to sit on fence if I can't find both characteristics in one person embarassed.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by 2dice01: 10:16pm On Sep 02, 2019
Toks2008:

My thoughts too.
i hate it when guys says men are polygamous in nature
So women are what

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
2dice01:
i hate it when guys says men are polygamous in nature

So women are what

i respect sexually chaste ladies because it is easier for ladies to get laid by many men than for a guy to lay a lady.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by 2dice01: 10:26pm On Sep 02, 2019
Toks2008:

i respect sexually chaste ladies because it is easier for ladies to get laid by many men than for a guy to lay a lady.
True

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by KinzyeWriter(m): 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
A all the way. She is yours. People will be like, see his wife self no fine and the other person may say but she is so down to earth and nice

But B you can't have peace of mind. People may complement her and then the next guy may say he knows about her infidelity parol.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
KinzyeWriter:
A all the way. She is yours. People will be like, see his wife self no fine and the other person may say but she so down to heart and nice

But B you can't have peace of mind. People may complement her and then the next guy may say he knows about her infidelity parol.

Can you even have an herection for a lady you are not sexually attracted to?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2019
Toks2008:

How can you post that? do they have our sexual urge? chai! women should be sexually chaste they can its easy! our fathers and fore married most a virgin!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Florblu(f): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2019
How can you not be attracted to my good behavior?

Moreover, with money and good management all women are beautiful

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Florblu:
How can you not be attracted to my good behavior?

Moreover, with money and good management all women are beautiful

This has nothing to do with beauty but sexual attraction.

For instance, i am not attracted to big ass at all..Strange i know but that is to tell you the variation in sexual attraction. Each man has his preference.

Furthermore, money can only accentuate but can not create a beauty that is not there.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Florblu(f): 11:01pm On Sep 02, 2019
Toks2008:

This has nothing to do with beauty but sexual attraction.

For instance, i am not attracted to big ass at all..Strange i know but that is to tell you the variation in sexual attraction. Each man has his preference.

Furthermore, money can only accentuate but can not create a beauty that is not there.

You can't separate beauty from what attracts men to women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2019
Florblu:

You can't separate beauty from what attracts men to women

i no dey argue with you but just understand that outward beauty is relative. What is beautiful in one man's eyes may be ugly in the eyes of another man.

Some like big boobs whilst some love pecky small tits, some love Big booty whilst some love onion booty and some love Big bodied ladies whilst some love them petite...Every lady is beautiful in their own different ways.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by marvelous000: 11:15pm On Sep 02, 2019
inasmuch as men are visual creature; it shouldn't substitute for prudence on this matter. because beauty and sexual attraction; is an exaggeration of physiognomy-just like a balloon is an exaggeration of dimension. Sexual appeal dissipate with progress in age. marry the most beautiful and attractive woman today, with no brain and a baggage of noisome character, and see how disillusioned and disaffected you'd become in no time. so, it is nothing short of inebriation of myopia to make sexual appeal the chief goal of choosing a partner, because you'll end up miserable with no option but to cheat when the appeal wither, because it must surely wither.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2019
marvelous000:
inasmuch as men are visual creature; it shouldn't substitute for prudence on this matter. because beauty and sexual attraction; is an exaggeration of physiognomy-just like a balloon is an exaggeration of dimension. Sexual appeal, dissipate with progress in age. marry the most beautiful and attractive woman today, with no brain and a baggage of noisome character, and see how disillusioned and disaffected you'd become in no time. so, it is nothing short of inebriation of myopia to make sexual appeal the chief goal of choosing a partner, because you'll end up miserable with no option but to cheat when the appeal wither, because it must surely wither.

Honestly, i is a very tough one. It is always convenient for guys to talk about the need to go for good behaviour at the expense of sexual attraction but in reality, it is a difficult pill to swallow.

This reminds me of the story of the man with three girlfriends who tried to choose one to marry.

There was a man who had 3 girlfriends, but he did not know which one to marry. So he decided to give each 1 $5000 and see how each of them spent it.

The first 1 went out and got a total makeover with the money. She got new clothes, a new hairdo, manicure, pedicure, the works, and tells the man, "I spent the money so I could look pretty for you because I love you so much."

The 2nd one went out and bought new golf clubs, a Dvd player, a television, and a stereo and gave them to the man. She said, "I bought these gifts for you with the money because I love you so much."

The 3rd one takes the $5000 and invests it in the stock market, doubles her investment, returns the $5000 to the man and reinvests the rest. She says, "I am investing the rest of the money for our future because I love you so much."

The man thought hard about how each of the women spent the money. Finally, being a man he decided to marry the one with the biggest tits.

This is a pointer that men are always attracted to their sexual preference regardless.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by StrikeBack(m): 11:30pm On Sep 02, 2019
Toks2008:
Lalasticlala I guess this is insightful.
Nothing insightful here toks2008

No options

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Toks2008(m): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2019
StrikeBack:
Nothing insightful here toks2008

No options

lol! it does not have to be insightful to you but i am learning a lot from some insightful comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 02, 2019
Marry the one with good character for peace of mind at home and keep a sidechick outside for sexual satisfaction after all, most hus cheat on sexy wives.

I enjoy peace more than I enjoy sex. undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. by 40secondsMan: 11:37pm On Sep 02, 2019
Toks2008:

Bro, I will stop assuming tongue

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Man Arrested For Sucking Out The Uterus Of A Lady During pre-intimacy In US / Main & Side Chics Fight At Lagos Airport As They Welcome Their Man From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.