Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,136,773 members, 7,756,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 05 March 2024 at 11:59 AM

Exclusive: Sylvester Igboun Joins Dynamo Moscow On Loan From UFA FC - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Exclusive: Sylvester Igboun Joins Dynamo Moscow On Loan From UFA FC (255 Views)

Messi, Inter Miami CF 1-2 Houston Dynamo: Miami Lost US Open Cup Final / Messi Left Out Of Barcelona's 19-Man UCL Squad For Trip To Dynamo Kiev / Arsenal Sign Cedric Soares On Loan From Southampton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive: Sylvester Igboun Joins Dynamo Moscow On Loan From UFA FC by Blackcoin002: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2019
Sportaccess.com.ng can exclusively report that Sylvester Igboun has official agree with Russian Premier League side Dynamo Moscow on loan from FC Ufa.

Igboun joined Ufa in the summer of 2015 and has taken part in 108 matches for the club side, scoring 25 league goals and bagging 10 assists.

In his first words as a player of Dynamo, Igboun said: " I am happy to be part of a big club like Dynamo Moscow, and I cannot wait to make my debut for the team and I will give everything to make this great club win laurels".

"Dynamo is a club with a rich history and glorious traditions. To become part of such a team is a great happiness".

http://sportaccess.com.ng/exclusive-sylvester-igboun-joins-dynamo-moscow-on-loan-from-ufa-fc/

(1) (Reply)

The Negotiations Between Psg And Barcelona On Neymar Is Not Over, Claims Father / The Xi That Should Start Against Sevilla In La Liga / Wembley & Allianz Arena To Host 2023 & 2022 UCL Finals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.