Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

"South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (27231 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Xenophobic Attacks: Enough Is Enough - President Ramaphosa Of South Africa / John Mahama Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 3:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You're not too cerebral, I just find your droning too exhausting & boring.

Yours is mere opinion, such is a simple mind.

Taste the pudding and see!
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by XhosaNostra(f): 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

Yours is mere opinion, such is a simple mind.

Taste the pudding and see!

No, thanks.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 4:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, thanks.

I am here my sister, when you are ready we shall rise to greater cerebral heights together or I will get you there kicking and screaming.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by XhosaNostra(f): 4:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

I am here my sister, when you are ready we shall rise to greater cerebral heights together or I will get you there kicking and screaming.

I don't have enough patience for your "cerebral heights". Try another one of my compatriots.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I don't have enough patience for your "cerebral heights". Try another one of my compatriots.

Patience is a virtue. learn to have some.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

The country is already being pulverized by White monopoly capital already, Juju is just trying to tell you that a revolution is coming. Why are you afraid?
The same "white monopoly capital" that has monetarily supported his political party? you don't seem to be attuned with Malema's character or SA politics at large,you just pretend to be.The guy is an opportunist of note that only attack entities that don't have him on their payrolls.I can go and on about that crook if I want to

1 Like

Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
The same "white monopoly capital" that has monetarily supported his political party? you don't seem to be attuned with Malema's character or SA politics at large,you just pretend to be.The guy is an opportunist of note that only attack entities that don't have him on their payrolls.I can go and on about that crook if I want to

I 'd like a list of these "entities" that are supporting his party for my research please. Kindly list them.

#SAYNOTOXENOPHOBIA!
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:32pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

I 'd like a list of these "entities" that are supporting his party for my research please. Kindly list them.

#SAYNOTOXENOPHOBIA!

Pleasure's all mine..
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://blackopinion.co.za/2018/06/21/eff-funded-markus-jooste-shady-characters/&ved=2ahUKEwixj5LphrXkAhUTUhUIHTmLA6EQFjAKegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3kAt-CeNx3DiNb4qm5oIFK

Afterall,this is the same guy whose political party looted VBS bank money,and fools believe this is the Messiah that's going to save all of us from corruption and "white monopoly capital"? ...alllright

Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Pleasure's all mine..
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://blackopinion.co.za/2018/06/21/eff-funded-markus-jooste-shady-characters/&ved=2ahUKEwixj5LphrXkAhUTUhUIHTmLA6EQFjAKegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3kAt-CeNx3DiNb4qm5oIFK

Afterall,this is the same guy whose political party looted VBS bank money,and fools believe this is the Messiah that's going to save all of us from corruption and "white monopoly capital"? ...alllright

I shall peruse and comeback to you.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:38pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

I shall peruse and comeback to you.
Go do all the soul searching you need,brother!! grin

It's like finding out that a man you have been calling "daddy" is not your biological father cheesy

Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 5:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Go do all the soul searching you need,brother!! grin

It's like finding out that a man you have been calling "daddy" is not your biological father cheesy

Hey mfethu, will you shut up and allow me to peruse the information before you do a victory lap.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:49pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

Hey mfethu, will you shut up and allow me to peruse the information before you do a victory lap.
Then what's taking you so long? Dr Hannibal Lecter ripped your tongue off? cheesy
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 5:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Then what's taking you so long? Dr Hannibal Lecter ripped your tongue off? cheesy

After perusing your info, I must compare to other sources of information I can retrieve regarding the topic. Proper review of information is necessary for rebuttal but you don't want to shut up and wait for my response.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

After perusing your info, I must compare to other sources of information I can retrieve regarding the topic. Proper review of information is necessary for rebuttal but you don't want to shut up and wait for my response.
LOOK & LISTEN

contrast this clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbSDp6oU-Kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G_8csk2lUE
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Omudia11: 7:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
I have been following him for some time now and I can tell you he says what he means and means what he says. He is a pan africanist.
Mynd44:
Julius Malema is only playing to the gallery. If anyone thinks Malema is saying what he believes, the person will believe anything?

Malema should be watched by everyone, only time can tell if he really believes this. Me? I don't.

Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
LOOK & LISTEN

contrast this clips

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbSDp6oU-Kw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G_8csk2lUE

I don't know what these two video posts are suppose to inform me about Julius.

All we are looking at is a Julius pre and post ANC. You can even detect his format of speaking has evolved very much so from Juju of the ANc days.

He is in opposition and will attack the President. What is strange about that?
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 9:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

I don't know what these two video posts are suppose to inform me about Julius.

All we are looking at is a Julius pre and post ANC. You can even detect his format of speaking has evolved very much so from Juju of the ANc days.

He is in opposition and will attack the President. What is strange about that?
Attack a president he convinced the country to vote for when they were partners in crime? why? because ANC checks aren't coming anymore?..

btw I'm not sure if I see a post ANC malema because he is wearing an ANC shirt in that second video.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Attack a president he convinced the country to vote for when they were partners in crime? why? because ANC checks aren't coming anymore?..

btw I'm not sure if I see a post ANC malema because he is wearing an ANC shirt in that second video.

Juju is way past needing ANC checks at this point. He was too radical for the ANC and was subsequently expelled. His brand of nationalism was needed by the ANC at the time Jacob needed an attack dog. As soon as he was not needed anymore, he was discarded but no one expected Juju to come back the way he did.

Everyone and even myself included thought he wouldn't weather the political storm through the years but his popularity and political prowess has continued to grow from year to year.

1 Like

Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
morpheus24:

Juju is way past needing ANC checks at this point. He was too radical for the ANC and was subsequently expelled. His brand of nationalism was needed by the ANC at the time Jacob needed an attack dog. As soon as he was not needed anymore, he was discarded but no one expected Juju to come back the way he did.

Everyone and even myself included thought he wouldn't weather the political storm through the years but his popularity and political prowess has continued to grow from year to year.

His popularity continued because he's a populist,he studied his puppies very well and he knows what type of dog food they like.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
JaceBlaze:
His popularity continued because he's a populist,he studied his puppies very well and he knows what type of dog food they like.
Who's populist puppy are you then cause if you ain't the EFF's puppy you definitely some other person's BEEEACH!!

Pray you its not the DA?
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 4:24am On Sep 04, 2019
morpheus24:

Who's populist puppy are you then cause if you ain't the EFF's puppy you definitely some other person's BEEEACH!!

Pray you its not the DA?
Take it easy,Morph!! who says if you not EFF then you must be DA or even ANC? how about being neither and vote based on who got the best policies?

Even if I was DA's puppy,an outsider like you has no business fuming about that because it won't affect you and your country.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 3:37pm On Sep 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Take it easy,Morph!! who says if you not EFF then you must be DA or even ANC? how about being neither and vote based on who got the best policies?

Even if I was DA's puppy,an outsider like you has no business fuming about that because it won't affect you and your country.

This is the problem you South Africans have, so insulated and small minded. You think the world began in cape town and ended at the Limpopo province, ne!

I enjoy African politics in general and South African politics in particular because it stands as the most liberal democracy in operation within Black Africa and a litmus test to see if "Africans" in general given inherited democractic structures such as that which exists in your country will preserve. This is the reason why Julius is popular across many borders.

Open your eyes to the bigger picture!

1 Like

Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 7:22pm On Sep 04, 2019
morpheus24:

This is the problem you South Africans have, so insulated and small minded. You think the world began in cape town and ended at the Limpopo province, ne!

I enjoy African politics in general and South African politics in particular because it stands as the most liberal democracy in operation within Black Africa and a litmus test to see if "Africans" in general given inherited democractic structures such as that which exists in your country will preserve. This is the reason why Julius is popular across many borders.

Open your eyes to the bigger picture!

I have no problem with you enjoying SA politics and that of a continent as a whole,I just won't tolerate being called names for not voting EFF,you don't see me complaining about how Nigerians casted their ballots.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 7:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I have no problem with you enjoying SA politics and that of a continent as a whole,I just won't tolerate being called names for not voting EFF,you don't see me complaining about how Nigerians casted their ballots.

You can vote who you want.

I like Julius, for all his errors he is a work in progress towards that which will empower the under classed African against the mighty grip of capitalism that needs reformation but is stubborn because it takes power away from its beneficiaries.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 8:00am On Sep 05, 2019
morpheus24:

You can vote who you want.

I like Julius, for all his errors he is a work in progress towards that which will empower the under classed African against the mighty grip of capitalism that needs reformation but is stubborn because it takes power away from its beneficiaries.
Yeah I know,those elders who got their life savings looted from the VBS bank by EFF were truly empowered angry .Malema is a Mugabe in the making but thank God he will never be a president in South Africa,NOT IN THIS LIFETIME.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Yeah I know,those elders who got their life savings looted from the VBS bank by EFF were truly empowered angry .Malema is a Mugabe in the making but thank God he will never be a president in South Africa,NOT IN THIS LIFETIME.

Like I said the odds at this point in time is that he couldn't be President, not by a long shot.

However so he and his party are a check and balance that will be forever needed.

Study World politics and you will see why.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by Horus(m): 4:28pm On Sep 05, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u01febXb4VY

'Julius Malema' Defends Nigerians From Xenophobia In Powerful Speech
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 5:57am On Sep 06, 2019
morpheus24:

Like I said the odds at this point in time is that he couldn't be President, not by a long shot.

However so he and his party are a check and balance that will be forever needed.

Study World politics and you will see why.

Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by garetz: 7:05am On Sep 07, 2019
Julius Malema is a true pan africanist in the mold of Nelson Mandela and Thabo Mbeki. Usurpers like Zuma and ramaphosa don't know what leadership is all about. For them it's all about power
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 7:54am On Sep 07, 2019
garetz:
Julius Malema is a true pan africanist in the mold of Nelson Mandela and Thabo Mbeki. Usurpers like Zuma and ramaphosa don't know what leadership is all about. For them it's all about power
Nelson Mandela and Thabo Mbeki were men of dignity and principle.Malema on the other hand is not even remotely close to those qualities.
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by morpheus24: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Nelson Mandela and Thabo Mbeki were men of dignity and principle.Malema on the other hand is not even remotely close to those qualities.

Julius is the only one in South Africa that is saying it as it is. The rest of your politicians are just mouthing of Kaka!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Fe0gaaIjw
Re: "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2019
morpheus24:

Julius is the only one in South Africa that is saying it as it is. The rest of your politicians are just mouthing of Kaka!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0Fe0gaaIjw
Whatever..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukrainian Doctor Orders Staff To Castrate Russians As They're 'Cockroaches' / 300 People Trapped By Fire At Hong Kong's World Trade Centre (Pictures, Video) / Mother Preserves Her Dead Son's Body In Alcohol For 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.