Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari (28524 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by onilanre(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
vincent10:
Let her use sign language

You'll go blind.
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by mechanics(m): 1:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
I know how she feels, really sad, for one to see his or her fellow men and women being killed calls for serious concern.
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by whyman(m): 1:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
My own is that we should boycott anything from them that's the only way to get their attention. We are the largest market in Africa.
Let's use it to our advantage
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by shigishege: 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
MetaPhysical:
What gives people the belief that a spontaneous curse has any effect? grin grin

Ok, if you want to place curse certain criterias must already be validated.

1. You have a contract or seal of bond with another party to do...or not do....something, a goal.

2. The goal of your bond cannot be injurious or harmful to others and must not in any way be harmful to the environment and the life supporting elements.

Even after these two are in place a curse may still not take effect.

The danger however exist, since curse have energy, that it could hang around the person that uttered it.

Becareful, when you need to express grievance or bitterness....that you do so using normal words in lexicon to express emotional anger or displeasure.

To my dear Yoruba sisters in particular, the world around us has changed....change with it. Abusive and vulgar language is now a turn-off. Drama and unecessary exhibition of nativity is no lobger in vogue. Yoruba is the mother of lexicons, rich and deep, reinvent your appeal.

This girl in video did not come off as an appealing and reasonable lady. In true life she might be very decent and loving but her "nolywood" type exhibition is a complete turn off! It killed her message.
na English u dey talk. all dis ur trashy write ups now let me carry a confirm ASE, and curse u whether it won't stick wit u. u guys just dey try bring some expired education into everything. imagine u talking as if u no be African, u be English?
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by showafrica(m): 2:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rochas2023:
Some people were actually happy cus they thought is only Igbos there, they are more Yorubas in SA than Igbos, is just that Igbos are noisy. Is not good to support evil cus it goes around.

Expecially Afonjas, they thought is only igbos. Even Buhari still think it's only igbos...
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by inyenejo(m): 2:13pm On Sep 03, 2019
The worst President in the world buharigg Jubril Al Sudani Aminu is busy looting the NNPC money in trillions, he doesn't give a damn , what a President! as far as it's not affecting the Foolanis and his herdsmen killers he wouldn't mind....Oh Abasi ibom eyong wod buharigg
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by RTSC2: 2:39pm On Sep 03, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
RTSC2 you see why I type don't be stupid? See waiting your own igbo sister they talk.
Look at this fool.
I purposely left you alone yesterday because I felt that I intruded into an issue that does not concern me.

But it seems you have taken that for granted.

If I descend on you eh, you go vex commit suicide.

Nitwit of the first order.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by omoharry(f): 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rochas2023:
Some people were actually happy cus they thought is only Igbos there, they are more Yorubas in SA than Igbos, is just that Igbos are noisy. Is not good to support evil cus it goes around.
dont u guys ever get tired of this ur Yoruba and Igbo tribal fight? ..It's getting very irritating , especially at this point in time ..pls u guys should pocket ur nonsense tribal e-war for now.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by omoharry(f): 2:59pm On Sep 03, 2019
showafrica:

Expecially Afonjas, they thought is only igbos. Even Buhari still think it's only igbos...
if u have nothing good or reasonable to say then keep quiet..How you continue stir up tribal comment at this point in time..how old are you self ..Nigerians are being killer in SA and the only thing that sensitizes ur kettle brain is to bring up ur stupid Afonja nonsense..I am sure you can't be normal if there is no tribal e-war going on..just talking rubbish.

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by mindtricks: 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2019
VisioDirect:
If the life of an average Nigerian is valued by the Nigeria government, the xenophobia killing should not have gotten to this stage before South Africa government is sanctioned. How many more Nigerians need to be killed before the Nigeria government will say enough is enough

No surprises at all. It has always being a fact that there is no genuine government in Nigeria. Reason the people are frustrated and running away to other countries to seek greener pastures. It is common belief going by how our country is run, that life of an average Nigerian is worthless.
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2019
helinues:
You see them now.. They are now crying and swearing when they should have adjusted their life styles from onset.

I am not justifying the Xenophobia attacks oo, but yet I have friends in South Africa who do no feel a pinch of this attacks..

Nigerians are too loudsy outside which automatically drawn an attention to them whenever their is any attacks.

Btw, the xenophobic attacks is just like the way Boko haram operates, just some area mostly below average living area with large concentration of Nigerians
must L
Offpoint:

How people type so much and end up saying absolutely nonsense baffles me.

So school fees woulda been better spend in beer parlour or brothel.
The guy types trash always as if he is programmed to do so. Oh! I forgot nairaland ipob youths calls his ilk zombie, they might be right. Because his school fees was actually wasted.
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by naijajobx: 4:57pm On Sep 03, 2019
Oh
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by ChristianEast: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rochas2023:
You are right. The current President of Nigeria Union in SA is a Yoruba man. He defeated an Igbo man to clinch the position.
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by showafrica(m): 5:33pm On Sep 03, 2019
omoharry:
if u have nothing good or reasonable to say then keep quiet..How you continue stir up tribal comment at this point in time..how old are you self ..Nigerians are being killer in SA and the only thing that sensitizes ur kettle brain is to bring up ur stupid Afonja nonsense..I am sure you can't be normal if there is no tribal e-war going on..just talking rubbish.

E pain am...dont worry make una continue to keep quiet. Nigerians are been killed and all you can do is to rant online. Your govt said nothing and did nothing and you OK with it. You think is only igbos as usual. No worry
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 03, 2019
RTSC2:

Look at this fool.
I purposely left you alone yesterday because I felt that I intruded into an issue that does not concern me.

But it seems you have taken that for granted.

If I descend on you eh, you go vex commit suicide.

Nitwit of the first order.
Taaaa common get out, bleach Monkey like you ,from where the sun never shines fit troll me? Stupid ipob pig. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by deltateam: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2019
I won't be surprised if God answers her prayer. Its a prayer from a passionate heart.
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by RTSC2: 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2019
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by Printerscanner: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2019
Rochas2023:

So you too know what that your people are Illiterate noise makers. But that does not quality them for death. South Africans will pay for this, even Mandela will cry for them in his grave.
Re: South Africans Are Killing Nigerians - Nigerian Woman Laments To Buhari by anonimi: 6:17am On Sep 04, 2019
onatisi:
Lolz, buhari wey get ear infection can't hear what you people are saying. You voted for him ,you are on your own.

cheesy grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shehu Sani: 42 Persons Roasted Alive In Sokoto Yet No Outcry / Terrible State Of A Road In Owodokpokpo Delta Community With 26 Oils Wells / Photo: Amazing Tsaragi-bacita ‘bridge’ That Buhari Must See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.