Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

I Need a loan or an Investor - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Need a loan or an Investor (1320 Views)

I Need Loan Or Investor - Get 10% Of Your Investment Monthly, Abuja Preferrable / I Need A Loan Or Investment (20% Monthly For 10 Months ) / I Need A Loan Or Investment (15% Monthly For 6 Months Plus Cash Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need a loan or an Investor by Realbelieveer(m): 6:09am On Sep 03, 2019
Hello

Let me drop this straight-

Actually planning on setting up a bakery before the December season - with the building to use in the 2 locations I have (Ogun/Enugu) any of which if I get someone that will loan me 1.5m naira or an investor. We will be pick which side to set it up.
I actually wanted to go for a loan but most finance agencies I have talked with to loan me this 1.5m are saying they only give loan to salary earners.

So I decided to make it open here- any advice on how I Can get this loan of 1.5m and pay within 12months or if you are any investor I will explain the business to you and I believe you won't want to miss this.
Kindly WhatsApp/telegram +2349098186899

NB:
I am a bakery consultant, so won't be needing or paying anyone for services in setting it up or sourcing for where to get equipments as I have already budgeted it all both with the delivery van summed up in that amount

God bless you.
Re: I Need a loan or an Investor by Realbelieveer(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2019
cool cool
Re: I Need a loan or an Investor by NairalandAngel(m): 9:11am On Sep 04, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Hello

Actually planning on setting up a bakery before the December season - with the building to use in the 2 locations I have (Ogun/Enugu) any of which if I get someone that will loan me 1.5m naira or an investor. We will be pick which side to set it up.
I actually wanted to go for a loan but most finance agencies I have talked with to loan me this 1.5m are saying they only give loan to salary earners.

So I decided to make it open here- any advice on how I Can get this loan of 1.5m and pay within 12months or if you are any investor I will explain the business to you and I believe you won't want to miss this.

NB:
I am a bakery consultant, so won't be needing or paying anyone for services in setting it up or sourcing for where to get equipments as I have already budgeted it all both with the delivery van summed up in that amount

God bless you.

Have you actually run or managed a bakery before?

What percentage of the start up costs are you prepared to contribute from your personal resources?
Re: I Need a loan or an Investor by Realbelieveer(m): 10:23am On Sep 04, 2019
NairalandAngel:

Have you actually run or managed a bakery before?

What percentage of the start up costs are you prepared to contribute from your personal resources?

Good morning.. Yeah. I have supervised and managed some bakeries and I also set up bakeries for some people that contacted me through nairaland. That's why I have decided to run mine after many research. Talking about what I want to contribute from my personal resources, I will want to make that private if I have a chat with you. That's why I drop my contact for more info.

Thanks
Re: I Need a loan or an Investor by Realbelieveer(m): 9:21am On Sep 21, 2019
%%%%
Re: I Need a loan or an Investor by Realbelieveer(m): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2019
thanks for the DMs..testimony on the way
Re: I Need a loan or an Investor by healthserve(m): 7:02pm On Sep 21, 2019
Realbelieveer:
Hello

NB:

God bless you.

Saved
Re: I Need a loan or an Investor by SpencerM(m): 9:19pm On Sep 21, 2019
07063742909. Am an investor.
Re: I Need a loan or an Investor by Omaa34(f): 8:20pm On Sep 22, 2019
08060702446,am an investor and ready to show you how you can raise that money without borrowing.
Re: I Need a loan or an Investor by Zenith007(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2019
Omaa34:
08060702446,am an investor and ready to show you how you can raise that money without borrowing.
How please?
Re: I Need a loan or an Investor by Realbelieveer(m): 9:47am On Sep 23, 2019
thanks for contacting.. Happy new week
Re: I Need a loan or an Investor by olurili(m): 7:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
SpencerM:
07063742909. Am an investor.
am the guy that come to meet you at ojota that time concerning okada riding,that i said am a baker,if you can invest in me too i will be happy,i see fairly used manchine that i want to buy,it is 100k i have raise 40 by myself already,if you can borrow me the remaining 60 and let talk how much interest you will collect

(1) (Reply)

Lionshare Smart Contract Review / Afribank And Bagco Ipos / MMM Is Back, But Pays Those With Less Cash First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.